Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

tutorials and game stop responding first time ran tut secn one

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> tutorials and game stop responding first time ran tut secn one Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
tutorials and game stop responding first time ran tut s... - 9/24/2013 10:56:31 PM   
viperdave

Hi, on the tutorial scen do you create all them mission and then click start. or do you do them one at a time ie, clicking start after creating each mission?

Also the first time I ran the Tut scen one the program stop responding after all the mission were created.

One other question: tutorial one creating the strike mission I don't see any red ground targets IE bases. until after I select the mission to start. and when I select the mission to start I get all the red icon for the diff targets, selecting the num 9 key does not make the screen select the group or unit -- it stays the same on the screen although in the left hand corner it will change from unit to group.
thanks
dave
Post #: 1
RE: tutorials and game stop responding first time ran t... - 9/24/2013 11:01:49 PM   
mikmykWS

Hi Dave,

Work through them one at a time. You'll get a popup as you meet each objective telling you what to do next.

As far as your view you will not see enemy facilities grouped. You can left click and drag to select many targets at a time.

Try this next time. Launch the scenario. Start the scenario and then pause it. Now assign your missions.

Mike

(in reply to viperdave)
Post #: 2
RE: tutorials and game stop responding first time ran t... - 9/28/2013 6:15:09 AM   
sufa101loofa

I was running tutorial 1, running my AAW mission (I didn't launch all my missions at once) when the game crashed. Not a good sign I only ran the game for ten minutes and I am already experiencing issues. Did the DEVs rush this out the door too quickly?

< Message edited by sufaloofa -- 9/28/2013 6:16:21 AM >

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender...Winston Churchill

(in reply to mikmykWS)
Post #: 3
RE: tutorials and game stop responding first time ran t... - 9/28/2013 6:47:07 AM   
sufa101loofa

2 for 2. Tutorial 1 crashes both times I launched it.

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender...Winston Churchill

(in reply to sufa101loofa)
Post #: 4
RE: tutorials and game stop responding first time ran t... - 10/21/2013 11:36:38 AM   
Dimitris

Hello,

Is this still happening with the current public release? (Build 446).

Thanks!

(in reply to sufa101loofa)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> tutorials and game stop responding first time ran tut secn one Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI