Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Do you have the time?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Do you have the time? Page: <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/11/2012 7:14:37 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

Do you have the time?

Time to end this thread?
Did I finally hit the right answer?
Does anyone care?
What did I win if I'm right?

NO
No
YES
100lbs of Peanut Brittle

quote:

Looks like someone has lost their sense of humor.

warspite loses it anytime he realizes he is watching a bunch of men in shorts prancing around tossing their long flowing hair.

quote:

Okay great, btw, do you have the time?

No, but do you have the time?

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Yogi the Great)
Post #: 271
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/11/2012 7:17:56 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

Do you have the time?

Time to end this thread?
Did I finally hit the right answer?
Does anyone care?
What did I win if I'm right?

NO
No
YES
100lbs of Peanut Brittle

quote:

Looks like someone has lost their sense of humor.

warspite loses it anytime he realizes he is watching a bunch of men in shorts prancing around tossing their long flowing hair.

quote:

Okay great, btw, do you have the time?

No, but do you have the time?

Warspite1

No I do not have time to check the time - I am too busy watching a bunch of men in shorts prancing around while tossing their long luxuriously thick hair.

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 272
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/11/2012 7:27:23 PM   
parusski

quote:

I am too busy watching a bunch of men in shorts prancing around while tossing their long luxuriously thick hair.

I bet you are...

You do know the U.S. super bowl(played by real men) is on tonight, right? We need to make sure Orm gets the start TIME right and does not miss the game.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 273
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/11/2012 8:08:40 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

I am too busy watching a bunch of men in shorts prancing around while tossing their long luxuriously thick hair.

I bet you are...

You do know the U.S. super bowl(played by real men) is on tonight, right? We need to make sure Orm gets the start TIME right and does not miss the game.
Warspite1

If they were real men they would not feel the need to wear crash helmets and body armour for a game that is less physical than Rugby.

I have tried contacting Orm - but without success. He should have seen the Superbowl live last night from Bora Bora, but I have had no confirmation. Maybe he missed it and is - even as we speak - flying to Formosa, the last place on earth left that has not seen the Superbowl live yet.

Time is of the essence here....and its running out!

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 274
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/11/2012 9:15:56 PM   
Orm

I do not have time to chat. I am travelling back in time as fast as I possibly can. Hard to keep track on the current date and the current time I do not even dare to think about. I am on my 8th lap around the world so I am sure I am about to catch up with the Super Bowl very soon.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 275
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 12:22:36 AM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

I do not have time to chat. I am travelling back in time as fast as I possibly can. Hard to keep track on the current date and the current time I do not even dare to think about. I am on my 8th lap around the world so I am sure I am about to catch up with the Super Bowl very soon.

quote:

8th lap

Well you are on your 8th lap around something.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 276
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 12:25:05 AM   
Yogi the Great

I ran out of time and had to go to work.

Actually I do now have the time but found out that it is of no relevance anyway.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 277
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 1:01:48 AM   
parusski

quote:

Actually I do now have the time but found out that it is of no relevance anyway.

OOOHHHH. All TIME is relevant. No TIME for you, you are banned from the TIME thread for 1,223 years.

Post #: 278
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 1:08:40 AM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

OOOHHHH. All TIME is relevant. No TIME for you, you are banned from the TIME thread for 1,223 years.

How much time does so many years take?

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 279
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 1:13:29 AM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

How much time does so many years take?

quote:

How much time does so many years take

About 1.23 billion years.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 280
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 1:17:57 AM   
Orm

quote:

A year can vary in length so what kind of year is it? Over so many years even a small difference will amount to a lot of time.

When we are talking about time it is about time we are precise with the time.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 281
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 1:37:20 AM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

A year can vary in length so what kind of year is it? Over so many years even a small difference will amount to a lot of time.

When we are talking about time it is about time we are precise with the time.

It is a Takara year. It is TIME for the super bowl, will you be watching.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 282
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 11:23:27 AM   
warspite1

Orm - for the final time:

Did you see the Superbowl live last night?

Getting to Formosa was your last chance. Hope you made it, but please answer the question - I do not have time to be asking this all the time.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 283
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 1:10:01 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Getting to Formosa was your last chance. Hope you made it, but please answer the question - I do not have time to be asking this all the time.

Orm, TIME is running out to see the super bowl TONIGHT...

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 284
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 1:13:24 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

No - the last chance was last night. Formosan time was the last opportunity.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 285
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 1:16:18 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

I hate to stick a needle in your 99 Luftballons, but last night was the pr-game practice. The super bowel is tonight.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 286
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 1:19:32 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

I hate to stick a needle in your 99 Luftballons, but last night was the pr-game practice. The super bowel is tonight.
Warspite1

What the.....? You have pre-game practice for the Superbowl? Weirder and weirder.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 287
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 1:36:14 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

What the.....? You have pre-game practice for the Superbowl? Weirder and weirder.

Yes, pre-game and pre-pre-game practices. That is what you thought were the official super bowls over the last few weeks. The SUPER BOWL is tonight.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 288
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 2:45:09 PM   
Yogi the Great

quote:

Ok long wait. Based on the life of the Wienie Boobey Gnat which is born, mates and dies the time is finally over. While we have lost 1,223 Gnats, at least they died happy.

Wasn't the Superbowl Live when they recorded it

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 289
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 2:54:01 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

Ok long wait. Based on the life of the Wienie Boobey Gnat which is born, mates and dies the time is finally over. While we have lost 1,223 Gnats, at least they died happy.

Wasn't the Superbowl Live when they recorded it

No. The Super Bowel was a recording that was broadcast live.

Not sure how to comment on Wienie Boobey Gnat!

Post #: 290
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 4:36:19 PM   
Orm

quote:

Then this is the final time I have to pretend I missed this question. Awesome.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 291
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 4:40:45 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

I hate to hurt your brain, but warspite1 has been watching girly men in shorts prancing around a field tossing their long flowing hair for too long. What has been on TV for the last 11 weeks has been a live broadcast of a recorded pre-game skirmish.

The ACTUAL Super Bowl is tonight, live from Brazil. Brought to you by the 'FINEST BRAZILIAN PEANUT BRITTLE' in the world.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 292
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 4:42:46 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

I hate to hurt your brain, but warspite1 has been watching girly men in shorts prancing around a field tossing their long flowing hair for too long. What has been on TV for the last 11 weeks has been a live broadcast of a recorded pre-game skirmish.

The ACTUAL Super Bowl is tonight, live from Brazil. Brought to you by the 'FINEST BRAZILIAN PEANUT BRITTLE' in the world.
Warspite1

So let me get my time zones right. If its on live tonight from Brazil - when do we get to watch it live in Englandsville and Sweden?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 293
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 4:49:33 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite1

So let me get my time zones right. If its on live tonight from Brazil - when do we get to watch it live in Englandsville and Sweden?

Warspite1, the British National Sports Authority has listings for all Englandia, except for Uttoxeter, which will be showing the game live after it is broadcast, thanks to the JOHNPETERHATESMARJORIE foundation. That foundation gets nothing wrong. DAAAAMNNN!

As for SVEEEEDEN, well...if Orm has access to the Chinese Panda2 satellite signal he can watch the Super Bowl live through BPB TV 28, as long as he is using a short wave antenna to intercept The Conet Project signal relaying off BBC-390. IS THAT CLEAR?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 294
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 5:00:44 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1, the British National Sports Authority has listings for all Englandia, except for Uttoxeter, which will be showing the game live after it is broadcast, thanks to the JOHNPETERHATESMARJORIE foundation. That foundation gets nothing wrong. DAAAAMNNN!

As for SVEEEEDEN, well...if Orm has access to the Chinese Panda2 satellite signal he can watch the Super Bowl live through BPB TV 28, as long as he is using a short wave antenna to intercept The Conet Project signal relaying off BBC-390. IS THAT CLEAR?
Warspite1

Crystal.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 295
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 5:04:06 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

Crystal.
Warspite1

I fancy putting some money on this at the local bookies - any tip or ideas on what the score will be?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 296
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 5:06:07 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

Crystal.

Who's Crystal??

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 297
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 5:07:28 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

Crystal.

Who's Crystal??
Warspite1

Crystal Clear. Nice girl.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 298
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 5:18:05 PM   
parusski

quote:

Had no idea you were aquainted with her. She is Crystal Lights sister. Both are sweeet.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 299
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 5:19:18 PM   
Orm

quote:

Is she a relative to you? Could you take time to introduce her to wargamming?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Do you have the time? Page: <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI