Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Do you have the time?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Do you have the time? Page: <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 5:28:59 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

Crystal Clear. Nice girl.

Is she a relative to you? Could you take time to introduce her to wargamming?

She only plays board games with me, like Squad Leader, Wacht am Rhein, Drang Nach Osten!, The Campaign for North Africa, War in Europe, Home Before the Leaves Fall.

She is actually Mrs. Steiner, but known as Crystal Clear.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 301
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 6:26:46 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

quote:

She only plays board games with me, like Squad Leader, Wacht am Rhein, Drang Nach Osten!, The Campaign for North Africa, War in Europe, Home Before the Leaves Fall.

Warspite1

Ms Clear sounds like a bit of a noob - Mrs Warspite1 (aka Norma Stitz) is a regular Fire In The East / Scorched Earth devotee. I can, hand on heart state, she has never lost a game as either German or Soviet; not one.

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 302
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 6:31:13 PM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Ms Clear sounds like a bit of a noob - Mrs Warspite1 (aka Norma Stitz) is a regular Fire In The East / Scorched Earth devotee. I can, hand on heart state, she has never lost a game as either German or Soviet; not one.

Has she won a game as either German or Soviet?

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 303
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 6:38:21 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

Er...not exactly Orm

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 304
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 6:38:45 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

M'cCollegue, she wins everything.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 305
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 7:45:56 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

So let me get my time zones right. If its on live tonight from Brazil - when do we get to watch it live in Englandsville and Sweden?

Warspite1, the British National Sports Authority has listings for all Englandia, except for Uttoxeter, which will be showing the game live after it is broadcast, thanks to the JOHNPETERHATESMARJORIE foundation. That foundation gets nothing wrong. DAAAAMNNN!

As for SVEEEEDEN, well...if Orm has access to the Chinese Panda2 satellite signal he can watch the Super Bowl live through BPB TV 28, as long as he is using a short wave antenna to intercept The Conet Project signal relaying off BBC-390. IS THAT CLEAR?
Warspite1

Crystal.
Warspite1

I fancy putting some money on this at the local bookies - any tip or ideas on what the score will be?
Warspite1

Well Steiner? Time is marching on and I need to place a bet or two before the kick-off. Tips please?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 306
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 7:51:05 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite1

Well Steiner? Time is marching on and I need to place a bet or two before the kick-off. Tips please?

Yeah, put all you have on the Ethiopian Skeletons because they should crawl right over the English Faeries.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 307
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 7:53:57 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Yeah, put all you have on the Ethiopian Skeletons because they should crawl right over the English Faeries.
Warspite1

?

I thought it was between the New York thingies and the New England wotsits?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 308
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 7:55:46 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

?

Oh, sorry. My needle was stuck on the famous record "Why Soccer Sucks", by S. Ambrose.

Put $100,000 on the New England Patriots. The game is fixed and the Pats will win.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 309
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 7:58:15 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

?

Oh, sorry. My needle was stuck on the famous record "Why Soccer Sucks", by S. Ambrose.

Put $100,000 on the New England Patriots. The game is fixed and the Pats will win.
Warspite1

But that is all the money I have and more - I would need to mortgage the house, not to mention Mrs W, to fund such a bet. Are you sure this is a sure thing Steiner?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 310
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 8:05:14 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite1

But that is all the money I have and more - I would need to mortgage the house, not to mention Mrs W, to fund such a bet. Are you sure this is a sure thing Steiner?

Trust me on this. Do I seem like the kinda guy who has a mean streak?? I am friends with the guy fixing the game, his name is Anthony S.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 311
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 8:12:35 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Trust me on this. Do I seem like the kinda guy who has a mean streak?? I am friends with the guy fixing the game, his name is Anthony S.
Warspite1

Okaaaay...... I'm on my way to the bookmakers now - £100,000 of the Queen's Pounds on the Pats you say? Thanks Steiner you're a pal. How much have you got on them btw?

Edit: I can't spell You're

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 2/12/2012 8:16:41 PM >

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 312
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 8:16:22 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

Okaaaay...... I'm on my way to the bookmakers now - £100,000 of the Queen's Pounds on the Pats you say? Thanks Steiner your a pal. How much have you got on them btw?

Oh, I never bet on a sure thing. Takes all the fun out of it.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 313
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 8:18:50 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

Okaaaay...... I'm on my way to the bookmakers now - £100,000 of the Queen's Pounds on the Pats you say? Thanks Steiner your a pal. How much have you got on them btw?

Oh, I never bet on a sure thing. Takes all the fun out of it.
Warspite1

Well that makes you one pathetic loser cos I've just placed my whole life; savings, house, car, wife and kids on the outcome and I'm gonna be rich, rich I tell ya!!

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 314
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 8:25:23 PM   
parusski

quote:

Well that makes you one pathetic loser cos I've just placed my whole life; savings, house, car, wife and kids on the outcome and I'm gonna be rich, rich I tell ya!!

Sure you will. I'll let Tony Soprano you placed the bet.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 315
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 8:27:06 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

When does the score come in - cos obviously I'm mot going to sit there and watch that rubbish - I'm too busy drawing up plans on how to spend the wonga.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 316
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 8:33:21 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

When does the score come in - cos obviously I'm mot going to sit there and watch that rubbish - I'm too busy drawing up plans on how to spend the wonga.

Fly to Newark, NJ and wait for it by the tree at the end of runway 17.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 317
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 8:35:14 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

But I've placed the bet with Ladbrokes down the road??

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 318
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 8:50:15 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

\OOHHHH. That's not how it works. The bet could only be placed with Tony, Silvio or Little Paulie Walnuts at the Bada Bing.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 319
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 8:55:18 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

\OOHHHH. That's not how it works. The bet could only be placed with Tony, Silvio or Little Paulie Walnuts at the Bada Bing.
Warspite1

But I've given my money to the young lady at Ladbrokes? Where does Little Paulie Walnuts and the other gentlemen come in to it? I'm confused...and not a little concerned now .

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 320
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 9:08:14 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite1

But I've given my money to the young lady at Ladbrokes? Where does Little Paulie Walnuts and the other gentlemen come in to it? I'm confused...and not a little concerned now

Ohhh. Sorry, but you should have read the fine-fine print. I clearly disclosed you could only bet with the Soprano family. Betting with Ladbrokes is only okay if you bet on the Giants.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 321
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 9:37:45 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

But I've given my money to the young lady at Ladbrokes? Where does Little Paulie Walnuts and the other gentlemen come in to it? I'm confused...and not a little concerned now

Ohhh. Sorry, but you should have read the fine-fine print. I clearly disclosed you could only bet with the Soprano family. Betting with Ladbrokes is only okay if you bet on the Giants.
Warspite1

Steiner - when do I hear the Superbowl result???

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 322
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 9:46:41 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

When the game is played on April 1.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 323
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 9:49:43 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

Warspite1

I'm tres tres unhappy with you Steiner - fortunately Ladbrokes gave me my money back and have released the security over my house, Mrs W and the kids. They said the assistant should never have taken the bet as apparently the Superbowl was played last Sunday .

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 324
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 10:19:32 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

Warspite1

I'm tres tres unhappy with you Steiner - fortunately Ladbrokes gave me my money back and have released the security over my house, Mrs W and the kids. They said the assistant should never have taken the bet as apparently the Superbowl was played last Sunday .

I never, ever said Superbowl, I have been telling you to bet on the Super Bowel. Look carefully at my post Mr. EYE ND GLASSES.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 325
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 10:22:01 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

Warspite1

I never, ever said Superbowl, I have been telling you to bet on the Super Bowel. Look carefully at my post Mr. EYE ND GLASSES.

Warspite1

Grrr (as it used to say in my old Beezer comic) you are truly a wily old fox Mr S. Now I know why them Russkies had such a hard time dealing with you.

Anyway what's the time please? I would have thought Yogi The Great would have come up with something by now.....

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 326
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 10:24:30 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite1

Grrr (as it used to say in my old Beezer comic) you are truly a wily old fox Mr S. Now I know why them Russkies had such a hard time dealing with you.

Anyway what's the time please? I would have thought Yogi The Great would have come up with something by now.....

HEHE. Yogi is not so great after all. More like Yog(A) with the girls at eight.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 327
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 10:26:46 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

I suspect so. Next time he's back on line I think some corrective action is called for.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 328
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 10:35:05 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

I suspect so. Next time he's back on line I think some corrective action is called for.

And here it is, back by popular demand to be brought down upon Yogurt the great's head.

JUST FOR YOGI

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 329
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/12/2012 10:35:59 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

And here it is, back by popular demand to be brought down upon Yogurt the great's head.

JUST FOR YOGI

Warspite1

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 330
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Do you have the time? Page: <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI