Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: I was sent this WARNING.....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: I was sent this WARNING..... Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I was sent this WARNING..... - 3/19/2012 11:41:38 PM   
Flying Tiger

hmmmm.... time to lock the thread i think - before Diehl causes someone to blow a gasket! A tad too much outright racism for my liking.

Cheating in AE. VERY sad. now i'm glad i'm only an AI player. i would (seriously!) like to see a list of 'players that cannot be trusted because they are known cheats'. Simply the risk of having ones name added to that list would hopefully be enough to convince people not to exploit whatever the cheat system is.

(in reply to jetjockey)
Post #: 181
RE: I was sent this WARNING..... - 3/19/2012 11:56:34 PM   
Halsey

quote:

ORIGINAL: Historiker
you can still call me boche

The only real thing interesting about this thread, is that I've found that our friends in Germany don't use any art mods for this game.

Historiker, please share them with your fellow gamers on the continent.

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 182
RE: I was sent this WARNING..... - 3/20/2012 12:01:39 AM   
Historiker

Wut? Art mods?

Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson

(in reply to Halsey)
Post #: 183
RE: I was sent this WARNING..... - 3/20/2012 12:09:19 AM   
Grfin Zeppelin

Art mods ? Dude we are ze Germanz. Everything has to look the same or it will hurt our Prussian souls.

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 184
RE: I was sent this WARNING..... - 3/20/2012 12:31:04 AM   
mdiehl

quote:

hmmmm.... time to lock the thread i think - before Diehl causes someone to blow a gasket! A tad too much outright racism for my liking.

No racism involved. To the point, it would not be unusual for a person in Cape Town to have a jaundiced view of a historically black unit. To suggest that this was an "unimaginable theory" flies in the face of any historical knowledge of the region. But as CTGrognard has clarified his position and I have accepted his clarification, your response at this point, together with the pretty obvious effort to be an insulting ass, suggests that what you *wished* was to get away with a cheap shot while pretending to want the thread locked to prevent same.

Maybe if you were a tad less obvious about your trolling, people would hold you in greater regard.

There's a button for me to use when reading stuff from guys like you, righhttt... THERE. Buh Bye now!

< Message edited by mdiehl -- 3/20/2012 12:33:39 AM >

Show me a fellow who rejects statistical analysis a priori and I'll show you a fellow who has no knowledge of statistics.

Didn't we have this conversation already?

(in reply to Flying Tiger)
Post #: 185
RE: I was sent this WARNING..... - 3/20/2012 12:39:45 AM   
Onime No Kyo

Its things like this that make me glad I dont spend as much time on this forum as I used to.

Oh and diehl, you're an @sshole. Reading through your idiotic logic is bad enough, but you calling someone a racist because of their country of residence is a whole new level of creativity even for you.

"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok

(in reply to Grfin Zeppelin)
Post #: 186
RE: I was sent this WARNING..... - 3/20/2012 2:02:55 AM   
Commander Stormwolf

well my point was that germany were stupid for causing a war that destroyed europe,
when europe could have worked together to stop bolshevism and maintain the order of the world

now europeans are an embarrassment, drunk , overweight, and generally stupid
and the coloured people have become quite arrogant.. i once paid for a pizza with cash
and the indian woman was checking if it's a fake

jobs outsourced, white people in debt

plenty of flags out there.. when it's supposed to be a Union Jack

I am from the colonies.. where the savage men were slaves, and the women prostitutes

.. if not they were sent to the gallows

boers, you are an embarrasment.. remember.. the world belongs to europe

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Commander Stormwolf -- 3/20/2012 2:08:02 AM >

"No Enemy Survives Contact with the Plan" - Commander Stormwolf

(in reply to Onime No Kyo)
Post #: 187
RE: I was sent this WARNING..... - 3/20/2012 2:23:20 AM   
Canoerebel

I've been around awhile and know many of the regulars in the AE forum, but since I only read a few threads, there are some regulars who I don't know.  For that reason, I often have to stay out of discussions, because there may be a great deal of history underlying various feelings and grievances that I might not be aware of.

I respect nearly everybody I've met here.  I like the vast majority of those.  Only once in my ten years on the forms have I met somebody (5th Guards Tanks Army) who was so reprehinsbile that I had to use the green button.  Today is my second time.  I'm done with Commander Stormwolf.  He's one of the most vile people I've encountered in years. 

Mdiehl is one of those folks I don't know even though we've both been around awhile.  I haven't read everything he's written in this thread, but I'm beginning to get the feeling that a third green button may be in order.

(in reply to Commander Stormwolf)
Post #: 188
RE: I was sent this WARNING..... - 3/20/2012 2:33:23 AM   
sdhundt

Well this thread has become very Ugly....I Didn't for-see this happening.......I just wanted some help and advice about a problem regarding VERY strange combat results...I did get lots and lots of good info and some very good detective work was done by some forum members, Thanks for the GREAT help and info.........I know I also have angered a few forum members but it was never done just to inflame a topic.....So since this thread has become a monster that won't die I would ask it to be closed....All the useful info has been shared, Thanks.

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 189
RE: I was sent this WARNING..... - 3/20/2012 3:24:53 AM   
jwilkerson

Since OP is even complaining and since thread has had more than a sprinkling of personal and poliltical posts ... we will shut it down ...

The value of the thread is that we have some theories about some security holes that we will work to further close ... but recall what I posted earlier ... we can make the wall higher ... we cannot make it infinitely high ... if a sufficiently technical person has enough time on their hands ... they can break anything ...

AE Project Lead
New Game Project Lead

(in reply to sdhundt)
Post #: 190
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: I was sent this WARNING..... Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI