Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/3/2013 6:47:34 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

For those with Netflix you must check out the Netflix produced House of Cards, with Kevin Spacey as Francis Underwood. This version of House of Cards is as good, maybe better, than the UK version.

UPDATE:

During the month of February Netflix is making the first episode of House of Cards available for free viewing. Watch it!!

netflix.com/houseofcards

Just watched the first episode and so far I agree with you. So far I think it is better than the original and I just loved the original show.

Fun, fun, fun, In the sun, sun, sun. So much fun that I for some reason am thinking of Red Dwarf.

I have watched 6 episodes and I now know it is better than the original. Kevin Spacy and Robin Wright are perfect as Francis and Claire Underwood. Kate Mara is delicious as Zoe Barnes.

But DAMN, Kevin Spacy is brilliant as Underwood.
warspite1

Can't get it on Sky - but anyway, Kevin Spacey is a brilliant actor.

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 601
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/3/2013 6:49:42 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

For those with Netflix you must check out the Netflix produced House of Cards, with Kevin Spacey as Francis Underwood. This version of House of Cards is as good, maybe better, than the UK version.

UPDATE:

During the month of February Netflix is making the first episode of House of Cards available for free viewing. Watch it!!

netflix.com/houseofcards

Just watched the first episode and so far I agree with you. So far I think it is better than the original and I just loved the original show.

Fun, fun, fun, In the sun, sun, sun. So much fun that I for some reason am thinking of Red Dwarf.

I have watched 6 episodes and I now know it is better than the original. Kevin Spacy and Robin Wright are perfect as Francis and Claire Underwood. Kate Mara is delicious as Zoe Barnes.

warspite1

Can't you go to the link I provided to see the first episode??

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 602
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/3/2013 6:52:27 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

UPDATE:

netflix.com/houseofcards

warspite1

warspite1

Its £6 a month - I pay enough to Sky already....

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 603
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/3/2013 7:11:39 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

UPDATE:

netflix.com/houseofcards

warspite1

warspite1

Oh. Well, take our word for it. The Netflix version is amazing. And Netflix is spending $100,000,000 on this project. Yes, I said one hundred million US dollars.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 604
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/3/2013 8:22:54 PM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

UPDATE:

netflix.com/houseofcards

warspite1

warspite1

In Sweden Netflix can be payed for on a monthly basis and terminated on any given month. So you can pay £6 for a month and watch the first season and then terminate it. I asume that you can do the same later on if there is a second season.

And during that month you might watch something else as well.

Just make sure you check that you just sign on for a month at a time.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 605
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/3/2013 8:25:35 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

UPDATE:

netflix.com/houseofcards

warspite1

warspite1

In Sweden Netflix can be payed for on a monthly basis and terminated on any given month. So you can pay £6 for a month and watch the first season and then terminate it. I asume that you can do the same later on if there is a second season.

warspite1

Okay thanks Ormster - I'll check it out - would like to see this.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 606
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/3/2013 8:30:04 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

UPDATE:

netflix.com/houseofcards

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

If you do check it out, be sure to watch Lillyhammer starring Steven Van Zandt from the Soprano's(he was Tony Soprano's consigliere). The main character, a New York mob "fixer", goes into witness protection and chooses to go to Lillehammer, Norway. Fun ensues.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 607
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/3/2013 8:30:37 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

UPDATE:

netflix.com/houseofcards

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

If you do check it out, be sure to watch Lillyhammer starring Steven Van Zandt from the Soprano's(he was Tony Soprano's consigliere). The main character, a New York mob "fixer", goes into witness protection and chooses to go to Lillehammer, Norway. Fun ensues.
warspite1

Okalee Dokalee

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 608
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/4/2013 8:21:03 PM   
warspite1

Richard III on C4

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 609
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/4/2013 8:40:03 PM   
parusski

quote:

Richard III on C4

Richard III, what is that about?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 610
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/4/2013 9:03:27 PM   
warspite1

They've found the remains of Richard III buried under a carpark in Leicestershire I didn't realise they had car parks in the 15th century.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 611
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/4/2013 9:09:45 PM   
parusski

quote:

They've found the remains of Richard III buried under a carpark in Leicestershire I didn't realise they had car parks in the 15th century.

Dumb-asses rarely do know things like that. Humans have been destroying the earth since the first car park was built in 1136, by Tom Builder and his stepson Jack Jackson.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 612
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/4/2013 9:20:53 PM   
warspite1

This is amazing....

They found his body straight away - How spooky is that?? They didn't even know where the Church was and yet they came upon it as soon as they started digging - you couldn't make it up....

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 613
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/4/2013 9:22:09 PM   
parusski

quote:

This is amazing....

They found his body straight away - How spooky is that?? They didn't even know where the Church was and yet they came upon it as soon as they started digging - you couldn't make it up....

Have you been talking with SLAAK lately? He is our resident conspiracy NUT JOB.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 614
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/4/2013 9:24:33 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

This is amazing....

warspite1

What do you mean - this is real. DNA testing has apparently proved the body found is Richard III

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 615
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/4/2013 9:39:58 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Silly Newblettes. The Mighty Slaakman is light years ahead of all you dupes;

200,000 Year Old Annunaki Cities Discovered in Africa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGNocRWrR2s

Attachment (1)

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 616
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/4/2013 11:18:13 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

Silly Newblettes. The Mighty Slaakman is light years ahead of all you dupes;

200,000 Year Old Annunaki Cities Discovered in Africa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGNocRWrR2s

Well, you are something...

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 617
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/5/2013 9:32:45 AM   
SLAAKMAN

The plot thickens my Lord parruski;

Secret 4000 year old Maps of The Ancient World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGBody_c-g

Attachment (1)

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 618
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/5/2013 6:10:41 PM   
SLAAKMAN

9-11 A CONSPIRACY THEORY;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-VVh_qGP6Q

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 619
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/5/2013 6:28:04 PM   
Anthropoid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aIRMcySCjU

Only learned of this series a couple days ago, and have been consuming it voraciously!

< Message edited by Anthropoid -- 2/5/2013 6:30:53 PM >

The x-ray is her siren song. My ship cannot resist her long. Nearer to my deadly goal. Until the black hole. Gains control...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIIlkyZ328&feature=autoplay&list=AL94UKMTqg-9CocLGbd6tpbuQRxyF4FGNr&playnext=3

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 620
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/5/2013 6:28:26 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

The plot thickens my Lord parruski;

Secret 4000 year old Maps of The Ancient World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGBody_c-g

Yeah, it does. Who do you think is behind this plot? Of course we all know George Bush must be blamed. But who else? warspite1 perhaps??

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 621
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/5/2013 6:52:53 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

This is amazing....

warspite1

What do you mean - this is real. DNA testing has apparently proved the body found is Richard III

warspite1

Did no one else see this last night?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 622
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/5/2013 7:44:08 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This is amazing....

warspite1

warspite1

Actually I did see the story. Pretty interesting. Who do you think they will find next? Maybe my former boss?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 623
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/5/2013 7:46:26 PM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This is amazing....

warspite1

warspite1

Unfortunately I have not been able to watch this yet. But I read about it.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 624
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/5/2013 7:47:46 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This is amazing....

warspite1

warspite1

Actually I did see the story. Pretty interesting. Who do you think they will find next? Maybe my former boss?
warspite1

Why did you hit him with a halberd and bury him in a Leicester car park too?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 625
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/5/2013 7:49:26 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This is amazing....

warspite1

warspite1

Unfortunately I have not been able to watch this yet. But I read about it.

The Chicago Tribune story, a few hours ago had this great headline:

Face of Richard III, England's "king in the car park", revealed

Check it out and see the "face" they have. LOL.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 626
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/5/2013 7:55:24 PM   
warspite1

One of the amazing things about that program was the number of Richard III supporters from all around the world who sent in donations to make the dig possible - Americans, Canadians, Kiwis, Australians, French, Germans...incredible*.

All people passionate about Richard III and his story - all believing vehemently that he has been badly treated by history, that he didn't kill the Princes in the Tower, that he wasn't the monster that he was made out to be...

*I don't think there were any Dutch though.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 627
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/5/2013 8:09:11 PM   
parusski

quote:

One of the amazing things about that program was the number of Richard III supporters from all around the world who sent in donations to make the dig possible - Americans, Canadians, Kiwis, Australians, French, Germans...incredible*.

All people passionate about Richard III and his story - all believing vehemently that he has been badly treated by history, that he didn't kill the Princes in the Tower, that he wasn't the monster that he was made out to be...

*I don't think there were any Dutch though.

That is indeed interesting. And I hate that you stole my thunder about the Dutch. After all it was a Dutchman who murdered Rick3 and then, to add insult to injury, buried him under a car park. I hate those ginger Dutch.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 628
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/5/2013 9:20:56 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Anthropoid-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aIRMcySCjU

Only learned of this series a couple days ago, and have been consuming it voraciously!

SUPERB!! ME TOO!!

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 629
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/6/2013 6:22:13 PM   
parusski

quote:

This is amazing....

warspite1, read the interesting Wall Street Journal article about Richard III:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324900204578285852772384788.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 630
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI