Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 11:15:41 AM   
HansBolter

quote:

ORIGINAL: Commander Stormwolf

Seems to me that many in this world have more respect for the dead, than for the living

Maybe that's because they are more deserving of it.

This is a plea for a moderator to lock this thread and BAN the excuse for a human who started it!

Hans

(in reply to Commander Stormwolf)
Post #: 31
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 11:34:02 AM   
Historiker

quote:

ORIGINAL: HansBolter

quote:

Seems to me that many in this world have more respect for the dead, than for the living

This is a plea for a moderator to lock this thread and BAN the excuse for a human who started it!

The dead deserve more respect than the living?
Treespider in an "excuse for a human" and should be banned because he posted it?

This thread must stay open to give more users the possibility to show their inner sides...

Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 32
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 12:08:55 PM   
Miller

I like cats and dogs but I have to admit I had to laugh when I first saw that. Some people are more sensitive to things like this than others......

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 33
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 12:58:12 PM   
danlongman

Some people value the "dignity" of a DEAD CAT over the rights of a living thinking human.
Did they know this varmint? I hope kats poop in their geraniums. Or even better people.
We feed our meat animals and pets food that could feed starving people. I heard somewhere there is
a food shortage out there. We burn food people could eat in our cars.
cheers

"Patriotism: Your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw

(in reply to Miller)
Post #: 34
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 1:56:21 PM   
treespider

quote:

quote:

Wow ... I made no comment one way or the other about the nature of the content ...and I am subjected to a personal insult.

quote:

Joe Wilkerson wrote:

Since it's inception in August 2009 - I've mentioned several times to my wife that I was impressed with the AE forum and how "calm" things had been. Well that was true for about the first four months but around November 2009 things became "normal" - I suppose - and some sporadic name calling began.

I think it is time to give everyone a chance to review the rules. You all read them and acknowledged reading them when you registered, so there is nothing new in this.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/register.asp

Do not expect any more warnings. The next time we catch someone violating the rules - NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE - the rules will be enforced.

So read and heed.

quote:

Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers

If you agree to abide by our rules below and the Terms of Use which can be found at http://www.matrixgames.com/termsofuse.asp, please click on the Forum Agreement box and then press the Ok button, which will enable you to register on this message board. If you do not agree to these terms, press the Cancel button.

This message board is where gamers can feel free to exchange ideas and communicate directly with Matrix Games and its developers. You will find Matrix Games and its developers to be very hands on to answer your questions, give support and discuss your ideas for our products or just to chat.

In order to keep this a place for all of us to enjoy and for you to participant on our message board we must layout a few rules and policies.

Matrix Games is solely responsible for creating, hosting, and maintaining this message board. This is a private board and shall not be used for anyone personal causes.

Matrix Games.com reserves the right to ban any person from this message board which it has determined to be in violation or simply just for the good of the overall community. Matrix Games also reserves the right to delete or remove any post on our message board.

Bearing that in mind, all Members must agree to follow these simple rules:

No foul language or any type of language that would be consider abusive this includes any materials which are knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, sexual oriented, vulgar, obscene, hateful, harassing, profane, racist, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation.

No posting of any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by yourself or one of Matrix Games, its developers, or its agents.

No multiple message board accounts by a single person are prohibited.

No blatant advertisements for non-Matrix Games products, schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also prohibited from this message board. Users are allowed to include a web site address in a signature, request comments on their personal site in a social setting, or provide an interesting or relevant link to another site.

No Trolling. Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the message board. Trolling could be directed towards one user or a group of users. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion; it only encourages personal attacks and will not be tolerated.

No Copyright Infringement posts. We do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please DO NOT post serial numbers or CD keys, copyrighted media or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information.

No rude or disrespectful posts to or about any forum moderators or Matrix Games Staff. We will not tolerate any forum member acting in this manner.
Matrix Games will maintain a high-level decency standard on our message board.

Legal disclaimer:

Matrix Games does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Matrix Games or any entity associated with it. Members remain solely responsible for the content of their messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless this Matrix Games, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of messages. Matrix Games also reserves the right to reveal Member identities and / or recent activities.

Revised: November 01, 2005.

Guess its time to hold Mr. Wilkerson's feet to the fire. PM sent.

< Message edited by treespider -- 6/6/2012 2:07:41 PM >

Here's a link to:
Treespider's Grand Campaign of DBB

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 35
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 2:06:13 PM   
barkman44

Are you an organ donor?If so then you do care about what happens after your dead,if not then you really don't give a **** about yourself or anybody else.
As for my cats I have them cremated and place their ashes in an urn shaped like a sleeping cat that has the words"let sleeping cats lie".
Thats dignity and rememberance not turning them into a toy that you will eventually grow tired of and put on a shelf in the basement.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Historiker

quote:

ORIGINAL: barkorn45

So whats the matter what happens to a corpse??Like the dead marine in somalia I guess they were just doing a little urban street cleanup with him on the end of that rope!
I know cats are'nt human but i'd rather be around my 4 cats than 50% of the human beings I deal with every day
Like the old cook in the "undefeated"said"they bury their leavin's and clean up afterwards which is more than I can say for most of us"
That artist is SICK and so is the person who did the work for him.
quote:

It was already dead and he hadn't killed it for this use. So what's the matter what happenes to a corpse?
Turning it into a copter is bad, but taking the fur and hang it on the wall is kosher?

c'mon!

I don't give a **** what happens to my body when I'm dead. I won't feel anything, I won't care at all. Hang the corpse from a bridge and let it rot, who cares? Take care of me as long as I am alive!

Why should I take it different with animals? We have pets as well, but to be attached to my animals is to them alive and to their memory, not to a corpse!

< Message edited by barkorn45 -- 6/6/2012 2:07:03 PM >

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 36
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 2:18:37 PM   
Historiker

quote:

Are you an organ donor?If so then you do care about what happens after your dead,if not then you really don't give a **** about yourself or anybody else.
As for my cats I have them cremated and place their ashes in an urn shaped like a sleeping cat that has the words"let sleeping cats lie".
Thats dignity and rememberance not turning them into a toy that you will eventually grow tired of and put on a shelf in the basement.
quote:

quote:

So whats the matter what happens to a corpse??Like the dead marine in somalia I guess they were just doing a little urban street cleanup with him on the end of that rope!
I know cats are'nt human but i'd rather be around my 4 cats than 50% of the human beings I deal with every day
Like the old cook in the "undefeated"said"they bury their leavin's and clean up afterwards which is more than I can say for most of us"
quote:

It was already dead and he hadn't killed it for this use. So what's the matter what happenes to a corpse?
Turning it into a copter is bad, but taking the fur and hang it on the wall is kosher?

c'mon!

I don't give a **** what happens to my body when I'm dead. I won't feel anything, I won't care at all. Hang the corpse from a bridge and let it rot, who cares? Take care of me as long as I am alive!

Why should I take it different with animals? We have pets as well, but to be attached to my animals is to them alive and to their memory, not to a corpse!

I am a donor, especially because I don't care whether I'm burried "complete" or not, and because the living are important and not my corpse.

Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson

(in reply to barkman44)
Post #: 37
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 2:43:30 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

quote:

quote:

The dead deserve more respect than the living?
Treespider in an "excuse for a human" and should be banned because he posted it?

This thread must stay open to give more users the possibility to show their inner sides...

In one respect yes, the dead deserve more respect. Like children and animals, they can't defend themselves. We are (or at least should be) judged on how we treat others, dead and ALIVE. It seems that if you show no respect to the dead (a crucial tradition in most societies) you probably don't show much to the living. Hence society degenerates into a "me-first" society. Just my personal belief , for what ever (if anything) it's worth.

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 38
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 2:44:59 PM   
LoBaron

Tree, I think it was an attempt at humor. At least I would view it as such independent of the intention...

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 39
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 2:46:36 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miller

I like cats and dogs but I have to admit I had to laugh when I first saw that. Some people are more sensitive to things like this than others......

I've got to agree. How do I explain that I'm appalled and amused at the same moment?

American "Cowboy actor" Roy Rodgers had his dog "Bullet" stuffed and displayed in his museum upon the dogs death. Then he did the same to his horse "trigger". Rumor has it, his wife, Dale Evans was very nervous.... fortunately , he predisposed her!

< Message edited by AW1Steve -- 6/6/2012 3:09:00 PM >

(in reply to Miller)
Post #: 40
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 2:47:30 PM   
treespider

quote:

ORIGINAL: LoBaron

Tree, I think it was an attempt at humor. At least I would view it as such independent of the intention...

No,it was not. HansBolter began the insults in the Repairing Bases thread.

Here's a link to:
Treespider's Grand Campaign of DBB

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910

(in reply to LoBaron)
Post #: 41
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 2:49:35 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: treespider

quote:

quote:

Wow ... I made no comment one way or the other about the nature of the content ...and I am subjected to a personal insult.

quote:

Joe Wilkerson wrote:

Since it's inception in August 2009 - I've mentioned several times to my wife that I was impressed with the AE forum and how "calm" things had been. Well that was true for about the first four months but around November 2009 things became "normal" - I suppose - and some sporadic name calling began.

I think it is time to give everyone a chance to review the rules. You all read them and acknowledged reading them when you registered, so there is nothing new in this.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/register.asp

Do not expect any more warnings. The next time we catch someone violating the rules - NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE - the rules will be enforced.

So read and heed.

quote:

Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers

If you agree to abide by our rules below and the Terms of Use which can be found at http://www.matrixgames.com/termsofuse.asp, please click on the Forum Agreement box and then press the Ok button, which will enable you to register on this message board. If you do not agree to these terms, press the Cancel button.

This message board is where gamers can feel free to exchange ideas and communicate directly with Matrix Games and its developers. You will find Matrix Games and its developers to be very hands on to answer your questions, give support and discuss your ideas for our products or just to chat.

In order to keep this a place for all of us to enjoy and for you to participant on our message board we must layout a few rules and policies.

Matrix Games is solely responsible for creating, hosting, and maintaining this message board. This is a private board and shall not be used for anyone personal causes.

Matrix Games.com reserves the right to ban any person from this message board which it has determined to be in violation or simply just for the good of the overall community. Matrix Games also reserves the right to delete or remove any post on our message board.

Bearing that in mind, all Members must agree to follow these simple rules:

No foul language or any type of language that would be consider abusive this includes any materials which are knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, sexual oriented, vulgar, obscene, hateful, harassing, profane, racist, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation.

No posting of any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by yourself or one of Matrix Games, its developers, or its agents.

No multiple message board accounts by a single person are prohibited.

No blatant advertisements for non-Matrix Games products, schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also prohibited from this message board. Users are allowed to include a web site address in a signature, request comments on their personal site in a social setting, or provide an interesting or relevant link to another site.

No Trolling. Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the message board. Trolling could be directed towards one user or a group of users. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion; it only encourages personal attacks and will not be tolerated.

No Copyright Infringement posts. We do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please DO NOT post serial numbers or CD keys, copyrighted media or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information.

No rude or disrespectful posts to or about any forum moderators or Matrix Games Staff. We will not tolerate any forum member acting in this manner.
Matrix Games will maintain a high-level decency standard on our message board.

Legal disclaimer:

Matrix Games does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Matrix Games or any entity associated with it. Members remain solely responsible for the content of their messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless this Matrix Games, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of messages. Matrix Games also reserves the right to reveal Member identities and / or recent activities.

Revised: November 01, 2005.

Guess its time to hold Mr. Wilkerson's feet to the fire. PM sent.

I agree with you Tree. I'm as much of an animal lover as anyone on this forum, but I see no need for Hans to over-react in theis manner. Hopefully Hans will cool off, and realize that he's strayed over the line , and apologises and adjusts his post.

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 42
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 2:52:18 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

c'mon!

I am a donor, especially because I don't care whether I'm burried "complete" or not, and because the living are important and not my corpse.

Some of us DO subscribe to belief systems that have particular methods of handling the dead (and dying). Let's not put "pragmatism" into conflict with relgion. The results are usually quite messy and bloody.

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 43
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 2:58:31 PM   
LoBaron

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

In one respect yes, the dead deserve more respect. Like children and animals, they can't defend themselves. We are (or at least should be) judged on how we treat others, dead and ALIVE. It seems that if you show no respect to the dead (a crucial tradition in most societies) you probably don't show much to the living. Hence society degenerates into a "me-first" society. Just my personal belief , for what ever (if anything) it's worth.

I think society always oscillates between a 'me first' and a 'society first' attitude. Might be true that it currently again swings to 'me first'. Until the end of the next global catastrophy that is.

You might be correct about the connection between the respect for the dead and the respect for the living within a society. Although I would prefer if the focus lies on respect for the living, independent of any general relation.

And I might also point out that there are many examples of societies where there was an unbelievable exaggerated respect for the dead while the life of the average human being counted next to nothing. Ancient Egypt, the Azteks to name only two. So this depends on many other factors as well.

< Message edited by LoBaron -- 6/6/2012 2:59:55 PM >

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 44
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 3:06:12 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

quote:

I think society always oscillates between a 'me first' and a 'society first' attitude. Might be true that it currently again swings to 'me first'. Until the end of the next global catastrophy that is.

You might be correct about the connection between the respect for the dead and the respect for the living within a society. Although I would prefer if the focus lies on respect for the living, independent of any general relation.

And I might also point out that there are many examples of societies where there was an unbelievable exaggerated respect for the dead while the life of the average human being counted next to nothing. Ancient Egypt, the Azteks to name only two. So this depends on many other factors as well.

I can't disagree with you Baron. But as I said before, "Moderation in all things".

(in reply to LoBaron)
Post #: 45
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 3:13:07 PM   
Historiker

Well then...

You may care bout the dead, I care about those alive. I see practical examples in German policy that would be political and are thus not allowed here- but that show me that I seem to be rather alone with that point of view.

Sad, but again: I care about people to have a good live, not a respectfull grave. But hey, our culture includes "De mortuis nihil nisi bene" - so dare you talk bad about a dead dictator or mass murderer...

Well, I am propably not part of your moral code and ethic society. I can live with it, as I have good reasons for it (as stated above).

< Message edited by Historiker -- 6/6/2012 3:14:02 PM >

(in reply to LoBaron)
Post #: 46
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 3:17:50 PM   
LoBaron

Thorsten, in fact i stated exactly that I rather care for the living than for the dead. Or am I misunderstanding something?

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 47
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 3:19:43 PM   
Historiker

I wasn't adressing you. Lheonard

< Message edited by Historiker -- 6/6/2012 3:26:29 PM >

(in reply to LoBaron)
Post #: 48
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 3:25:56 PM   
LoBaron

quote:

"Moderation in all things".

Definitely. Even in attempting to pursue moderation in all things.

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 49
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 3:53:28 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

Well then...

You may care bout the dead, I care about those alive. I see practical examples in German policy that would be political and are thus not allowed here- but that show me that I seem to be rather alone with that point of view.

Sad, but again: I care about people to have a good live, not a respectfull grave. But hey, our culture includes "De mortuis nihil nisi bene" - so dare you talk bad about a dead dictator or mass murderer...

Well, I am propably not part of your moral code and ethic society. I can live with it, as I have good reasons for it (as stated above).

There is a legal concept that says that a famous person has a diminished expectation to a right to privacy. I would say that included the dead. Especially a mass murder. I didn't say we should necessarilly pay MORE respect to the dead, but how about as much? If a person was evil in life , I don't think it's excepted that such a person deserves a "clean slate" upon death. But it's not fair to wait till someone is dead to dump on them either.

Don't get me wrong , society is about the living. Obviously they take priority. But by the same token we have funerals,wakes,memorials and graves for the LIVING , not the dead. When you desacrate a corpse, or demean the dead, you are not attacking simply a corpse. You are attacking all of that former persons love ones, friends, and aquaintances.

Because in the legal world (by which we must all suffer :)) Corpses, like animals , are property. Otherwise the flying cat would not exist. It's the owners right to do what he wants with. (Just like that urn of aunt Gertrudes ashes might rest on the mantle...or you can use it to fertilize your roses). This whole debate comes down to "good taste". Or better yet, what we consider to be "appropriate". As I said before . I'm somewhat amused and appalled at the same time. Make of it what you will.

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 50
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 4:01:08 PM   
witpqs

quote:

How do I explain that I'm appalled and amused at the same moment?

Same here! While I see "nothing wrong" with it in the sense anyone should interfere with him doing it, I also see it as a bit on the bizarre side and would never do that with one of our littler family members. Likewise, even though I just had a great meat-eater's breakfast I would also rule that out.

I was kinda wondering, though. That copter-cat or whatever it's called is obviously unmanned. So is it controlled by a mouse?

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 51
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 4:04:09 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

quote:

Same here! While I see "nothing wrong" with it in the sense anyone should interfere with him doing it, I also see it as a bit on the bizarre side and would never do that with one of our littler family members. Likewise, even though I just had a great meat-eater's breakfast I would also rule that out.

I was kinda wondering, though. That copter-cat or whatever it's called is obviously unmanned. So is it controlled by a mouse?

And is it a Kami-cat-ze? Sorry....USS America wasn't around.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 52
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 4:04:34 PM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

American "Cowboy actor" Roy Rodgers had his dog "Bullet" stuffed and displayed in his museum upon the dogs death. Then he did the same to his horse "trigger". Rumor has it, his wife, Dale Evans was very nervous.... fortunately , he predisposed her!

Freudian slip?

"Predeceased" maybe?

The Moose

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 53
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 4:05:26 PM   
Historiker

quote:

quote:

@Steve
Thanks for the clarifications. I get your point.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 54
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 4:07:08 PM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

quote:

Notably saying NOTHING about the actions this guy took or my PERSONAL feelings about them, I would only add, as I don't think it's been mentioned, that news reports I've seen report the guy intended this to be a tribute to the cat, who was named Orville in honor of the Wright brother and in recognition of his owner's love of all things aviation.

The Moose

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 55
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 4:14:45 PM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

quote:

quote:

Notably saying NOTHING about the actions this guy took or my PERSONAL feelings about them, I would only add, as I don't think it's been mentioned, that news reports I've seen report the guy intended this to be a tribute to the cat, who was named Orville in honor of the Wright brother and in recognition of his owner's love of all things aviation.

I know that some people, not just artists, sometimes have a beloved pet stuffed to preserve their remains and memories. And that such is a loving, caring tribute to the deceased.

I still think that a mouse would get a kick out of flying a cat.

(in reply to Bullwinkle58)
Post #: 56
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 4:18:13 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

quote:

Freudian slip?

"Predeceased" maybe?

Good catch Moose! I stand corrected.

(in reply to Bullwinkle58)
Post #: 57
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 4:19:53 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I know that some people, not just artists, sometimes have a beloved pet stuffed to preserve their remains and memories. And that such is a loving, caring tribute to the deceased.

I still think that a mouse would get a kick out of flying a cat.

And then go hunting cats! Scarey!

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 58
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 5:43:52 PM   
LoBaron

quote:

You are the master of subtletey, THorsten. Took me a bit.
I will stuff the H and let it fly.

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 59
RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? - 6/6/2012 6:06:40 PM   
Historiker

quote:

quote:

You are the master of subtletey, THorsten. Took me a bit.
I will stuff the H and let it fly.

I found out that this is the best way to address the misspelling of my name. It usually works immediately.

(in reply to LoBaron)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Wildcat, Hellcat,...Deadcat? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI