Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/19/2017 6:23:47 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

...... they will get it in whenever they can slip through a crack.
warspite1

Fnarr, Fnarr, he said crack.... albeit 3-years ago.

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 91
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/19/2017 7:19:44 PM   
Jorge_Stanbury

Gents. don't buy your high-quality fake passports from here... I am still waiting for my Manchukuo passport and I paid Rolins 3 years ago

< Message edited by Jorge_Stanbury -- 6/19/2017 7:54:04 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 92
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/19/2017 7:39:48 PM   
geofflambert

Let's suppose, I'm just sayin', let's suppose there is this gorn that wants to move about freely, but every time he leaves his house people stare at him and sometimes ask "what the hell are you?" What sort of product do you have to sell me that would ameliorate this situation? I know, I know, a million times I've bought skin creams hoping they'd make me look a little more human, but still, I got those stares. While we're at it do you have something that makes green look khaki?

(in reply to Jorge_Stanbury)
Post #: 93
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/19/2017 8:14:23 PM   
Lecivius

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert
While we're at it do you have something that makes green look khaki?

Low grade bleach

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

(in reply to geofflambert)
Post #: 94
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/19/2017 8:18:03 PM   
Zorch

quote:

Let's suppose, I'm just sayin', let's suppose there is this gorn that wants to move about freely, but every time he leaves his house people stare at him and sometimes ask "what the hell are you?" What sort of product do you have to sell me that would ameliorate this situation? I know, I know, a million times I've bought skin creams hoping they'd make me look a little more human, but still, I got those stares. While we're at it do you have something that makes green look khaki?

When every day is Halloween.

Post #: 95
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/19/2017 8:39:59 PM   
MakeeLearn

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

...... they will get it in whenever they can slip through a crack.
warspite1

Fnarr, Fnarr, he said crack.... albeit 3-years ago.

A crack, is it the asphalt?

Attachment (1)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 96
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/20/2017 12:39:05 AM   
tocaff

WOW! I always wanted a Bolivian passport! Can I get 3 for the price of 2?

Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768

(in reply to jcjordan)
Post #: 97
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/20/2017 1:43:50 AM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: tocaff

WOW! I always wanted a Bolivian passport! Can I get 3 for the price of 2?

Why limit yourself to a passport? Get a whole new life!
For a reasonable fee, of course.

(in reply to tocaff)
Post #: 98
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/20/2017 6:30:41 AM   
Chris21wen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Don Bowen

Not so sure this is a good deal. I called and talked to a nice man is Cameroon. He took down my credit card, bank account information, full name, mother's maiden name, address, phone, social security number, and email address. Been waiting for my original fake Cameroon passport so I can take a river cruise, but it has not arrived. How long do you think it should take?

I met this chap at the airport yesterday claiming he was the real Dan Bawen, or at least that's was the name on the passport he showed me.

(in reply to Don Bowen)
Post #: 99
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/20/2017 11:11:55 AM   
adarbrauner

quote:

ORIGINAL: wdolson

They posted a new ad in another spot in the site. I deleted this message and hopefully Matrix tech support will delete the entire account soon. They are pretty good about it.

Bill

Best thread ever!
you ain't gonna erase this I hope, right?

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 100
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/20/2017 1:02:17 PM   
MakeeLearn

quote:

ORIGINAL: adarbrauner

quote:

They posted a new ad in another spot in the site. I deleted this message and hopefully Matrix tech support will delete the entire account soon. They are pretty good about it.

Bill

Best thread ever!

Not until he gets his new ids.

(in reply to adarbrauner)
Post #: 101
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/20/2017 3:06:17 PM   
Chickenboy

Pfft...where were you lot when this opportunity arose years ago? Nowhere to be found, that's where. Noobs won't get the original fake / counterfeit passports, but will have to suffer cheap imitations.

As a member of the Swedish royalty, I should know of which I speak.

(in reply to MakeeLearn)
Post #: 102
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/20/2017 3:10:32 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

insensitive remark removed

What the Hell is this? Since when do you remove insensitive remarks autonomously?

Post #: 103
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/20/2017 3:11:02 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Okay, now that this has attracted another piece of spamscum, maybe playtime is over?

Nope. Apparently not.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 104
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/20/2017 3:13:44 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

They make paper sacks for your type. New Orleans Saints fans perfected their use in home games through many, many years of disguising their identity. That, and some elbow / flipper-length gloves oughta do the trick.

Post #: 105
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/20/2017 4:15:17 PM   
Macclan5

Wow you leave for a day or two of holidays and miss all the fun

A People that values its privileges above it's principles will soon loose both. Dwight D Eisenhower.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 106
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/21/2017 3:15:24 AM   
Uhionk

Would they make a good gift?

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 107
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/21/2017 3:22:12 AM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Uhionk

Sure! Get your boss a North Korean one!

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Uhionk)
Post #: 108
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/21/2017 5:32:40 AM   
wdolson

quote:

Bill

quote:

ORIGINAL: adarbrauner
Best thread ever!

quote:

ORIGINAL: MakeeLearn
Not until he gets his new ids.

Nah, I have a better source for that sort of thing...

Bill

WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer

(in reply to MakeeLearn)
Post #: 109
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/21/2017 7:10:01 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

quote:

Easy to fill out. To get on the short list for all the good stuff, make sure that your name is Kim Jong [something]. So, "Kim Jong Earl" or "Kim Jong Robert" would go over particularly well, methinks.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 110
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/22/2017 12:52:20 PM   
morganbj

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

Easy to fill out. To get on the short list for all the good stuff, make sure that your name is Kim Jong [something]. So, "Kim Jong Earl" or "Kim Jong Robert" would go over particularly well, methinks.

I'm partial to Kim Jong Billy Bob myself.

Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 111
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 6/22/2017 1:57:20 PM   
BBfanboy

I figure since Kim Jong Un is already taken, Kim Jong Deux should be next. Mon Dieu - I no time we could be up to Kim Jong Quatre-Vingt Trois!

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to morganbj)
Post #: 112
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/14/2017 8:08:49 PM   
Orm

Lots of spam with this thread. Although should the spammer really be rewarded with being allowed to remain?

Please delete all spam posts.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 113
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/14/2017 9:33:29 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Lots of spam with this thread. Although should the spammer really be rewarded with being allowed to remain?

Kim Jong Ormster?

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 114
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/14/2017 11:51:30 PM   
Reg

quote:

What, this whole thread and everyone in it???

The 2017 spammer was dealt with (see post #89).

The rest is just fun.

Cheers,
Reg.

(One day I will learn to spell - or check before posting....)
Uh oh, Firefox has a spell checker!! What excuse can I use now!!!

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 115
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/15/2017 2:09:24 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Reg

quote:

What, this whole thread and everyone in it???

The 2017 spammer was dealt with (see post #89).

The rest is just fun.

Kim Jong Reg is correct.

(in reply to Reg)
Post #: 116
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/15/2017 11:45:28 AM   
Zorch

How about Kim John Boy?

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 117
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/15/2017 5:54:50 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

How about Kim John Boy?

Good idea, but he/she would have to say goodnight to everyone on the board, individually, every time they signed off ...

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 118
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/15/2017 10:11:53 PM   
Reg

Can you get fake Chinese restaurant flyers?????

And is Chicken Kim Jong on the menu??

Cheers,
Reg.

(One day I will learn to spell - or check before posting....)
Uh oh, Firefox has a spell checker!! What excuse can I use now!!!

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 119
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/16/2017 12:58:36 AM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

How about Kim John Boy?

Good idea, but he/she would have to say goodnight to everyone on the board, individually, every time they signed off ...

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI