Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Do you have the time?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Do you have the time? Page: <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 7:50:25 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Familiar with this ode time?

TIME
Warspite1

I posted this on the music thread a few weeks ago. A beautiful, beautiful song - good for listening to at any time.

That's why I asked if you were familiar with it. Sarcasm should not be lost on a Brit.
Warspite1

Ugh?

I don't have a clue either.

Too much time on my hands,
Is it any wonder I've got too much time on my hands?
Ticking away with my sanity...
Warspite1

Time is counting down to a big snow fall expected overnight - oh goody

Snow? Where?

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 211
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 7:55:20 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

TIME
Warspite1

I posted this on the music thread a few weeks ago. A beautiful, beautiful song - good for listening to at any time.

That's why I asked if you were familiar with it. Sarcasm should not be lost on a Brit.
Warspite1

Ugh?

Warspite1

Snow? Where?
Warspite1

Pretty much all over Englandsville I'm afraid - well afraid is too strong a word as actually I don't give a damn about anywhere but where I live .

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 212
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 8:04:30 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

TIME
Warspite1

Warspite1

Ugh?

Warspite1

Snow? Where?
Warspite1

Pretty much all over Englandsville I'm afraid - well afraid is too strong a word as actually I don't give a damn about anywhere but where I live .

Ahh, Englandsville. Is that near Uttoxeter?? I don't give two damn's wrapped around a fifth of dammit while having a daaaaammmn fine evening either.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 213
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 9:30:50 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

TIME
Warspite1

Warspite1

Ugh?

Warspite1

Snow? Where?
Warspite1

Ahh, Englandsville. Is that near Uttoxeter?? I don't give two damn's wrapped around a fifth of dammit while having a daaaaammmn fine evening either.
Warspite1

Snowtime bulletin

Er...Uttoxeter is in Englandsville. Snow has now arrived in the Greater London area. Damn

I will no doubt be back in time for more incredibly interesting weather reports. Stay tuned.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 214
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 9:38:25 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite1

Snowtime bulletin

Er...Uttoxeter is in Englandsville. Snow has now arrived in the Greater London area. Damn

I will no doubt be back in time for more incredibly interesting weather reports. Stay tuned.

Warspite1, lay off the BPB. You first commit treason and imply your NHS is horrible, then you say global warming is not the natural event it is, by saying London is getting SNOW? I just checked the Stephen Ambrose Foundation Weather Service and it states: "...and global warming continues to rear it's ugly head as temperatures in London, England will reach 114 on 02/05/2012..."

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 215
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 9:46:11 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Snowtime bulletin

Warspite1, lay off the BPB. You first commit treason and imply your NHS is horrible, then you say global warming is not the natural event it is, by saying London is getting SNOW? I just checked the Stephen Ambrose Foundation Weather Service and it states: "...and global warming continues to rear it's ugly head as temperatures in London, England will reach 114 on 02/05/2012..."
Warspite1

Steiner - I don't care what the weather in London does in May, that is too far ahead to trouble my pretty little head. Don't get me started on Global Warming

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 216
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 10:00:45 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Snowtime bulletin

Warspite1

Steiner - I don't care what the weather in London does in May, that is too far ahead to trouble my pretty little head. Don't get me started on Global Warming

warspite1 are you a tad touchy today? I think the TIME has arrived for you to have a soothing glass of Bora Bora PB. It is sooo soothing.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 217
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 10:04:29 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Snowtime bulletin

Warspite1

warspite1 are you a tad touchy today? I think the TIME has arrived for you to have a soothing glass of Bora Bora PB. It is sooo soothing.
Warspite1

Sorry, its that time of the month; still a week and a bit to payday and all the cash appears to have left my bank account already.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 218
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 10:10:24 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite1

Sorry, its that time of the month; still a week and a bit to payday and all the cash appears to have left my bank account already.

Running out of cash. Not sure what that is like. I will Google that phrase.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 219
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 10:14:06 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

Well its all right for you. You don't live in a great big fairytale castle with all the expense that comes with. Things were so bad the other day I had to eat one of the peasants. It's true what they say, peasants really are revolting.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 220
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 10:20:53 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

Well its all right for you. You don't live in a great big fairytale castle with all the expense that comes with. Things were so bad the other day I had to eat one of the peasants. It's true what they say, peasants really are revolting.

HHMMPHH. You do not have to live in an under ground bunker, with miles of connecting trenches. There are thousands of land-mines to lay and maintain. A *classified* number of machine gun nests, mortars, barbed wire and towers with spotlights. The manpower to fill these positions is *classified* and is costing a fortune. The cost of food and waste disposal on a daily basis is expensive.

BUT, I own a PB mine(just inherited) and am set for life.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 221
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 10:34:43 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

HHMMPHH. You do not have to live in an under ground bunker, with miles of connecting trenches. There are thousands of land-mines to lay and maintain. A *classified* number of machine gun nests, mortars, barbed wire and towers with spotlights. The manpower to fill these positions is *classified* and is costing a fortune. The cost of food and waste disposal on a daily basis is expensive.

BUT, I own a PB mine(just inherited) and am set for life.
Warspite1

Congratulations. I have no such source of income so have taken to rap. Emineminem has shown a keen interest in my work allegedly:

Intro: My name is, my name is, my name is
Corporal Steiner.

First Verse:
Steiner you think your so big with your underground set-up,
Re-enacting the war daily, in your old wehrmacht get-up.
I bet you just love to wear that Cross of Iron,
While doing the BPB, you so love to get high on.
But your nothing special, in fact are guilty of a crime,
You come on this thread and never mention the time.....

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 222
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 10:41:04 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite1

Congratulations. I have no such source of income so have taken to rap. Emineminem has shown a keen interest in my work allegedly:

Corporal Steiner.

First Verse:

I am not sure whether to be insulted or honored. I will need to seek wise council from Stephen Ambrose's Adversity, Hatred and Dealing With Meany's: Remember They are BPB Addicts "BPB addicts show a need to insult, put-down and demean others, including family and CLOSE FRIENDS. The recipient of this behaviour should slap the addict sharply."

Oh, Matrix Forum rules state "The person, or bot, starting a thread is not required to follow the theme of said thread(HEHE)."

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 223
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 10:59:02 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Corporal Steiner.

First Verse:

I am not sure whether to be insulted or honored. I will need to seek wise council from Stephen Ambrose's Adversity, Hatred and Dealing With Meany's: Remember They are BPB Addicts "BPB addicts show a need to insult, put-down and demean others, including family and CLOSE FRIENDS. The recipient of this behaviour should slap the addict sharply."

Oh, Matrix Forum rules state "The person, or bot, starting a thread is not required to follow the theme of said thread(HEHE)."
Warspite1

Yes, but I notice you've only repeated part of the relevant clausing

"The person, or bot, starting a thread is not required to follow the theme of said thread. However, should a person or persons with a higher thread count than the thread starter or bot say they must so follow said theme, then the first part of this rule no longer applies and that is a triple stamp, no erasies".

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 224
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/4/2012 11:44:30 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Corporal Steiner.

First Verse:

Warspite1

Yes, but I notice you've only repeated part of the relevant clausing

"The person, or bot, starting a thread is not required to follow the theme of said thread. However, should a person or persons with a higher thread count than the thread starter or bot say they must so follow said theme, then the first part of this rule no longer applies and that is a triple stamp, no erasies".

Watch this for my official response:

I hate you guys

It's time you respect my authorahaaaataaai.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 225
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/5/2012 1:19:45 AM   
warspite1

Time to hit the sack as they say.

But I know that you are all sitting at your computers anxious to know the latest, so before I go I will give you the update I promised.

Its started snowing again here in London

On that bombshell I shall bid you adieu, adieu, to you and you and you. Sound of Music - you've got to love it

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 226
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/5/2012 1:21:03 AM   
parusski

quote:

But I know that you are all sitting at your computers anxious to know the latest, so before I go I will give you the update I promised.

On that bombshell I shall bid you adieu, adieu, to you and you and you. Sound of Music - you've got to love it

Farewell M'cCollegue. Mr. Music, would you play.

SOUPY TWIST

On to gaming.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 227
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/5/2012 9:54:47 AM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

SOUPY TWIST

On to gaming.
Warspite1

Time for the latest weather bulletin here in downtown Londinium. The snow has stopped but there must be a good few inches on the ground. Basically what that means in third world Britain is that tomorrow, getting to work will be a complete and utter nightmare, with trains running approx every 4 hours, buses refusing to run at all, primary schools closed and general chaos abounding.

Damn Marjorie and the snow dance she did on Friday!

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 228
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/5/2012 11:26:21 AM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

SOUPY TWIST

On to gaming.
Warspite1

Time for the latest weather bulletin here in downtown Londinium. The snow has stopped but there must be a good few inches on the ground. Basically what that means in third world Britain is that tomorrow, getting to work will be a complete and utter nightmare, with trains running approx every 4 hours, buses refusing to run at all, primary schools closed and general chaos abounding.

In other words, things will be the same in Britain tomorrow!!

Daaamn Marjorie seems to be everywhere. She is filling is as our Secretary of State.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 229
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/5/2012 9:15:55 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

SOUPY TWIST

On to gaming.
Warspite1

In other words, things will be the same in Britain tomorrow!!

Daaamn Marjorie seems to be everywhere. She is filling is as our Secretary of State.
Warspite1

Yep. BTW what's a Secretary of State when it's at home and what does it do?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 230
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/5/2012 9:28:42 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite1

Yep. BTW what's a Secretary of State when it's at home and what does it do?

It is an American robot that jets around the world telling other nations what the U.S. what's done. The robot carries a carrot and a stick. Over TIME the current bot has been called Billarie.

< Message edited by parusski -- 2/5/2012 9:30:11 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 231
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/5/2012 11:24:52 PM   
parusski

It is TIME for some real football. The Super Bowl begins in 5 minutes.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 232
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/5/2012 11:28:12 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Warspite1

Yes, correct, the Superbowl starts in 5 minutes and then there is some real football on T.V. tomorrow - Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 233
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/5/2012 11:51:02 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Yes, correct, the Superbowl starts in 5 minutes and then there is some real football on T.V. tomorrow - Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur.

quote:

Totten

YAWN. I love watching attractive girls in shorts. But your football has girls who look like guys prancing around in shorts. And I mean prancing.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 234
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/6/2012 1:20:13 AM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

SOUPY TWIST

On to gaming.
Warspite1

Latest news headline on Google news:

EMBARRASSMENT: Just 3 INCHES of snow halts half of all flights at Heathrow...

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 235
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/6/2012 10:31:03 PM   
warspite1

Excuse me, but would anyone be so kind as to furnish me with the time please?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 236
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/6/2012 10:33:00 PM   
parusski

quote:

Thank God for warspite1. No one has the time to give me the time anymore. It is time someone tells us the time. That's all I know warspite1. There are no clocks in the trenches.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 237
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/6/2012 10:41:10 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Thank God for warspite1. No one has the time to give me the time anymore. It is time someone tells us the time. That's all I know warspite1. There are no clocks in the trenches.
Warspite1

Keep me posted Steiner - its time I was no longer here so if anyone tells you the time in the next few hours please ring me. I don't care what time, day or night, just let me know okay. I NEED THE TIME DAMMIT!

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 238
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/6/2012 10:46:05 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Keep me posted Steiner - its time I was no longer here so if anyone tells you the time in the next few hours please ring me. I don't care what time, day or night, just let me know okay. I NEED THE TIME DAMMIT!

I will ring you on your 'slimline telephone'.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 239
RE: Do you have the time? - 2/6/2012 10:48:00 PM   
Orm

quote:

Maybe I still have time to see the game. There is a time difference between Europe and US so I might just catch it in time.

< Message edited by Orm -- 2/6/2012 10:49:15 PM >

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 240
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Do you have the time? Page: <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI