Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Avatars?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Avatars? Page: <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/18/2015 6:38:21 PM   
Froonp

quote:

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Missouri_Rebel)
Post #: 361
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/19/2015 1:14:28 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

Some of the air counters are even worse. I wish I knew how to correct it because on many counters the stats are partially covered. Hard to believe I am the only one suffering from this issue.

**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 362
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/19/2015 1:30:07 AM   
aussem1

Wow....thank you Froonp (and Missoouri_Rebel).....they are all really great, I will start to distribute to my Aussie mates.....we should start seeing more Aussie avatars over the coming weeks. :)

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 363
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/19/2015 1:36:57 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

Some of the air counters are even worse. I wish I knew how to correct it because on many counters the stats are partially covered. Hard to believe I am the only one suffering from this issue.

I suspect that the Windows Font size is set to something other than Small on your computer.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Post #: 364
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/19/2015 1:39:42 AM   
aussem1

Again....just great.....and many thanks Froonp....I will start to distribute amongst my Aussie mates. :)

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 365
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/19/2015 2:13:22 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

I suspect that the Windows Font size is set to something other than Small on your computer.

I checked a while back and it was set to small I believe but I also was directed to this tonight after doing a search. Is there an item on that list that would pertain to the font size in the counters? All other fonts in other games and in general seem fine.

Attachment (1)

**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 366
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/19/2015 4:44:19 PM   
AlphonseZukor

Isn't there an Australian division counter as well? (the 9th?)

Post #: 367
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/19/2015 6:10:04 PM   
Missouri_Rebel

quote:

ORIGINAL: AlphonseZukor

Isn't there an Australian division counter as well? (the 9th?)

See post #103 on page 4

(in reply to AlphonseZukor)
Post #: 368
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/19/2015 6:38:36 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

quote:

quote:

I checked a while back and it was set to small I believe but I also was directed to this tonight after doing a search. Is there an item on that list that would pertain to the font size in the counters? All other fonts in other games and in general seem fine.

I don't know. I would have to research this to figure it out.

How about showing some of the unit images that are causing you problems? Then I can see if they are different on my computers/monitors.

Steve

Post #: 369
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/19/2015 8:45:05 PM   
paulderynck

See CV FDR at the top of this page (post 361).

Paul

Post #: 370
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/19/2015 11:56:09 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

Thanks, but it is the air unit images I would like to see.

Steve

(in reply to paulderynck)
Post #: 371
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/20/2015 1:12:30 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

quote:

quote:

Thanks, but it is the air unit images I would like to see.

Here are a few

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Missouri_Rebel -- 2/20/2015 2:14:21 AM >

Post #: 372
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/20/2015 1:12:53 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Missouri_Rebel -- 2/20/2015 2:13:08 AM >

Post #: 373
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 2/20/2015 1:13:52 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

Attachment (1)

Post #: 374
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 3/5/2015 6:00:06 AM   
AlphonseZukor

Are the garrison divisions and other divisions from Khaki in Flames in MWIF?

Post #: 375
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 3/5/2015 2:48:06 PM   
Centuur

quote:

ORIGINAL: AlphonseZukor

Are the garrison divisions and other divisions from Khaki in Flames in MWIF?

No.

Peter

(in reply to AlphonseZukor)
Post #: 376
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/11/2016 10:07:14 PM   
tom730_slith

Wqw! I wish I had some skill with computers or graphics or both!
Since I don't, would someone be willing to make a B-17 for me? It can be any version, but preferably an early one. It will be in honor of my Dad who was a top turret gunner in the Eight Air Force.
He flew in at least 3 different B-17s because two of them never made it back to base. Two were so shot up that one did a water landing in the North Sea and the other did a "belly landing" at a fighter base in southern England.
Rough duty. He was just a kid (lied about his age and joined at 16) and saw a number of friends die, and was wounded twice himself.
If it is possible to include a plane's name, one that he told me once was "Fertile Myrtle."
I miss him a lot lately.

(in reply to Centuur)
Post #: 377
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/12/2016 1:06:55 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

Try this. Been a while since I made one. In fact, I had to download an app since Ive had a computer change since then.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to tom730_slith)
Post #: 378
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/12/2016 11:37:04 PM   
Courtenay

quote:

ORIGINAL: tom730

Since I don't, would someone be willing to make a B-17 for me? It can be any version, but preferably an early one. It will be in honor of my Dad who was a top turret gunner in the Eight Air Force.
He flew in at least 3 different B-17s because two of them never made it back to base. Two were so shot up that one did a water landing in the North Sea and the other did a "belly landing" at a fighter base in southern England.
Rough duty. He was just a kid (lied about his age and joined at 16) and saw a number of friends die, and was wounded twice himself.
If it is possible to include a plane's name, one that he told me once was "Fertile Myrtle."
I miss him a lot lately.

Wow. An avatar to honor my father in WW II would be a US CP.

What would other people's be?

I thought I knew how to play this game....

(in reply to tom730_slith)
Post #: 379
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/13/2016 2:19:13 AM   
PaxMondo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Courtenay

quote:

I miss him a lot lately.

Mine was a DI ... not sure what unit that would be ....

Pax

(in reply to Courtenay)
Post #: 380
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/13/2016 3:26:32 AM   
Neilster

Mine would be a pram and then later, a tricycle. He was born in 1938

Cheers, Neilster

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 381
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/13/2016 5:56:00 AM   
paulderynck

The RCN corvettes are built into the increasing ASW value of US and CW CPs so I guess mine would be a CW CP.

Paul

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 382
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/13/2016 6:14:44 AM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

I miss him a lot lately.

warspite1

My dad would be a Transport counter featuring an old Bedford truck (or whatever the army used in 1939-40).

My uncle (dad's older brother) would be one of the AA guns (but one that would not leave the UK).

An avatar to honour my uncle (dad'd younger brother) is already in game I have considered swapping HMS Warspite for the 43rd - even if just temporarily - but cannot do it. Would be great to have both!

129th Infantry Brigade - 4th Battalion - The Wiltshire Regiment.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 5/13/2016 6:37:36 AM >

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to Courtenay)
Post #: 383
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/13/2016 4:21:38 PM   
rkr1958

My dad would be, I guess, part of a bomber counter based in Calcutta (i.e., China-India-Burma theater). He was in a communications squad in the Army Air Corps based in Calcutta during the war. He was enlisted. They couldn't drink the water so they'd store a case of beer under their bunks and drink warm beer, instead of water. Growing up I can remember my dad drinking warm beer. I guess he got used to and liked it.

Ronnie

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 384
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/13/2016 4:39:44 PM   
Cataphract88

quote:

ORIGINAL: rkr1958

My dad would be, I guess, part of a bomber counter based in Calcutta (i.e., China-India-Burma theater). He was in a communications squad in the Army Air Corps based in Calcutta during the war. He was enlisted. They couldn't drink the water so they'd store a case of beer under their bunks and drink warm beer, instead of water. Growing up I can remember my dad drinking warm beer. I guess he got used to and liked it.

No jokes about English beer here, please.

Richard

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 385
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/13/2016 4:46:58 PM   
Froonp

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

quote:

I miss him a lot lately.

warspite1

My dad would be a Transport counter featuring an old Bedford truck (or whatever the army used in 1939-40).

My uncle (dad's older brother) would be one of the AA guns (but one that would not leave the UK).

An avatar to honour my uncle (dad'd younger brother) is already in game I have considered swapping HMS Warspite for the 43rd - even if just temporarily - but cannot do it. Would be great to have both!

Try this one instead for the 43rd division.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 386
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/13/2016 4:48:14 PM   
Froonp

quote:

There is this one.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 387
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/13/2016 4:54:29 PM   
Froonp

quote:

The RCN corvettes are built into the increasing ASW value of US and CW CPs so I guess mine would be a CW CP.

Like this one ?

Attachment (1)

(in reply to paulderynck)
Post #: 388
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/13/2016 4:55:42 PM   
Froonp

quote:

ORIGINAL: Froonp

quote:

There is this one.

Or something like that ?

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 389
RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Ava... - 5/13/2016 5:09:20 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Froonp

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

quote:

I miss him a lot lately.

warspite1

Try this one instead for the 43rd division.

warspite1

Thanks Froonp!

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 390
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: Where are you getting the WiF Counters for your Avatars? Page: <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI