Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

ICQ/ online

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> ICQ/ online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ICQ/ online - 3/4/2001 12:08:00 PM   
Alby

Hello fellow warriors... I was wondering, any of you battle hardened veterans out there on icq?? I have a long list of former SP3 online players, but most have gone away or, dont like ww2 or any number of reasons... Would like to get some new names on there for online/email games after 5.0 is released. My number is 30221645...feel free to add me to your contact list!!! Good hunting! Alby [This message has been edited by Alby (edited March 05, 2001).]

Post #: 1
- 3/5/2001 10:29:00 AM   
Flashfyre

Been an ICQer for many years..... number is 19484557. Mebbe I'll hear from ya, Alby. As my 'ol CO used ta say, "A clean battlefield is a SAFE battlefield." ------------------ The Motor Pool http://www.geocities.com/aurion_eq/index.html?976419304550 [email]kmcferren@cvn.net[/email]

The Motor Pool http://www.geocities.com/aurion_eq/index.html?976419304550 [email]kmcferren@onemain.com[/email]

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 2
- 3/5/2001 1:11:00 PM   
CF_Medic

What? Do you mean you're upset to see some of them go? There were a few i could have let bleed to death. And i never see you on icq any more. And in our sp3 days i was the only one to play ww2 regularily. ..........Your mind is slipping, hillbilly. Flavelle, 47532497 ------------------ Militas Succurimus

Militas Succurimus

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 3
- 3/5/2001 10:47:00 PM   
Alby

quote:

Originally posted by CF_Medic: What? Do you mean you're upset to see some of them go? There were a few i could have let bleed to death. And i never see you on icq any more. And in our sp3 days i was the only one to play ww2 regularily. ..........Your mind is slipping, hillbilly. Flavelle, 47532497
Yes i agree, a few I dont miss AT ALL!! hehehe. yep you were the ww2er for sure, i said "most" have gone away.I stil got you on mine, im pretty sure. been waiting for the latest version to come out,before i get into any "serious" gaming,just getting my lists "ready" heheh, but Ill look you up!! I dont know tho, your probably too damn good by now!!! LOL!!! Alby [This message has been edited by Alby (edited March 05, 2001).]

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 4
- 3/6/2001 9:52:00 PM   
Dedas

I would certainly like to play with you... Im adding you right now!! Seeing ya..

Glory to the brave

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> ICQ/ online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI