Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Download link unavailable on website after purchase

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Tech Support >> Download link unavailable on website after purchase Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Download link unavailable on website after purchase - 11/20/2012 1:26:26 PM   
inquisiteur

Hi bought the game including the physical shipment.

Got a link on my email to download the game. However on the website "my products" under the "Downloads" column I see "No Downloads Available".

Is that temporary ? or that's because I order digital + physical ? (in which cas it would be inconvenient to me )

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Download link unavailable on website after purchase - 11/20/2012 2:41:06 PM   
IainMcNeil

Sorry you are having problems. The email you receive will contain your download link and serial. You do not download from the Matrix site direct - you download via the Amazon cloud through our payment provider Plimus.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to inquisiteur)
Post #: 2
RE: Download link unavailable on website after purchase - 11/26/2012 6:59:32 PM   
VonManstein

I also bought the game including the physical shipment. I think that includes free downloads, any time, not only one. The link send me to a page in wich appears "No Downloads Available".

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 3
RE: Download link unavailable on website after purchase - 11/26/2012 7:20:14 PM   
VPaulus

http://www.matrixgames.com/support/faq.asp?id=8

(in reply to VonManstein)
Post #: 4
RE: Download link unavailable on website after purchase - 11/26/2012 8:17:48 PM   
IainMcNeil

If anyone does not receive the download link please let support know via the Helpdesk as this really shouldn't happen so we need to dig in to why you are not getting download links but we need to check the orders where it occurred as its not happening for most people. If you buy the boxed version you get the download version as well and can download as often as you like.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Tech Support >> Download link unavailable on website after purchase Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI