Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

World in Flames -The Gamers Questions on the Wargamer

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> World in Flames -The Gamers Questions on the Wargamer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
World in Flames -The Gamers Questions on the Wargamer - 11/6/2013 1:28:33 PM   
Philkian

The Wargamer just published an interesting article about the massive wargame releasing tomorrow: World in Flames!
The article features questions about the PC version posed by players of the original World in Flames boardgame answered by Steven Hokanson, Developer of this digital version.
Post #: 1
RE: World in Flames -The Gamers Questions on the Wargamer - 11/8/2013 9:51:27 AM   
Eastern1

As I can read this game has "initial" NO AI-opponent, so you can only play online, is this really the thruth ?? Are there plans to do this in a second release ?? And when can we expect this ?? I was waiting for this game for years now and now this fact ?? Untill it has no real comp opponent I won't buy this wargame !!

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 2
RE: World in Flames -The Gamers Questions on the Wargamer - 11/8/2013 1:14:59 PM   
Erik Rutins

That's correct - we announce it would release without AI over a year ago. An AI is in the works, but we don't have an exact date for that yet. Our first focus is supporting the release, then adding additional features.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Eastern1)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> World in Flames -The Gamers Questions on the Wargamer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI