Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  29 30 [31] 32 33   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/21/2013 8:23:25 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

Interesting.... This could be true, after all, they did something similar some years earlier. Between 1976 and 1982 the record industry released these criminal records on the unsuspecting public... Enough to drive you to drink and drugs and well, gangsta rap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykKNC6NjgMc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKdrqyroDlI

SILLY W1-CHICKENBOY-PARUSSKI-EGGLAYER-CHIJOHNAOK-UNHOLY-LEAGUE-NEWBLETTES, I WAS IN HOLLYWOOD IN 1991 WHEN THAT ILLUMINATI CONFERENCE TOOK PLACE & WE HEARD THE BUZZ SURROUNDING GOOFBALL GANGSTA-RAP & ITS TRUE PURPOSE. THERE WERE DRUG DEALERS AT THE HOLLYWOOD AFM PARTIES AS WELL WITH KILO'S OF COCAINE TO PASS AROUND. A CRIMINAL SYNDICATE RUNS THE WORLD AS EVIDENCED FOR MORE THAN 200 YEARS AND YOU NEED MORE INDOCTRINATION. NOW GET TO WORK SLAAKERS!

Ice-T - I'm Your Pusher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfchZ1s47Q

warspite1

Small world. I was in London when Brotherhood of Man won the Eurovision song contest in The Hague. There was definitely some Illuminati guys somewhere, doing something. FACT. Er what?

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 901
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/21/2013 8:35:12 PM   
SLAAKMAN

PREPARE O SILLY WARSPITE1-NEWBLETTE FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF REVELATION 13. THE ILLUMINATI SERVES THE ANTI-CHRIST BUT THE RETURN OF THE MESSIAH IS NIGH!!

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 902
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/22/2013 2:42:50 PM   
Curtis Lemay

"I, Claudius" - for the mumbleteenth time:

http://www.amazon.com/I-Claudius-35th-Anniversary-Edition/dp/B006JY3OHW/ref=pd_cp_mov_0

Best historical miniseries ever.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 903
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/25/2013 12:46:32 AM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay

"I, Claudius" - for the mumbleteenth time:

http://www.amazon.com/I-Claudius-35th-Anniversary-Edition/dp/B006JY3OHW/ref=pd_cp_mov_0

Best historical miniseries ever.

You said it.

But I am rather fond of Masada as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masada_(miniseries)

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Curtis Lemay)
Post #: 904
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/25/2013 6:18:50 PM   
SLAAKMAN

1984 George Orwell (1956) - Full Film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Jex2bMwWI

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 905
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/26/2013 5:01:05 PM   
SLAAKMAN

The Muppet Show: Pigs In Space - The Swinetrek Lands on Koozebane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCUWwKqWVU0

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 906
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/28/2013 7:50:50 PM   
SLAAKMAN

IRS Agents Says : $50,000 reward to show a law requiring to pay federal Income tax!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_zvAdzrQcQ

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 907
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/29/2013 4:06:08 PM   
SLAAKMAN

What would tyranny look like in America? Look around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWaK-DB894c

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 908
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/2/2013 3:36:28 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Dreams from My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jrrnkKmUzo

Dick Cheney Exposed - 9/11 Truth - Stand Down Orders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e27HPOiAYPQ

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 909
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/6/2013 2:18:48 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Senator Schaefers murderers will be prosecuted. Christ is on the way.

MURDER of State SENATOR - NANCY SCHAEFER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1zrQxbuvFo

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 910
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 5:30:49 PM   
SLAAKMAN

MICHAEL SCHEUER- 9/11 Motive & Media Betrayal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95ncn5Q16N4

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 911
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 5:45:39 PM   
warspite1

quote:

MICHAEL SCHEUER- 9/11 Motive & Media Betrayal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95ncn5Q16N4

warspite1

Wonder what this is about?

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 912
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 6:00:53 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1

I'm going to guess some sort of directed energy weapon that was designed (by the Illuminati and the Zionist People's Front) to shoot pilotless drones at public buildings. Of course, it was all a 'false flag' conspiracy.

What else could it be?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 913
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 6:21:50 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

warspite1

I'm going to guess some sort of directed energy weapon that was designed (by the Illuminati and the Zionist People's Front) to shoot pilotless drones at public buildings. Of course, it was all a 'false flag' conspiracy.

What else could it be?
warspite1

I don't know - maybe how it was possible that the planners of the 9/11 conspiracy were such complete numbnuts?

You know little things like being able to:

- stand down the military,
- involve a huge number of people in the conspiracy - none of whom have "talked" apparently...
- Fire missiles at the Pentagon without anyone knowing where they came from
- swap great big %^&* off passenger planes without anyone noticing
- Plant a shed load of explosives in the WTC with no one noticing

They did all this, and yet....

- They didn't think making the planes that hit the towers the same colour scheme and marking as those they replaced would be important?
- The plan was sooooo top secret they allowed a bunch of people "clearly identifiable as Israelis" to set up a film camera unit in broad daylight, in full view of everyone, before the first plane hit. Said people were then seen to be cheering each time a tower was hit.
- oh and they planted said explosives in a building they didn't intend to hit with aircraft...

Sorry who is responsible for this conspiracy? The Keystone Cops?

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 7/8/2013 6:22:10 PM >

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 914
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 7:00:15 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

quote:

Chickenboy,

What else could it be?

It could be nothing less than what it is, dupes like Chickenboy & Warspite1-Newblettes swallowing Illuminati propaganda spewed by their bribed stooges. Business as usual that goes over the heads of naive Silly Newblettes such as Thee!

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 915
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 7:28:37 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

warspite1

quote:

Chickenboy,

What else could it be?

It could be nothing less than what it is, dupes like Chickenboy & Warspite1-Newblettes swallowing Illuminati propaganda spewed by their bribed stooges. Business as usual that goes over the heads of naive Silly Newblettes such as Thee!
warspite1

Hee hee..I notice you couldn't answer the question about the aircraft markings could you

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 916
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 8:00:26 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

their bribed stooges.

I ain't got no money to bribe no stooges, homes.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 917
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 8:03:48 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

quote:

Chickenboy,

What else could it be?

warspite1

Hee hee..I notice you couldn't answer the question about the aircraft markings could you

Well, the directed energy weapon that hit the WTC simultaneous with the impact of the planes may have altered the apparent paint coloration.

As for your assertions that no one is talking about the conspiracy-can't you read all of these very thoughtful and well-researched blogs that SLAAK is posting? Clearly they're in the know. Like they are ALL conspiracies for time immemorial, apparently. You'd think their knowledge base would be 'granular' or limited to one conspiracy at a time, but no. Wow, they must be smart.

Except for SLAAK, of course.

< Message edited by Chickenboy -- 7/8/2013 8:04:00 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 918
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 9:35:49 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

Ive already posted the links that answer all your questions many moons ago. Your failure to analyze them is your own Silly Warspite1-Newblette Epic Fail. New Yorkers near the Twin Towers candidly reported seeing a plane with no markings impact the towers. U Boob.

quote:

Well, the directed energy weapon that hit the WTC simultaneous with the impact of the planes may have altered the apparent paint coloration.

The "planes" that hit the Twin Towers were missiles laden with explosives disguised as commuter jets.

quote:

As for your assertions that no one is talking about the conspiracy-can't you read all of these very thoughtful and well-researched blogs that SLAAK is posting? Clearly they're in the know. Like they are ALL conspiracies for time immemorial, apparently. You'd think their knowledge base would be 'granular' or limited to one conspiracy at a time, but no. Wow, they must be smart.

Silly Chickenboy-Newblette, we're not dealing with some bullshit press deflection as a purported "conspiiiiiiracy" here. 9-11 is a military operation that the overwhelming majority of civilians couldnt recognize even after it landed in their laps. Amateurs such as yourself & Silly W1-Newblette are just beginning to comprehend it albeit ever so slowly but as your Master I do declare noteworthy progress on your parts, after your Great Rubbing of Parts of course.

quote:

Except for SLAAK, of course.

SLAAK VICTORY is assured- "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

Silly W1 (L) & Chickenboy-Newblettes (R) panicking just before they crash & burn!

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 919
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 10:19:30 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

Silly Chickenboy-Newblette, we're not dealing with some bullshit press deflection as a purported "conspiiiiiiracy" here.

We *are* talking about any number of iterations of your 9/11 truthisms, aren't we? Then, by defintion, we're talking about some bull****-crazy "conspiiiiiracy" here. First thing about having a conversation SLAAK-you must agree on what you're talking about.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 920
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 10:38:08 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

We *are* talking about any number of iterations of your 9/11 truthisms, aren't we? Then, by defintion, we're talking about some bull****-crazy "conspiiiiiracy" here. First thing about having a conversation SLAAK-you must agree on what you're talking about.

What amateurs like Thee, Silly Chickenboy-Newblette & the Bullshytter media obtusely refer to as a "conspiiiiiracy" is merely a covert military operation that has failed to plug all the leaks and failed to camouflage the glaringly obvious evidence of the perpetrators radical contempt for the US. These perpetrators are inside our own governments (US/UK/Israel) and they are Hell-bent to enslave the entire world.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 921
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 11:27:23 PM   
Aurelian

quote:

quote:

Silly Chickenboy-Newblette, we're not dealing with some bullshit press deflection as a purported "conspiiiiiiracy" here.

http://debunking911.com/index.html

If the Earth was flat, cats would of knocked everything off of it long ago.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 922
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 11:31:48 PM   
Aurelian

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

What else could it be?
warspite1

I don't know - maybe how it was possible that the planners of the 9/11 conspiracy were such complete numbnuts?

You know little things like being able to:

- stand down the military,
- involve a huge number of people in the conspiracy - none of whom have "talked" apparently...
- Fire missiles at the Pentagon without anyone knowing where they came from
- swap great big %^&* off passenger planes without anyone noticing
- Plant a shed load of explosives in the WTC with no one noticing

They did all this, and yet....

- They didn't think making the planes that hit the towers the same colour scheme and marking as those they replaced would be important?
- The plan was sooooo top secret they allowed a bunch of people "clearly identifiable as Israelis" to set up a film camera unit in broad daylight, in full view of everyone, before the first plane hit. Said people were then seen to be cheering each time a tower was hit.
- oh and they planted said explosives in a building they didn't intend to hit with aircraft...

Sorry who is responsible for this conspiracy? The Keystone Cops?

Certainly not the Stoncutters. They're that good.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 923
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/8/2013 11:31:52 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Debunking The Debunkers
By Joel Skousen
World Affairs Brief - c. 2005 Joel Skousen
Partial quotations with attribution permitted.
Cite source as World Affairs Brief
http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com
2-14-5

In every major conspiracy to cover up government criminal activity, agents of change or naïve "experts" have been hired by the establishment media to debunk conspiracy theories and facts. Walter Cronkite was trotted out of retirement to host a PBS documentary debunking the conspiracy facts surrounding the assassination of JFK (which was hardly convincing). In like manner, other programs have been produced at great expense to discredit the charges of government cover-ups in the Vince Foster and Ron Brown murders, the downing of TWA 800 by a missile, and the OKC bombing of the Murrah building.

The professional debunkers use four primary tactics to accomplish their propaganda feats:

1) They refuse to mention, much less attempt to disprove, the most irrefutable and damaging evidence.

2) They take great delight in debunking only those conspiracy theories that are the weakest or that are planted by other government sympathizers to help discredit the more credible conspiracy facts. This is what is referred to as a "straw man" argument, where a weak or false argument is set up so that it can easily be knocked down.

3) They only select "experts" who agree with the official conclusion.

4) They snicker at or mock anyone who believes that government engages in criminal behavior or covers up crimes in collusion with judges, investigators, prosecutors, media heads, and hand-picked commissions. Worse, they label dissenters as unpatriotic or mentally imbalanced.

So it is with the latest government attempt to debunk the evidence of government collusion in the 9/11 attacks. For over a decade now, the PTB have used an odd vehicle to do their debunking on a variety of issues-Popular Mechanics Magazine (a Hearst publication). I suppose they are targeting the back-yard mechanic and auto-enthusiast crowd, who are often prone to accepting conspiracy facts and theories.

In the March 2005 issue, PM magazine singled out 16 issues or claims of the 9/11 skeptics that point to government collusion and systematically attempted to debunk each one. Of the 16, most missed the mark and almost half were straw men arguments-either ridiculous arguments that few conspiracists believed or restatements of the arguments that were highly distorted so as to make them look weaker than they really were. PM took a lot of pot shots at conspiracy buffs, saying that those "who peddle fantasies that this country encouraged, permitted or actually carried out the attacks are libeling the truth - and disgracing the memories of the thousands who died that day."

That would be true only if there was no basis in fact for these controversies. I am one of those who claim there are factual arguments pointing to conspiracy, and that truth is not served by taking cheap shots at those who see gaping flaws in the government story-especially when you don't address the really tough questions in your rebuttal. Here is a quick run down of the claims (some lumped together) and why PM's debunking was superficial and distorted:

1) The bulging projection (pod) visible on the bottom of Flight 175 as it struck the south tower

If the bulge is real, critics claim it means the aircraft was modified for the attack, which could not have been done by hijackers. PM says the anomaly was simply the bulging faring under each wing root which hides the landing gear. This is a possibility since the bulge viewed on all pictures of Flight 175 is in the same location as the landing gear faring. However, the bulge is significantly bigger than the actual faring, and casts a shadow on the bottom of the aircraft. The real landing gear faring is flush with the bottom of the plane and could not cast a shadow on that area.

Besides, I talked to Boeing about the bulge and a woman spokesperson admitted that Boeing had studied the bulge and concluded, "It wasn't modified by Boeing." She didn't deny the bulge wasn't there, nor did she try to persuade me it was the landing gear faring. However, I don't have an answer for what the purpose of the modification might have been.

Later PM turns a related claim by a witness (that there were no windows on this aircraft) into a major issue to debunked. This was a straw man issue that was easily debunked with a photo of the plane's debris, with windows. This was never a credible issue with most conspiracy theorists.

2) The "stand down" order to stop intervention against the hijackers

PM cites the existence of a few scrambled jets as proof there was no "stand down" order given. This is a straw argument because key facts are omitted. There is other evidence to show that these fighters were called out purposely from bases too distant to make the intercepts-and never engaged afterburners for extra speed, indicating no sincere attempt to intercept. I received an email from one of the tower operators at McGuire AFB telling me he had received a call from the base commander ordering him to shut down military flight ops and not let fighter-interceptors take off. This was before the general shut down of the air traffic system by the FAA. This indicates that aircraft closer to the hijacked planes were told to stand down.

There are two witnesses (a general and a Congressman) who said VP Dick Cheney was operating under stand-down orders, except as pertaining to Flight 93 in Pennsylvania. PM tried to make the case that NORAD had never vigorously followed standing orders to intercept hijacked aircraft, and that their high definition radars were all pointed outside the US boundaries (like a doughnut). Neither is true. There were dozens of intercepts in the two years prior to 9/11 (PM said there was only one) and NORAD has complete radar coverage within the US.

PM also presented disinformation when it claimed that if an airliner turns off its transponder, the controller can no longer distinguish the aircraft from thousand of other smaller blips on his screen. Not so. First, there aren't thousands of unlabeled blips on the screen in any given sector, and second, the actual radar return is still on the screen at the same approximate position of the transponder data symbol, making it easier to acquire.

PM neglected to mention the more powerful evidences of cover-up and collusion here, including the FAA's destruction of the tape recording of air traffic controllers' description of the events, the FAA refusing to turn over tape recordings of the ATC controllers talking to the pilots when the hijackings were declared, and the discrepancies between the claims of when the FAA supposedly notified NORAD.

3) Explosives brought down the twin towers (puff of dust, etc.)

This is only a partial straw man argument. There is significant evidence that the aircraft impacts did not cause the collapse, but PM only discussed the fire and explosive claims that were easily explained away. An early claim making the rounds was that the towers couldn't have collapsed since fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel. PM correctly pointed out, as I have also in my briefs, that steel trusses supporting the floor system only need be heated to the point of sagging-not melting-in order to give way.

Early conspiracists claimed that the puffs of smoke coming out of the windows as each floor pancaked down on another were evidence of demolition charges. Once again, PM correctly pointed out that the crushing of sheet rock interiors can cause this. I was never convinced of controlled demolition myself, since it would have required months of prep work inside the building, unbeknownst to all the tenants.

But conspicuously absent from the PM arguments was the blockbuster evidence that the 42 main pillars in the central core of the building had been taken down by a combination of explosives and thermite charges-which can melt steel like butter. The head of the company removing the debris from the WTC said in an interview that there were large pools of hot molten steel in the lowest basement where the main support pillars had stood. No expert has claimed that either fuel or burning debris falling into an oxygen starved basement would have been capable of creating the huge quantity of concentrated heat needed to melt 42 huge pillars with two-foot-thick steel walls. Numerous witnesses and fire fighters heard large explosions in the lower section of the building just prior to the collapse. One video shot of the south WTC (whose central core was not even damaged by Flight 175) gives clear evidence of the central core being collapsed prior to the general collapse: the center mounted TV towers started descending downward well prior to the outer section of the building. PM was silent on these major anomalies, and so was the 9/11 Commission, which indicates they were avoiding the tough issues.

PM did attempt some sleight of hand, with some remarks by a paid "expert" trying to explain away the symmetrical and absolutely vertical collapse of WTC building #7 that was only slightly damaged on one side. A video of the collapse does show the telltale signs of explosive demolition on each floor-which would have been impossible if the building was heeling over toward the damaged side.

4) The Pentagon crash

PM discussed the common arguments against the official version: the penetration hole was too small; there was not enough debris outside; windows close to the impact were still intact. The window argument was a straw man with an easy explanation-they were reinforced security glass. The issues of the penetration hole and the lack of large pieces of debris simply do not jive with the official story, but they are explainable if you include the parking lot video evidence that shows a huge white explosion at impact. This cannot happen with an aircraft laden only with fuel. It can only happen in the presence of high explosives. Some witnesses saw a smaller aircraft, others saw the Boeing. One or two saw and heard a missile launch. Could all three have been present? I think so.

There are credible witnesses who saw many small pieces of aluminum scattered about, plus a few larger pieces. If the larger Boeing was blasted apart at impact with high explosives it would explain the shower of aluminum shards that littered the road. The Pentagon parking lot video tape (which strangely fails to show a large Boeing aircraft) does show a huge white explosion-the unique sign of high explosives. An aircraft laden only with fuel gives off the red and black signature only-nothing white or bright. If the Boeing was laced with explosives, it would also explain why the wings didn't totally penetrate the structure. I have checked the photographs of major engine and landing gear pieces among the wreckage and they do match the Boeing aircraft, so I do think a Boeing hit the Pentagon. But I am not buying PM's statement (given without any evidence or photos) that a landing gear was responsible for the 12-foot round hole that penetrated three rings of the Pentagon. The landing gear is a long, gangly affair, and it didn't even make it through the first ring, according to photos I have seen. Only a missile could have penetrated that far. Was a missile on the smaller jet seen by witnesses used to prep the hardened Pentagon façade?

PM's glib explanations did not do justice to the multiple possibilities. Besides, if the government version is true, why is the FBI refusing to turn over the two video surveillance tapes (one from a gas station and one from a hotel) that would show what really happened?

5) Flight 93 was shot down by an F-16

PM discussed all the key issues: a small white private jet that was shadowing the flight; engine parts apart from the main wreckage; debris two miles away in Indian Lake; and the purported identity of the F-16 pilot. But in each case, it falsified the evidence by quoting erroneous, distorted or planted theories by government experts.

For example, while it finally acknowledged the presence of a white unmarked jet, it claimed it was a private jet flying at 30,000 feet, asked to descend from high altitude and check out the crash. This was impossible as witnesses saw the plane before the crash. PM even claimed to have talked to the company (which conveniently didn't want to be named) that owned the jet. But this is at variance with prior admission by a leasing company that said the jet was theirs and was leased to the government (the CIA often uses white unmarked jets).

This story by PM was a total fabrication. I have listened to the private transcripts of the radio talk between Cleveland Center and all the other airliners controlled by ATC in that sector (including Flight 93). Even the 9/11 commission refused to address this private tape, which was recorded by one private jet that was in the area, and is still available on the internet. Nowhere in that transcript is any private aircraft asked by Cleveland Center to follow or descend with Flight 93. In fact, the one airliner that was closest to Flight 93 was asked by Cleveland Center to verify visually the condition of Flight 93 after the Center and all other aircraft on that frequency heard the pilot of the aircraft announce that "there was a bomb on board." The aircraft acknowledged seeing Flight 93 in the distance and then suddenly announced that he observed an explosion. This was while Flight 93 was at altitude, confirming reports from ATC controllers who had vectored an F-16 to Flight 93, and witnesses who saw the shoot down from the ground.

It also explains why one of the engines was found miles away. PM tried to divert its readers from the issue by telling about another part of the engine found about 300 meters from the crash site-which is explainable, if you don't address the issue of the other engine. Many witnesses saw streams of papers, luggage and even body parts falling some distance from the crash site. PM blamed this on an updraft-but luggage and body parts don't blow two miles away in a gentle breeze.

Lastly, the issue on the identity of the pilot of the F-16 (a Major Gibbons) is problematic. The source is a retired Colonel Donn de Grand-Pre, who makes many claims about hobnobbing with big wigs in Washington that I find uncredible and suspicious. He claims he was at an awards ceremony in North Dakota when Major Gibbons was supposedly awarded a medal for shooting down Flight 93. I always found this a little fantastic. Why would the government give out a public award for something they were trying to keep secret? The government still doesn't admit to shooting down Flight 93, let alone disclose who did it. Of course, if they did allow a private awards ceremony, it would explain why they would have Major Gibbons deny it. While PM's debunking of the Gibbons story may be true (they claim he was using his F-16 to pick up a big-wig in Montana), their explanation was also a bit fantastic: people have to be trained in ejection seat procedures prior to flying in a high performance jet.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Aurelian)
Post #: 924
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/9/2013 2:04:59 AM   
Chickenboy

Very interesting piece on WTC 7 falling. Simple answer: it was pulled over after destabilised by WTC 1 and 2. Conspiracy? Must be.

This is what I'm reading:

http://debunking911.com/pull.htm

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 925
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/9/2013 4:06:13 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Very interesting piece on WTC 7 falling. Simple answer: it was pulled over after destabilised by WTC 1 and 2. Conspiracy? Must be.

Ludicrous. There were pools of molten metal burning at temperatures greater than 1300 degrees for more than 8 weeks under WTC7. Only exothermics burn that long at such high temperatures. No other buildings were toppled by debris but supposedly WTC7 collapsed by a fire that was mostly extinguished an hour before it fell. Why were exothermics there in the first place?

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 926
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/9/2013 3:16:01 PM   
Aurelian

quote:

Same thing I read.

Truth is boring.

Conspiracy theories, no matter how outlandish or debunked, are sexy.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 927
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/9/2013 3:34:18 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Orwellian,
Same thing I read.

Truth is boring.

Conspiracy theories, no matter how outlandish or debunked, are sexy.

Only a pervert finds scandal to be "sexy". You epitomize this corruption perfectly. End your twisted ways.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Aurelian)
Post #: 928
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/9/2013 4:14:01 PM   
Sarge

Attachment (1)

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 929
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 7/9/2013 5:09:12 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Sarge

Stand at attention when a Field Marshall addresses you! And gimme some popcorn.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Sarge)
Post #: 930
Page:   <<   < prev  29 30 [31] 32 33   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  29 30 [31] 32 33   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI