Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/16/2017 3:55:36 AM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Reg

Can you get fake Chinese restaurant flyers?????

And is Chicken Kim Jong on the menu??

I think General Tso has copyright on the "Chicken" title. How about Dim Kim Jong?

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Reg)
Post #: 121
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/5/2018 2:06:39 PM   
Canoerebel

Darn it. I'm in the market for a high quality fake documents from Kazakhstan, North Korea and Angora. Just my luck your unique service doesn't handle these jurisdictions. I'll look elsewhere.
Post #: 122
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/5/2018 3:02:11 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

Darn it. I'm in the market for a high quality fake documents from Kazakhstan, North Korea and Angora. Just my luck your unique service doesn't handle these jurisdictions. I'll look elsewhere.

Isn't Angora a sheep or goat? Perhaps you want to go to Angola to find an Angora to get wool for your hiking sweater?

I think the OP is trying to phish a response from the CIA to learn the name of their agents and which countries they are being sent to!

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 123
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/5/2018 3:08:29 PM   
Canoerebel

Shhhhh. I was testing to see if Derekson is a mindless bot or a human without anything better to do.

Edited For Reasons Undeniably Sufficient to Merit Unanimous Approbation from Those Who Participate in Forum Communications, Interplay and Information Exchange

< Message edited by Canoerebel -- 7/5/2018 3:19:20 PM >

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 124
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/5/2018 3:14:15 PM   
GetAssista

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
quote:

Isn't Angora a sheep or goat? Perhaps you want to go to Angola to find an Angora to get wool for your hiking sweater?

It's obviously Japanese pronunciation of Angola. Those uncultured AFBs...

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 125
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/5/2018 3:17:09 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: GetAssista

quote:

quote:

An angle I hadn't considered - the Mandrake effect!

(in reply to GetAssista)
Post #: 126
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/5/2018 7:50:54 PM   
Zorch

Maybe this is where Boris Becker got his. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/19/boris-beckers-diplomatic-passport-is-a-fake-says-car

"Boris Becker's diplomatic passport is a fake, says CAR
Country says tennis star, who faces bankruptcy proceedings, is not one of its diplomats"

"The Central African Republic has denied that Boris Becker is one of its official diplomats and said a passport the former tennis star claimed should give him diplomatic immunity from bankruptcy proceedings in the UK is invalid.

“The diplomatic passport that he has is a fake,” the foreign ministry’s chief of staff, Cherubin Moroubama, told Agence-France Presse. He said the document’s serial number corresponded to one of a batch of passports stolen in 2014.

AFP said the passport, of which it had seen a copy, was dated 19 March 2018 but had not been stamped or signed by the country’s foreign minister, Charles Armel Doubane."

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 127
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/5/2018 8:30:53 PM   
witpqs

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What sort of angle is that: oblique, obtuse, acute...

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 128
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/5/2018 8:39:35 PM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What sort of angle is that: oblique, obtuse, acute...

I want to get an Amphora for Angela's Amphetamines.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 129
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/6/2018 12:38:53 AM   
wdolson

quote:

I think the OP is trying to phish a response from the CIA to learn the name of their agents and which countries they are being sent to!

They might have meant Andorra. Though I guess that's one thing for customs to look for in a fake. Sort of like a joke dollar bill I saw in high school that said it was from the "Untied States of Anemia"

Bill

WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 130
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/6/2018 8:51:06 AM   
Orm

Would it be possible to remove the original post in this thread and let the rest remain. For some reason it still bothers me that this filth gets to remain here.

Sorry.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 131
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/6/2018 10:32:53 PM   
BBfanboy

Okay, fake documents seem legit enough, but Cairo MN? They do not "walk like Egyptians in Minnesota!

Post #: 132
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/6/2018 11:57:48 PM   
witpqs

"real and original" so must be real and original.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 133
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/7/2018 12:05:02 AM   
wdolson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Would it be possible to remove the original post in this thread and let the rest remain. For some reason it still bothers me that this filth gets to remain here.

Sorry.

Deleting the original post deletes the whole thread, but I was able to edit it and remove all the text while keeping the original post.

Bill

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 134
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/7/2018 4:57:57 PM   
wegman58

quote:

Okay, fake documents seem legit enough, but Cairo MN? They do not "walk like Egyptians in Minnesota!

Are you sure? I think I've seen the natives do the song in the past 24 years (I'm an import to the Lone Star State).

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 135
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/7/2018 5:33:31 PM   
Zorch

In the name of truth in advertising the ad should have said, "genuine simulated imitation facsimiles".
Yes, I know truth in advertising is an oxymoron.

(in reply to wegman58)
Post #: 136
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/7/2018 9:35:20 PM   
geofflambert

quote:

Sorry.

Orm, I have it on good authority that Monarch butterflies require these fake documents in order to migrate from Mexico into the US and Canada, these days. I've also heard that they're separating adults from larvae.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 137
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/7/2018 9:41:06 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

quote:

Sorry.

Orm, I have it on good authority that Monarch butterflies require these fake documents in order to migrate from Mexico into the US and Canada, these days. I've also heard that they're separating adults from larvae.

I think the administration refers to them as worms and shifty characters that can't fly straight.

(in reply to geofflambert)
Post #: 138
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/7/2018 9:41:55 PM   
geofflambert

And they ravish my milkweed plants to boot.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 139
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/7/2018 9:43:56 PM   
geofflambert

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

quote:

Sorry.

I think the administration refers to them as worms and shifty characters that can't fly straight.

Have you seen Viceroys fly? Monarchs are much straighter aviators, flap, flap, glide...

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 140
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/8/2018 2:23:36 AM   
durnedwolf

quote:

ORIGINAL: wdolson

quote:

They might have meant Andorra. Though I guess that's one thing for customs to look for in a fake. Sort of like a joke dollar bill I saw in high school that said it was from the "Untied States of Anemia"

Bill

I'm pretty sure they meant Andorian...

Attachment (1)

DW

I try to live by two words - tenacity and gratitude. Tenacity gets me where I want to go and gratitude ensures I'm not angry along the way. - Henry Winkler.

The great aim of education is not knowledge but action. - Herbert Spencer

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 141
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/9/2018 2:21:55 PM   
Lecivius

It is a testament to the people on this thread that something that would have been locked long ago not only stays open, but is used in humor.

WTG folks

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

(in reply to durnedwolf)
Post #: 142
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/9/2018 2:58:36 PM   
crsutton

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

It is a testament to the people on this thread that something that would have been locked long ago not only stays open, but is used in humor.

WTG folks

Sigh, we really gotta find girlfriends for some of you guys....

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to Lecivius)
Post #: 143
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/9/2018 3:03:17 PM   
Canoerebel

I have it on good authority that Ross was once in the market for a genuine fake Chilean passport.*

*I avoided adding further details on the possibility that Ross has grown weary of repeated references to a thread that went down in AE/WitP lore.

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 144
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/9/2018 3:40:37 PM   
USSAmerica

quote:

I have it on good authority that Ross was once in the market for a genuine fake Chilean passport.*

*I avoided adding further details on the possibility that Ross has grown weary of repeated references to a thread that went down in AE/WitP lore.

Ross may grow weary of the repeated references, but the rest of us old salts still get a laugh out of just hearing mention of it.

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 145
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/9/2018 3:43:37 PM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: crsutton

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

WTG folks

Sigh, we really gotta find girlfriends for some of you guys....

I'll pass on the blue Andorian. I want one of the girls from the Star Wars cantina.

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 146
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/11/2018 1:36:32 AM   
wdolson

quote:

quote:

Bill

quote:

ORIGINAL: durnedwolf

But they don't offer Vulcan or Klingon passports? It would be a pain having to cover yourself with blue makeup head to toe every time you cross a border.

Bill

(in reply to durnedwolf)
Post #: 147
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/11/2018 1:55:20 AM   
durnedwolf

quote:

quote:

quote:

Bill

quote:

But they don't offer Vulcan or Klingon passports? It would be a pain having to cover yourself with blue makeup head to toe every time you cross a border.

Bill

Well Vulcans don't see the logic in obtaining an original high-quality fake passport; they won't buy one.

And while there's many a Klingon that has little concern in skirting the rules by using a fake passport, getting a Klingon to sit still long enough to take the photo is a royal pain.

DW

I try to live by two words - tenacity and gratitude. Tenacity gets me where I want to go and gratitude ensures I'm not angry along the way. - Henry Winkler.

The great aim of education is not knowledge but action. - Herbert Spencer

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 148
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/11/2018 5:21:31 AM   
BBfanboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Bill

quote:

Bill

Well Vulcans don't see the logic in obtaining an original high-quality fake passport; they won't buy one.

And while there's many a Klingon that has little concern in skirting the rules by using a fake passport, getting a Klingon to sit still long enough to take the photo is a royal pain.

Hmmm - looks like another shady Ferengi scheme.

(in reply to durnedwolf)
Post #: 149
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports,... - 7/11/2018 8:18:04 AM   
wdolson

quote:

Wouldn't a real Vulcan or Klingon have a real passport? I would think they would only be needed by fake Vulcans or Klingons (or Andorians for that matter).

Bill

(in reply to durnedwolf)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI