Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: So is update 1.05 dead in the water or what?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> RE: So is update 1.05 dead in the water or what? Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: So is update 1.05 dead in the water or what? - 6/8/2013 8:33:49 PM   
Crossroads

quote:

ORIGINAL: mwest

FYI - the mod was so easy to down load and install on my PC. Pretty intuitive and straight forward. The instructions, posted on the Blitz Forums, were detailed enough that I had the mod down loaded, installed and running in less than 10 minutes! Piece of cake! What I really like about the mod is the interface that keeps all the mod files together. Players have the option to either enable or disable the mod... and there is no interference with the "regular" installed components.

Good stuff!

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I've put a lot of effort to make the install as easy as possible, not only for EF:FB but for other great mods as well. Next, I will try to see if I can add XMGOs unit and terrain mods there too.

Ienjoy tinkering with various aspects of game mechanics as much as playing with it :)

(in reply to kool_kat)
Post #: 151
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> RE: So is update 1.05 dead in the water or what? Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI