Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Can anyone explain that? Arrive at same time

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II >> Tech Support >> Can anyone explain that? Arrive at same time Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can anyone explain that? Arrive at same time - 12/14/2013 5:52:51 PM   
CeltiCid

Hi there.
I think it was a bug what happened here. Ok, ill explain.

First photo and explanation:
Grant and Critteden moved to the province where they are 2 turns ago. I let them rest for 1 turn before order them to move ARRIVING AT THE SAME TIME to Clarksville. As you can see on the image, Grant force is almost at 100% rested and ready to attack, but Critedden is at 80%. I set both forces with the order "arrive at the same time" and then moved then to Clarsville. Before i click on "end turn" i could see that Both forces would arrive at day 4.

[image][URL=http://s264.photobucket.com/user/CeltiCid2/media/bug1_zps2e7b42ce.jpg.html][/URL][/image]

Ok, and this is what happened.

When i clicked on end turn, and as im the host of this MP game, i could see how forces was moving. The confederates moved all his force to Clarksville, so i was expecting a big battle.
I saw how Grant and Critedden forces entered at the same time on the province, but only Critedden force fought the enemy, as you can see on the next image. All the Union forces that you see on the image was the forces involved on the battle. So the result was a big defeat, 10000 deaths and 8000 prisioners, including 3 big batteries and supplies.

The curious thing is that the photo shows 44000 foot Union soldiers on battle, but no one of the divisions under Grant suffered 1 casuality. they dont even are show on the list of units involved on battle. So, they are on numbers of battle stats, but was not on the battlefield.

Was this a bug?
Im playing with 1.01 version of the game (the official out there)

Thanks

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II >> Tech Support >> Can anyone explain that? Arrive at same time Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI