Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  38 39 [40] 41 42   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/11/2013 3:18:56 PM   
fodder

In the AM we have "GODZILLA". (1998)

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 1171
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/12/2013 1:01:14 AM   
fodder

The night time movie is "THE WRECK OF THE MARY DEARE".

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 1172
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/12/2013 1:26:46 AM   
Skeleton

World at War; I am hopelessly addicted. I watch it to go to sleep, I watch while awake. I find myself watching it and wonder what a different world we live in and find it hard to believe that something this good, was ever actually on television. I also watch it and end up mesmerized that actual participants (Speer, for example) were actually taking part it in. Amazing, truly amazing. I never tire of it.

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 1173
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/12/2013 5:20:28 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Evidence of Thermate found in rubble of WTC complex-

The Un-Debunkable Molten Metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3qZG0T6__4

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Skeleton)
Post #: 1174
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/12/2013 7:39:14 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

Evidence of Marmite found in rubble of WTC complex-

The Un-Debunkable Molten Metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3qZG0T6__4

warspite1

Wow sounds serious You are right though - you can see the black ooze running down the building....

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 10/12/2013 9:34:40 PM >

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1175
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/12/2013 8:54:42 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Silly Warspite-Newblette, its merely a matter of time now....
quote:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1176
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/12/2013 8:57:43 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Silly Warspite-Newblette, its merely a matter of time now....
quote:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

warspite1

Never forget....that no plane hit this building....just a giant jar of Marmite

Attachment (1)

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1177
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/12/2013 9:58:40 PM   
SLAAKMAN

(Silly Warspite2-Newblette is living proof that the Illuminati is correct regarding duping most of the world all of the time.)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1178
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/12/2013 10:24:22 PM   
fodder

Evening movie is "COMMA".

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1179
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/12/2013 10:37:02 PM   
GaryChildress

Did a quick search on "Thermate" and found this which someone posted.

quote:

As a former "conspiracy theorist", & pro-scientific thinker, I can't help but notice the major errors in the theories on 9/11. When it comes to the inside job theories, I just can't take it as truth any longer. In which I feel the only credible argument the conspiracy theorists held was of a mere misunderstanding - the finding of Thermate chemical signatures in the Twin Towers.

Steven Jones has done plenty of speeches about this in which he points out the chemical elements found within the debris. These elements pointed out are as such: iron, sulfur, aluminum, potassium, manganese, fluorine, & titanium.

Yes, most of these elements can be found in thermate. Jones had this one right. So what's the problem here? Well, like any proper scientist who would conduct studies on these elements, they'd first try & find any natural sources in which these elements could come from. And guess what? They all check out for other natural sources:

Sulfur: The third most common ingredient in the WTC construction was gypsum-based drywall, which is 18.62% sulfur.
Iron: Used in paint & electronic devices.
Potassium: Used in concrete.
Manganese: Used in the structural steel, paint, batteries, & ceramics.
Fluorine: Used in Freon. 200,000 pounds of Freon cooled the WTC complex. This was the largest air-conditioning system in the country.
Titanium: Used in paper & paint & made up 2% of each of the 767's. WTC7 was also clad in polished steel & titanium.

I find the idea of Jones claiming these elements were uncommon & only found within thermate quite disturbing, & at the least illogical.

So what would any professional scientist do next? Well, they would check if these elements were presently in their correct, signature quantities.

According to Steven Jones' own estimates, "about 1,000 pounds of explosives would be sufficient [per tower]". For both towers & WTC7, this would equal about 3,000 pounds of thermate. Thermate is 2% sulfur, in which calculates to about 60 pounds of sulfur. Approximately 1 million tons (2 billion pounds) of dust blanketed lower Manhattan.

So, based on Professor Jones' estimates, a thermate reaction would cause the WTC dust to be approximately 0.000003% sulfur. Correct? (don't worry, it's text. You can get a calculator if needed)

Yet, this would then be highly unlikely for such a low percentage to be detectable, especially when compared to USGS dust samples in which showed as much as 5.4% sulfur!

And finally, what is the last important thing a scientist would need to do in order to confirm the presence of a chemical device? Well, they would need to ensure that all of the elements of thermate are present. So, are all elements present?

I would say no! For the two main byproducts of thermate are aluminum oxide (41%) & barium nitrate (29%). Both are especially unique to thermate & would have no reason whatsoever to be found within the WTC - unless, that is, thermate was in the twin towers.

However, neither the USGS nor Steven Jones himself report finding any traces of either of these elements - the two main ingredients of thermate! Yes, Jones does point out the presence of aluminum, but there's a huge difference between aluminum & aluminum oxide (which has 3 oxygen atoms). Not to mention aluminum was common through its use in the WTC's facade, the 767's, & vehicles.

The presence of all elements pointed out through natural sources within the WTC complexes, & the very lack of aluminum oxide & barium nitrate just completely destroys the theory that thermate was in the WTC!

http://www.thescienceforum.com/pseudoscience/21364-9-11-conspiracy-theory-thermate-debunked.html

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1180
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/12/2013 10:57:47 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gary Childress

quote:

As a former "conspiracy theorist", & pro-scientific thinker, I can't help but notice the major errors in the theories on 9/11. When it comes to the inside job theories, I just can't take it as truth any longer. In which I feel the only credible argument the conspiracy theorists held was of a mere misunderstanding - the finding of Thermate chemical signatures in the Twin Towers.

Steven Jones has done plenty of speeches about this in which he points out the chemical elements found within the debris. These elements pointed out are as such: iron, sulfur, aluminum, potassium, manganese, fluorine, & titanium.

Yes, most of these elements can be found in thermate. Jones had this one right. So what's the problem here? Well, like any proper scientist who would conduct studies on these elements, they'd first try & find any natural sources in which these elements could come from. And guess what? They all check out for other natural sources:

Sulfur: The third most common ingredient in the WTC construction was gypsum-based drywall, which is 18.62% sulfur.
Fluorine: Used in Freon. 200,000 pounds of Freon cooled the WTC complex. This was the largest air-conditioning system in the country.
Titanium: Used in paper & paint & made up 2% of each of the 767's. WTC7 was also clad in polished steel & titanium.

I find the idea of Jones claiming these elements were uncommon & only found within thermate quite disturbing, & at the least illogical.

So what would any professional scientist do next? Well, they would check if these elements were presently in their correct, signature quantities.

According to Steven Jones' own estimates, "about 1,000 pounds of explosives would be sufficient [per tower]". For both towers & WTC7, this would equal about 3,000 pounds of thermate. Thermate is 2% sulfur, in which calculates to about 60 pounds of sulfur. Approximately 1 million tons (2 billion pounds) of dust blanketed lower Manhattan.

So, based on Professor Jones' estimates, a thermate reaction would cause the WTC dust to be approximately 0.000003% sulfur. Correct? (don't worry, it's text. You can get a calculator if needed)

Yet, this would then be highly unlikely for such a low percentage to be detectable, especially when compared to USGS dust samples in which showed as much as 5.4% sulfur!

And finally, what is the last important thing a scientist would need to do in order to confirm the presence of a chemical device? Well, they would need to ensure that all of the elements of thermate are present. So, are all elements present?

I would say no! For the two main byproducts of thermate are aluminum oxide (41%) & barium nitrate (29%). Both are especially unique to thermate & would have no reason whatsoever to be found within the WTC - unless, that is, thermate was in the twin towers.

However, neither the USGS nor Steven Jones himself report finding any traces of either of these elements - the two main ingredients of thermate! Yes, Jones does point out the presence of aluminum, but there's a huge difference between aluminum & aluminum oxide (which has 3 oxygen atoms). Not to mention aluminum was common through its use in the WTC's facade, the 767's, & vehicles.

The presence of all elements pointed out through natural sources within the WTC complexes, & the very lack of aluminum oxide & barium nitrate just completely destroys the theory that thermate was in the WTC!

http://www.thescienceforum.com/pseudoscience/21364-9-11-conspiracy-theory-thermate-debunked.html
warspite1

Yes, yes, but what about the Marmite?

(in reply to GaryChildress)
Post #: 1181
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/12/2013 11:03:03 PM   
Aurelian

quote:

quote:

Now now, don't bring logic, sense, and real facts into it.

< Message edited by Aurelian -- 10/13/2013 1:18:13 AM >

If the Earth was flat, cats would of knocked everything off of it long ago.

(in reply to GaryChildress)
Post #: 1182
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/12/2013 11:05:42 PM   
Aurelian

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Which version though? British or New Zealand?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1183
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/13/2013 12:38:22 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Gary Childress- Did a quick search on "Thermate" and found this which someone posted.

Did you happen to notice who wrote that Gary? "The Vegan Marxist". He throws out strawmans & seems disingenuous so he has even less credibility than Orwellian.

quote:

I'm still waiting for someone to demonstrate that thermite (or thermate) can even cut through that much steel, let alone practically, let alone a vertical column.

The Vegan Marxist

It can't from what I understand. Though, the conspiracists refuse to accept that. To be honest, though, they really don't get a lot of things. Like the fact that neither three buildings fell at free-fall speed, nor did they fall in a correct manner of a real controlled demolition. They even tried claiming that explosives were set off from the top to bottom - thus, in their view, a controlled demolition. Which is completely illogical.

Now hes outright lying. Ive seen thermite burn right through tank engines down to the ground when we trained at Ft Bragg. Firemen heard explosions in the floors well below the impact area before the Towers collapsed & all three buildings did actually collapse at freefall speed. So much for your lying debunker-

http://www.globalresearch.ca/video-firefighters-and-law-enforcement-officers-believe-that-bombs-inside-the-wtc-brought-down-the-buildings/2474

quote:

VIDEOCLIP: NY Fire Department Chief of Safety stated there were “bombs” and “secondary devices”, which caused the explosions in the buildings (video) ;

or high-quality audio here

NYC firefighters who witnessed attacks stated that it looked like there were bombs in the buildings

NYC firefighter stated “On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there was bombs set in the building”

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 1184
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/13/2013 3:12:48 AM   
fodder

The night time movie is "THE LAST CASTLE".

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1185
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/13/2013 5:51:59 AM   
GaryChildress

What was I thinking? Obviously it was the illuminati!

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 1186
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/13/2013 9:57:24 AM   
warspite1

quote:

The Vegan Marxist
It can't from what I understand. Though, the conspiracists refuse to accept that. To be honest, though, they really don't get a lot of things. Like the fact that neither three buildings fell at free-fall speed, nor did they fall in a correct manner of a real controlled demolition. They even tried claiming that explosives were set off from the top to bottom - thus, in their view, a controlled demolition. Which is completely illogical.

Now hes outright lying. Ive seen thermite burn right through tank engines down to the ground when we trained at Ft Bragg. Firemen heard explosions in the floors well below the impact area before the Towers collapsed & all three buildings did actually collapse at freefall speed. So much for your lying debunker-

http://www.globalresearch.ca/video-firefighters-and-law-enforcement-officers-believe-that-bombs-inside-the-wtc-brought-down-the-buildings/2474

quote:

VIDEOCLIP: NY Fire Department Chief of Safety stated there were “bombs” and “secondary devices”, which caused the explosions in the buildings (video) ;

or high-quality audio here

NYC firefighters who witnessed attacks stated that it looked like there were bombs in the buildings

NYC firefighter stated “On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there was bombs set in the building”

warspite1

Does marmite really explode? Wow... last time I put that on my cheese toastie!

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1187
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/13/2013 2:24:47 PM   
SLAAKMAN

"Marmite" doesnt burn at 727C for more than 6 weeks straight Silly Warspite2-Neblette-

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtc_hotspots.html

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by SLAAKMAN -- 10/13/2013 2:27:57 PM >

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1188
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/13/2013 2:28:33 PM   
warspite1

quote:

"Marmite" doesnt burn at 727C for more than 6 weeks straight Silly Warspite2-Neblette-

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtc_hotspots.html
warspite1

I should hope not - that would make a right mess of my kitchen.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1189
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/13/2013 3:50:33 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

I should hope not - that would make a right mess of my kitchen.

And thermate made a right mess of my Treasury.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1190
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/13/2013 6:40:56 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Prepare yourselves U SILLY NEWBLETTES!!

Bible Codes - The Proof of God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlKkIoavnA

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 1191
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/13/2013 7:21:32 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Truckers Shutdown DC Highways & Demand Obama Leaves Office

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXmto-Te9Ms

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 1192
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/13/2013 7:22:52 PM   
Aurelian

http://debunking911.com/quotes.htm

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1193
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/13/2013 7:43:56 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

http://debunking911.com/quotes.htm

Debunking the 911 DePunkers-

Popular Mechanics Debunked with EASE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvFuRYyEkiU&list=PLDA4A78F8FB903A0B&index=1

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Aurelian)
Post #: 1194
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/14/2013 1:32:57 AM   
fodder

Well, I'm not watching Sunday Night Football.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 1195
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/14/2013 7:38:38 AM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

warspite1

What is the difference?

(in reply to Aurelian)
Post #: 1196
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/14/2013 3:15:07 PM   
fodder

Starting the day with "GHOST SHIP".

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1197
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/14/2013 4:48:26 PM   
Aurelian

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

warspite1

What is the difference?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmite

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1198
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/14/2013 6:48:53 PM   
fodder

I'll stay with ghosts and watch "THE FRIGHTENERS".

(in reply to Aurelian)
Post #: 1199
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 10/14/2013 7:56:43 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Starting the day with "GHOST SHIP"

Ah yes the beauty of Ghost Ship. I never grow weary of Francesca's radiant performance-

Francesca Rettondini - Ghost ship
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFFrp0RWyb8

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 1200
Page:   <<   < prev  38 39 [40] 41 42   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  38 39 [40] 41 42   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI