Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Robin Williams found dead

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Robin Williams found dead Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/13/2014 7:42:24 PM   
Rising-Sun

His daughter Zelda, is having a hard time. Peoples out there are sending her hateful messages through emails, etcs, probably blaming her for his death. So i dont know if she didnt love him much or care for him. But some people out there have weak hearts and ended up dead, he did have some serious problems though.

Not sure if like my situations, after my mom passed away, i lefted the family for good. Most of them didnt give a ****. So i wanted to start a new life on my own elsewhere and far away from them. My father was in the Navy, was born in the Naval Hospital-RI. So she divored him when i was nine, he wasnt much a father or husband at all.

Things can be ugly in life, esp in families crisis. If you have a strong soul, you will make it regardless what going on.

< Message edited by RisingSun -- 8/13/2014 8:46:27 PM >

(in reply to colleen88)
Post #: 31
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/13/2014 7:55:06 PM   
Terminus

I have no doubt that A): she loved her father, and B): there are worthless scum on the Internet that would send messages of hate and loathsomeness to people in mourning just because it gives them a bulge in their pants.

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to Rising-Sun)
Post #: 32
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/13/2014 10:42:24 PM   
Rising-Sun

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

I have no doubt that A): she loved her father, and B): there are worthless scum on the Internet that would send messages of hate and loathsomeness to people in mourning just because it gives them a bulge in their pants.

I agreed, there are so many idiots messing around and shouldnt have bother her in the first place. She is pretty upset over it though.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 33
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/13/2014 10:48:08 PM   
Terminus

Any actual human being would be.

(in reply to Rising-Sun)
Post #: 34
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/14/2014 11:40:10 PM   
sventhebold

I feel like i lost a friend.

ssgt usaf 84-91 f-15a/c ops puke 525 tfs & 7th tfs

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 35
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/15/2014 12:57:05 AM   
t001001001

quote:

His daughter Zelda, is having a hard time. Peoples out there are sending her hateful messages through emails

How many millions of ppl adored her Dad and looked forward to whatever material he'd think up next. I'm sure she's been getting 100,000 emails every day since she was born. There's no way she can possibly read all of im. Since her beloved father died she's prolly gotten 100,000,000 emails and tweets wishing condolence, telling her how much they loved her Dad and how much he's missed.

There has to be ppl who filter her mails just b/c of the millions of im she'd never get the chance to read even if she wanted. There's always a couple idiots of course Her ppl could have just filtered im out.

I don't understand tweets, maybe stuff just pops up on her smartphone? A million per day?

(in reply to sventhebold)
Post #: 36
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/15/2014 7:03:18 AM   
Rising-Sun

quote:

ORIGINAL: t001001001

quote:

His daughter Zelda, is having a hard time. Peoples out there are sending her hateful messages through emails

How many millions of ppl adored her Dad and looked forward to whatever material he'd think up next. I'm sure she's been getting 100,000 emails every day since she was born. There's no way she can possibly read all of im. Since her beloved father died she's prolly gotten 100,000,000 emails and tweets wishing condolence, telling her how much they loved her Dad and how much he's missed.

There has to be ppl who filter her mails just b/c of the millions of im she'd never get the chance to read even if she wanted. There's always a couple idiots of course Her ppl could have just filtered im out.

I don't understand tweets, maybe stuff just pops up on her smartphone? A million per day?

I doubt if it was his daughter behind this, his wife just mention he had early stages of Parkinson's disease. So at his age with that disease is not good and he know that it will get worst and would be very sad to see this coming. If it was me at that age, i probably would commit suicide too.

(in reply to t001001001)
Post #: 37
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/15/2014 7:34:32 AM   
Terminus

quote:

quote:

Why do you think she has people? Not everybody has people. These assholes blamed her for his death and sent her photoshopped pictures of him lying in a morgue. She saw them. I'd have quit Twitter too, if it were me.

(in reply to t001001001)
Post #: 38
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/15/2014 10:35:35 AM   
Rising-Sun

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

quote:

quote:

Why do you think she has people? Not everybody has people. These assholes blamed her for his death and sent her photoshopped pictures of him lying in a morgue. She saw them. I'd have quit Twitter too, if it were me.

Twitter is a bad place to hang out, dunno about facebook. Keeping infos and profiles at minimum so others dont stalk you.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 39
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/16/2014 12:24:13 AM   
t001001001

quote:

I'm saying there's no way she can possibly read all that correspondence. I have no idea if she has ppl or not. I have no idea how twitter works.

You clearly disagree w/ me and yet you refrained from ur normal curt response. heh.

(in reply to Rising-Sun)
Post #: 40
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/19/2014 6:33:46 PM   
Jeffrey H.

I recall a stand up routine where Williams was describing life with a pregnant woman, in that bit he described when somethign called "the *itty fairy" comes, a funny line and it has stuck with me. He had some great talent.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson

(in reply to t001001001)
Post #: 41
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/20/2014 1:19:27 PM   
Rising-Sun

Rob Schneider is blaming pharmaceutical industry for Robin Williams' death, well in that case, many drugs can go wrong. Guess Williams was mistreated, it happen to alot of people out there. Wondering what MJ Fox was taken over the years, he manage to make it through.

< Message edited by RisingSun -- 8/20/2014 2:20:15 PM >

(in reply to Jeffrey H.)
Post #: 42
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/20/2014 6:43:11 PM   
Jeffrey H.

quote:

ORIGINAL: RisingSun

Rob Schneider is blaming pharmaceutical industry for Robin Williams' death, well in that case, many drugs can go wrong. Guess Williams was mistreated, it happen to alot of people out there. Wondering what MJ Fox was taken over the years, he manage to make it through.

It's becoming increasingly clear to me that from a mental health standpoint, life becomes increasingly difficult as a person gets older. To the point where a person will destroy themselves in any number of ways because of their poor mental health.

Scary and inevitable at the same time.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson

(in reply to Rising-Sun)
Post #: 43
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/21/2014 12:35:02 PM   
Josh

A youtube video on one of my youtube channels; a tribute to Robin Williams.

I'll miss him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaSGG1Q3ulw&list=UU4FYwBasJ4MTe9iV-Ofykeg

(in reply to Jeffrey H.)
Post #: 44
RE: Robin Williams found dead - 8/21/2014 3:33:19 PM   
Rising-Sun

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeffrey H.

quote:

ORIGINAL: RisingSun

It's becoming increasingly clear to me that from a mental health standpoint, life becomes increasingly difficult as a person gets older. To the point where a person will destroy themselves in any number of ways because of their poor mental health.

Scary and inevitable at the same time.

Rob mention something about one of the drug that related to Robin's treatment is sucide, that all i know. Infact there alot of drugs can kill people if they are not careful. I wouldnt even trust my doctors!

(in reply to Jeffrey H.)
Post #: 45
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Robin Williams found dead Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI