Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 >> RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress Page: <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/17/2017 10:16:57 PM   
Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: Punisher007

Excellent videos thanks. A little fast to read bubbles notes but looks like Video #3 Tutorial is best. Thanks!

There will be more coming, when I have some extra time.

By the third one, I finally figured out the best read rate!

(in reply to giffin)
Post #: 271
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/17/2017 11:52:23 PM   
berto

Despite the recent focus on CS' 2D modes, does this mean we are downplaying 3D? Not at all! If we don't show any 3D screenshots, it is because the 3D revamp is not yet so far along, is not quite screenshot worthy. We have a few surprises in store for fans of the game's 3D also!

Campaign Series Legion https://cslegion.com/
Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1515
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles, Civil War Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com

(in reply to Jason Petho)
Post #: 272
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/18/2017 7:28:46 AM   
Big Ivan

What? Me worried that no screenshots of 3D were seen?

No not at all!

Well, maybe a little concerned but still holding at DEFCON 4...

Blitz call sign Big Ivan.

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 273
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/18/2017 2:42:14 PM   
giffin

Will the 3D revamp come with the 2.0 Update?

(in reply to Big Ivan)
Post #: 274
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/18/2017 3:54:27 PM   
berto

Yes, definitely. It will be part of what makes it v2.00.

Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1515
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles, Civil War Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com

(in reply to giffin)
Post #: 275
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/19/2017 9:39:11 AM   
Crossroads

quote:

ORIGINAL: casebier

excellent. agree step up the pace.

A little update on progress on East Front III, then

A while ago I started to create a set of scenarios under an "Arctic Front" umbrella, depicting some of the battles fought on the Finnish front over the period. Here's for instance a DAR of one of the scenario design work in progress.

With the latest developments on terrain and biomes availability (a topic of its own for some future Coder / Developer Diary for sure), and the arrival of the latest Zoom-in views, I am updating the maps I created at the time to the latest standards. So much more variety in vegetation for instance.

I want to point out the latest developments on waterways though. At the time, the wide river Vuoksi needed to be displayed as full water hexes. No more! Berto created two new river types, the in-hex Major River and River type. (There's the in-hex Major Canal and Canal as well, more of the latter in future Vietnam sneak peeks).

Here's how the Vuoksi area map looks like at the moment, with the latest Map Editor. We replaced the old teeny tiny toolbar with a complete new one, with all the terrain types now available, and with icons double the size the previous ones. Our eyes ain't getting any younger, so a needed tweak for sure

Here's one of the river bends being replaced as in-hex Major Rivers:

Attachment (1)

(in reply to dox44)
Post #: 276
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/19/2017 9:51:39 AM   
Crossroads

quote:

ORIGINAL: Crossroads

With the latest developments on terrain and biomes availability (a topic of its own for some future Coder / Developer Diary for sure), and the arrival of the latest Zoom-in views, I am updating the maps I created at the time to the latest standards. So much more variety in vegetation for instance.

Let us move to Scenario Editor next and open the map there. There's more options available now, all these implented in the 2D side of the game now as well. For instance the four seasons, under the Trees options, Normal (summer), Brown (Autumn), Barren (winter and early spring, late fall) and Snow (winter for cold climates) all work under 2D now as well.

Here's the same view, but with fields not yet ploughed, and Mud season on:

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 277
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/19/2017 9:59:04 AM   
Crossroads

What about the winter setting, then? After all, this region saw some most bitter fighting over the Winter War as well. Brr, can you feel the cold

Map terrain tile features for Snow still missing in part, for instance SnowTrees, so did not toggle that option yet. Still some stuff to finish, as always. But the neat thing with these maps is they can be used for scenarios over several periods, so once the ground work is there it can be reused to depict other battles as well. For instance, at least three major battles over this region, one in 1940, other one in 1941, and third one in 1944.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 278
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/19/2017 10:22:33 AM   
Big Ivan

Ahhh Yes, its good to see the New East Front is coming along.

Like the new tool bar arrangements especially in the map editor, bigger tiles and of course more terrain to chose from. Nice, very nice!

So with these new terrain types and more weather conditions I'm assuming there will be some change to unit mobility. Just thinking
how difficult it is for men, horses, wagons, trucks and cars to move in deep snow. If the snow is deep enough even tracked and half tracked
vehicles will have some difficulty. Ski troops (Finns & Russians) on the other hand love deep snow! They should get around pretty good.

Thanks for the sneak peek Crossroads!

Cheers!

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 279
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/19/2017 10:40:44 AM   
Crossroads

quote:

ORIGINAL: Big Ivan

Ahhh Yes, its good to see the New East Front is coming along.

It is! For us too

quote:

ORIGINAL: Big Ivan

So with these new terrain types and more weather conditions I'm assuming there will be some change to unit mobility. Just thinking
how difficult it is for men, horses, wagons, trucks and cars to move in deep snow. If the snow is deep enough even tracked and half tracked
vehicles will have some difficulty. Ski troops (Finns & Russians) on the other hand love deep snow! They should get around pretty good.

You are correct indeed. The movement is now specific to all six conditions, from Normal via Soft and Mud to Frozen, Snow and finally, Deep Snow. All unit types can, and has been, be adjusted per their capabilities under each ground condition.

And yes, Ski troops continue to have a field day under snow conditions

(in reply to Big Ivan)
Post #: 280
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/19/2017 11:10:37 AM   
Crossroads

One of the new features worth giving a shout perhaps is the addition of Night specific map tiles.

This is how CS: Vietnam Bootcamp 1 would look like, if it would be night instead. There's a Night Vision Green fog over the terrain, now.

It looks (even!) cooler in 3D, unfortunately, we're not quite yet there to show 3D screenshots. Not long to go, hopefully!

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 281
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/19/2017 11:45:54 AM   
berto

Sharp-eyed readers will note that for the first time in the Campaign Series hexside waterways -- MinorRiver (aka the old legacy River) & Stream -- interconnect with full-hex waterways -- Water, Shallow, MajorRiver, River, MajorCanal, Canal. Before, there was always a shoreline or thin strip of land separating them, never the twain shall meet. Now and in future, they can join together!

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 282
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/19/2017 4:45:56 PM   
dox44

this is great.

has the group thought about releasing something like 'official' scenario packs. i mean even with
allowing users to make scenarios there has to be an advantage with spending so much time with
the system...

winter war scenario pack

kursk

kharkov whatever...

like Command is selling scenarios based on current real world situations...really nice i think. i've
bought and will buy every one they release. you should think about it if not burned out.

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 283
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/21/2017 7:03:12 AM   
Crossroads

quote:

Will the 3D revamp come with the 2.0 Update?

quote:

ORIGINAL: berto

Yes, definitely. It will be part of what makes it v2.00.

Early days to show anything from the new 3D Zoom-In view, but just to prove it is real here's a little Desert hamlet, in actual size, with the Night time visuals:

These particular graphics tiles have not been redone yet, you see them as they are with the current placeholders. 3D Zoom-In View, at 150% of the current zoom-in view. It is quite a change, isn't it.

To compare, here's the current 3D 100%:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Crossroads -- 2/21/2017 7:10:48 AM >

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 284
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/21/2017 3:06:08 PM   
Phoenix100

Love the Finnish maps. Can't wait to play on them. The natural look to the waterways is superb. But, is the town graphic (for Rauhala, for example) the finished product or wip? Looks a bit pixelated, no? And seems to exactly fill the hex - ie; it's a very hexagonal design, a little at variance with the more natural design of the new waterways. Still better than what we've had before, of course.

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 285
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/21/2017 3:33:14 PM   
Crossroads

quote:

ORIGINAL: phoenix

Love the Finnish maps. Can't wait to play on them. The natural look to the waterways is superb. But, is the town graphic (for Rauhala, for example) the finished product or wip? Looks a bit pixelated, no? And seems to exactly fill the hex - ie; it's a very hexagonal design, a little at variance with the more natural design of the new waterways. Still better than what we've had before, of course.

Thank you for your kind comment! With Map Editor, you csn see Rauhala as a village, while with both Scenario Editor shots thats Rubble.

Rubble is giving me some grief for sure as how to best picture it on these maps...

(in reply to Phoenix100)
Post #: 286
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/21/2017 4:25:31 PM   
berto

quote:

ORIGINAL: phoenix

Village graphics must be rather hexagonal to accommodate the roadways. See for example Niemela here. Roads enter from the N, SE & SW. For any town, roads could enter from up to all six different directions, and course through the center of the hex. We need hexagonal village graphics for that reason if nothing else.

Similarly with Urban & Suburb hex graphics. The road network within such hexes must be able to interconnect naturally with roads feeding in from up to six different directions.

Other graphics considerations also tend to shape terrain graphics hexagonally.

(The same things could be said about other terrain types such as Forests, Orchards, etc., where roads can run through them, and which also tend to take on a hexagonal shape.)

We try to achieve naturalistic graphics effects as much as possible, but with this graphics engine, compromises are often necessary.

(in reply to Phoenix100)
Post #: 287
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 2/21/2017 5:03:15 PM   
Phoenix100

Thanks, both. But now I realise they were rubble it's different. Sorry, I thought that was the village graphic, for some reason. Looks fine as rubble. Keep it!

And it wouldn't look so hexy in a shot with the grid switched off.

< Message edited by phoenix -- 2/21/2017 5:04:57 PM >

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 288
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 3/4/2017 8:04:04 PM   
Crossroads

A quote from our internal Dev Forum:

quote:

quote:

Looking forward to finally spend a full weekend with VN platoons and finally assigning the counter cell values to them.

Here's a snippet of a very early Operation Starlight scenario. Each unit has a now chit relevant to their grouping, ie. Armor, Artillery, Infantry, Support, Helos, ...

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Crossroads -- 3/4/2017 8:11:29 PM >

(in reply to Phoenix100)
Post #: 289
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 3/4/2017 8:05:33 PM   
Crossroads

^^ Marines got a very own set of chits to separate them from their Army brethren

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 290
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 3/4/2017 8:43:47 PM   
budd

is that predominate terrain rice paddies? So will the IED represent bouncing betties and how is the helicopter AI coming along. Looks good, you dont have to sell me, i'll be one of the first in line release day. Thanks for the preview.

< Message edited by **budd** -- 3/4/2017 8:44:15 PM >

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 291
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 3/4/2017 9:05:34 PM   
Crossroads

We've added a number of new terrain types, and many of the old maps need to be adjusted. For instance, instead of Fields, we now have Grain Fields and Produce Fields, which look different. Legacy Fields are ow Grain Fields, which are yellowish, so may need to be replaced with greener field type. Rice Paddies need to be redone, those light green fields are Dry Paddies, put they need to stand out more. These are called "alpha" for a reason

VN will ship with Helo aware AI, but we won't likely wait on CSME 2.0 to include that, but release that one earlier. It will then be introduced to CSME via an UPDATE once VN is out. That's my current guesstimate anyway.

(in reply to budd)
Post #: 292
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 3/4/2017 10:13:08 PM   
giffin

quote:

We've added a number of new terrain types, and many of the old maps need to be adjusted. For instance, instead of Fields, we now have Grain Fields and Produce Fields, which look different. Legacy Fields are ow Grain Fields, which are yellowish, so may need to be replaced with greener field type. Rice Paddies need to be redone, those light green fields are Dry Paddies, put they need to stand out more. These are called "alpha" for a reason

VN will ship with Helo aware AI, but we won't likely wait on CSME 2.0 to include that, but release that one earlier. It will then be introduced to CSME via an UPDATE once VN is out. That's my current guesstimate anyway.

Looks great!!Will VN be a separate install to the game. Paid upgrade?

thanks

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 293
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 3/5/2017 6:12:41 AM   
Crossroads

quote:

Looks great!!Will VN be a separate install to the game. Paid upgrade?

thanks

Thanks

CS Vietnam will be a separate game. See HERE.

(in reply to giffin)
Post #: 294
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 3/6/2017 9:54:24 PM   
Arkady

I purchased TalonsSoft's East Front, East Front II, than JTCS East Front II...
another game to buy, East Front III, or there will be a different business model ?

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 295
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 3/7/2017 8:49:38 AM   
Crossroads

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arkady

I purchased TalonsSoft's East Front, East Front II, than JTCS East Front II...
another game to buy, East Front III, or there will be a different business model ?

Ha. I missed TalonSoft's East Front, got in with West Front a year later. I then duly bought East Front II. Those kept me happy for a while, as there were scenarios available at Scenario Depot etc at the time. For the grande TalonSoft finale, I bought their TalonSoft Campaign Series Gold game pack, with WF and EFII again, but with Rising Sun and all the Scenario CDs too.

Then, of course, I bought the Matrix JTCS bundle too. So that's buying the East Front three times as well, same to you

"East Front III" will likely be the "Campaign Series: East Front 1939 - 1941" base game. You can expect pretty much the same amount of scenarios at day one as with CS:ME, so eightyish or thereabouts. CS:EF 1939-1941 will then be followed by DLC add-ons to add the remaining years, maybe as two DLCs, two years each. Maybe. Too early to have details on this yet. But that's the idea.

Ditto for West Front and Pacific Front.

This way we can have them available sooner, instead of creating something similar to the Matrix JTCS bundle, which includes all the TalonSoft work from the years they produced the CS series.

Similarly, the plan is CS: Vietnam will have additional DLCs as well, to add historical and perhaps what-if conflicts of the region to the base game.

All the while, the new Campaign Series game engine will evolve, and will be available to each previous base game as new ones come aboard.

So even if there's players who are not interested in anything but Middle East conflicts, the CSME experience will continue to be enhanced.

This, all, is the plan at least. As it stands. You never know what Real Life introduces, as we are part timers for most part.

But so far so good!

(in reply to Arkady)
Post #: 296
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 3/17/2017 3:34:19 PM   
Crossroads

Let us hear it for our very own Warhorse, who just went through the 450 NATO symbol mark with the latest additions to our Symbols file.

My personal favourites? #471 and #472. Do look out for the Missile symbol, quite a difference as how hard they punch. The Amphibious Armored Tracked Infantry Fighting Vehicle little rascals.

quote:

Updated 20170314

quote:

ORIGINAL: Warhorse

NEW NATO SYMBOLS LIST

0 ATG
1 AA
2 Infantry
3 Medium mortar
4 Medium Machinegun
5 Engineer
6 Light Tank
7 Recon Tank
8 Mech Infantry
9 SPA
10 Light Truck
11 Motorised AA
12 Halftrack Flamethrower
13 Armored AA
14 Tracked Tank Destroyer
15 Halftrack Mortar
16 Halftrack AA
17 Light Halftrack
18 Infantry Gun
19 Halftrack Infantry Gun
20 Artillery
21 Heavy SPA
22 Heavy AA
23 Heavy Mortar
24 Heavy Tank
25 Unarmed Recon Vehicle
26 Light Prime Mover
27 Heavy Artillery
28 Rocket Artillery
29 Heavy Infantry Gun
30 Tracked Assault gun
31 Heavy ATG
32 Heavy Tracked Tank Destroyer
33 Army HQ
34 Corps HQ
35 Division HQ
36 Brigade HQ
37 Regiment HQ
38 Battalion HQ
39 Motorised Commander
40 Commander
41 Cavalry/Recon
42 Motorcycle Troops
43 Bicycle Troops
44 Security Troops
45 Coastal Artillery
46 Infantry AT
47 Fortress ATG
48 Paratroops
49 Motorised Infantry
50 Armored Flamethrower
51 Halftrack ATG
52 Recon Halftrack
53 Scout/Armored Car
54 Motorised Rocket Artillery
55 Motorised Infantry Gun
56 Wagon
57 Volksgrenadier
58 Volksturm
59 Motorcycle Machinegun
60 Horses
61 Bicycles
62 Motorcycles
63 Boats
64 Rafts
65 Halftrack Rocket Artillery
66 Landing Craft
67 Amphibious Armored Personnel Carrier
68 Amphibious Tank
69 Amphibious Truck
70 Engineer Tank
71 Recon Aircraft
72 Tracked APC
73 AT Truck
74 Wheeled APC
75 Cross-country wheeled AA
76 Commandos
77 Naval Guns
78 Marines
79 Irregulars
80 Coastal/Dual Purpose Guns
81 Helicopter/Assault- like Huey
82 Bridging Tank
83 ATGM
84 Short Range SAM
85 Recovery Vehicle
86 Engineer Vehicle
87 Military Police
88 Special Forces
89 Special Operations Forces
90 Amphibious armored AA platform
91 Paratroop Machinegun
92 Guerrilla Machinegun
93 Militia Machinegun
94 Trail Porters-Bicycle equipped labor unit
95 Amphibious Armored Reconaissance carrier
96 All-Terrain light armored weapons platform(MG)
97 All-Terrain light armored weapons platform(Lt grenade launcher)
98 Tracked armored amphibious SP-Mortar
99 Wheeled Amphibious armored SP-Mortar
100 Tracked Armored Utility Vehicle
101 Amphibious All-Terrain Utility Vehicle
102 Support Bomber
103 Riverine
104 Riverine-mortar/gun system equipped
105 Riverine-Howitzer/gun system equipped
106 Riverine-Flamethrower/Gun System equipped
107 Riverine HQ
108 Riverine Artillery Barge
109 Air Force Security Forces (Security Police)
110 Amphibious Armored Tracked IFV-Medium Mortar
111 Divisional HQ (foot)
112 All Terrain Amphibious AT-Gun Armored Car

132 N/A
133 Naval Ship(unknown size)
134 Irregular Engineers?
135 Tracked SP-Mortar
136 Bridging Engineer
137 Glider-borne tank
138 Infantry Recovery Platoon
139 Flamethrower
140 Construction Engineer
141 Airborne Engineer
142 Pack Animal
143 Airborne Ranger
144 Canine Scout Patrol
145 Sniper
146 Military Advisor
147 Motorised Miltary Advisor
148 Mine Engineer
149 Light Recoilless Rifle
150 Company HQ
151 Mountain Medium Mortar
152 Mountain Artillery
153 Partisan Medium Machinegun
154 Irregular Medium Machinegun
155 Labor Unit (Porters)
156 Railroad car
157 Armoured Railcar
158 Supply Railcar
159 Camp
160 Supply Depot
161 Fuel Depot
162 Army Supply Depot
163 Motorised Supply
164 Motorised Recovery Vehicle
165 Armoured Recovery Vehicle
166 Civilians
167 Amphibious Commander
168 Recon/Cavalry Commander
169 Motorised Medium Mortar
170 Rail Capable Armored Recon Vehicle
171 Wheeled Armored AT Recon
172 Armored Multiple Rocket Launcher
173 Wheeled Engineer Vehicle
174 Wheeled recon, unarmed, unarmored
175 Horse-Drawn Medium Machinegun Platform
176 Pontoon Bridge
177 N/A
178 Arctic Medium Mortar
179 Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher
180 Railroad Infantry
181 Guards Infantry
182 SMG Infantry
183 Guards SMG Infantry
184 NKVD SMG Infantry
185 Guards Mountain Infantry
186 Guards Medium Machinegun
187 Railroad Engineers
188 Mountain AT Infantry
189 Guards Engineers
190 Arctic Infantry
191 Partisans
192 Partisan Engineers
193 Individual, POI
194 Partisan Recon
195 Guards Recon
196 NKVD Recon
197 Towed Guards Anti-tank Gun
198 Guards Motorcycle Infantry
199 Guards Motorcycle MMG
200 Medium AAMG
201 Guards Medium AAMG
202 NKVD Infantry
203 NKVD Security
204 NKVD Canine Patrol
205 Marine SMG
206 Guards Ski Infantry
207 Ski SMG
208 Guards Ski Smg
209 Ski MMG
210 Guards Ski MMG
211 Ski AT-Infantry
212 Guards Ski AT-Infantry
213 Ski Commander
214 Commissar
215 Motorised Commissar
216 Railway AAA
217 Heavy Railway Gun
218 Armored Railway MRLS
219 Submarine
220 SP-Infantry Gun
221 Heavy Assault Gun
222 Heavy Armored Car
223 All Terrain AT-Gun Armored Car
224 All Terrain Infantry Support Armored Car
225 All Terrain Heavy Armored Car
226 All Terrain Heavy AT-Gun Armored Car
227 Heavy SP-Infantry Gun
228 Heavy Tracked Carriage Armored Heavy Mortar
229 Heavy Halftrack
230 Engineer Halftrack
231 Heavy MRLS
232 Ski Engineers
233 Military Police MMG
234 Partisan MMG
235 Armored Regimental HQ
236 Armored Battalion HQ
237 Ski Battalion HQ
238 Ski Commander
239 Mountain Troops
240 Armored Command Vehicle
241 Armored Divisional HQ
242 Helo Divisional HQ
243 Helo Brigade HQ
244 Helo Regimental HQ
245 Helo Battalion HQ
246 Helicopter Gunship (Rocket pods, etc.)
247 Support Helicopter(Smoke Ship)
248 Fixed Wing Gunship
249 Truck mounted dual-purpose Naval Gun (AA/AT)
250 Heavy Trucks
251 Glider Infantry
252 Medium Trucks
253 Medium Halftracks
254 Medium Tanks
255 Light Wheeled Artillery prime mover
256 Medium Wheeled Artillery prime mover
257 Heavy Wheeled Artillery prime mover
258 Light Halftracked Prime Mover
259 Medium Halftracked Prime Mover
260 Heavy Halftracked Prime Mover
261 Medium Tracked Prime Mover
262 Heavy Tracked Prime Mover
263 Horse-Drawn Prime Mover(Limbers)
264 Halftrack Medium Mortar Carrier
265 Halftrack Anti-Tank Gun Carrier
266 Medium Halftracked Infantry Gun
267 Medium Halftracked SPAA
268 Heavy Halftracked SPAA
269 Medium Motorised SPAA
270 Heavy Motorised SPAA
271 Armored Car with SPAAMG
272 Anti Tank Armored Car
273 Medium Halftracked Armored Car
274 Towed Medium AA or Towed AA Gun System?
275 Bicycle Engineer
276 Irregular Recon
277 Security Recon
278 All-Terrain Armored Car
279 All-Terrain Light Truck
280 Airborne Infantry
281 Political Leader
282 Company HQ
283 Ski Recon
284 Wheeled Heavy AAMG
285 Mountain Medium Machinegun
286 Mountain Engineer
287 Heavy Machinegun
288 Engineer Recon
289 Medium Support Tank
290 Heavy Support Tank
291 Heavy Flame Tank
292 Medium Amphibious Support Tank
293 Infantry HQ
294 Airborne Ranger Engineer
295 Marine Paratroops
296 Marine Commando
297 Task Force HQ
298 Partisan Engineers
299 Bicycle MMG
300 Light Airborne Tank
301 Light Airborne Support Tank
302 Infantry Tank
303 Armed Trucks
304 Heavy Infantry Tank
305 Heavy Wheeled Support Armored Car
306 Heavy Wheeled Armored Car w/MG
307 Heavy APC
308 All Terrain Amphibious APC
309 Light Mortar
310 Heavy Halftracked Armored ATG
311 Heavy Infantry
312 Bicycle Recon
313 Motorcycle Recon
314 Artillery Spotter
315 Horse/Animal-Drawn Sled
316 Anti-Aircraft Machinegun
317 Truck Mounted Artillery
318 Conscript Infantry
319 Conscript Recon
320 Guards Glider Infantry
321 Assault/Strike Infantry
322 Light Infantry
323 Militia
324 Light Machinegun
325 Light Recon/Cavalry
326 All Terrain Armored APC
327 All Terrain Support Armored Car
328 Support Armored Car
329 Tracked, armored SAM
330 Wheeled Armored SAM
331 Wheeled ATGW Missile Carrier
332 Tracked armored ATGM carrier
333 Halftracked AOP
334 Wheeled Armored Medium Mortar Carrier
335 Amphibious All Terrain Armored Car
336 Medium Recoilless Rifle
337 Heavy Recoilless Rifle
338 Armored Engineer
339 Border Guard
340 Military Police Recon/Cavalry
341 Guards Armored Infantry
342 Halftrack SPAA
343 Halftrack SPAAMG System
344 Assault Engineers
345 Security Medium Machinegun
346 Armored Recoilless Rifle Platform
347 Wheeled Recoilless Rifle Platform
348 Motorcycle Troops(Heavy)
349 Bicycle Assault Troops
350 Fortress Troops
351 Engineer Infantry
352 Labor Unit (Construction)
353 Halftracked Recovery
354 Reserve Infantry
355 Mountain HMG
356 Field Hospital
357 Aid Station
358 Ambulance
359 Hospital(permanent building)
360 Combat Medic
361 Armored Leader
362 Amphibious Engineer Vehicle
363 Heavy Infantry AT (N/A)
364 AT Fixed Wing Aircraft
365 Airborne Special Forces
366 Recon Special Forces
367 Armored Special Forces
368 Naval Commandos
369 Mechanised Marine Infantry
370 Marine Medium Machinegun
371 Fuel Depot (Installation)
372 Installation (Factory)
373 Regimental HQ (Foot)
374 Batallion HQ (Foot)
375 Fixed Wing Recon
376 Attack Fixed Wing
377 Attack Helo
378 ATGM Helo
379 Brigade HQ (foot)
380 Tracked IFV with ATGM
381 Wheeled Machinegun Platform, Recon
382 Dozer Tank
383 Marine Recon
384 Light Grenade Launcher
385 Medium Grenade Launcher
386 Heavy Grenade Launcher
387 Light Anti Tank Rocket Launcher
388 Medium Anti Tank Rocket Launcher
389 Heavy Anti Tank Rocket Launcher
390 Scout Helicopter
391 Medium Lift Helo-carry platoon+, lift vehicles-like Mil Mi-8, Super Puma, and CH-46 Sea Knight.
392 Heavy Lift Helo-Carry up to 80 troops and AVF's-like CH-53 Sea Stallion and related CH-53E Super Stallion, CH-47 Chinook, Mil Mi-26, and Aérospatiale Super Frelon
393 Recoilless Rifle on wheeled vehicle
394 Recoilless Rifle on armored vehicle
395 Border Guard Light Machinegun
396 Border Guard Medium Machinegun
397 Halftracked ATGM
398 Bus
399 Armored Bus
400 Civilian Law Enforcement(Police)
401 Police Armored Bus
402 Civilian Vehicle
403 Militia vehicle
404 AT-Missile (Medium)
405 Armored Mine Clearing Vehicle
406 Airborne Recon, ie Pathfinder
407 Marine Engineer
408 Amphibious Battalion HQ
409 Motorised Task Force HQ
410 Airborne SPATG
411 All Terrain Amphibious APC
412 All Terrain Amphibious Air portable APC
413 Towed Radar Array
414 Radar Installation
415 Surface to Surface Missile (Short Range)
416 Mechanised Recon Infantry
417 Guerrilla Troops
418 Terrorist
419 Suicide Bomber
420 Car Bomb
421 Video Media Crew
422 Cross-country amphibious SAM
423 Infantry Fighting Vehicle (tracked)
424 Air Assault Infantry(Airmobile)
425 Air Assault Recon
426 Air Assault Engineers
427 Mine-laying Vehicle
428 Underwater Demolition Team (UDT)
429 SEAL
430 SeaBees
431 Utility Vehicle
432 Militia Light Mortar
433 Manpad Missile
434 Armament Factory
435 NBC-Chemical Production/Stowage
436 Amphibious Cross Country Armored SAM Vehicle
437 Cross Country unarmored Scout Vehicle
438 Armored Minelaying Vehicle
439 Scatterable Minelaying Truck(Volcano)
440 Armored Scatterable Minelaying Vehicle(Volcano)
441 Tracked Amphibious Cargo Carrier(Weasel-type)
442 Amphibious Light/Scout Tank
443 Wheeled man-portable SAM
444 Irregular Light Mortar
445 Irregular Medium Mortar
446 Militia Medium Mortar
447 Mercenary
448 Insurgent
449 Jungle Infantry
450 Desert Infantry
451 Irregular Light Machinegun
452 Irregular Heavy Machinegun
453 Mountain Heavy Machinegun
454 Police Ground Vehicle
455 Heavy Self Propelled Mortar
456 Halftrack Heavy Mortar Carrier
457 Heavy Amphibious APC
458 Hawk SAM
459 All Terrain Self Propelled Heavy AAMG
460 SSM on Wheeled TEL
461 SSM on Tracked TEL
462 Vulcan Tracked
463 Vulcan Towed
464 Armored Truck
465 Marine Commando
466 All Terrain Wheeled Self Propelled Heavy Artillery
467 Medium Range SAM
468 Long Range SAM
469 Demonstrators
470 Guerrilla Commander
471 Amphibious Armored Tracked IFV-ATGM(BMP-ATGM)
472 Amphibious Armored Tracked IFV-No ATGM(BMP)

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 297
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 3/17/2017 3:37:32 PM   
zakblood

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 298
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 3/17/2017 5:29:14 PM   
Big Ivan

Warhorse (Mike) you never never never stop amazing me and that is the truth my friend.

Rock on dude, rock on!!!

John

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 299
RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress - 3/17/2017 7:06:47 PM   
budd

can a link for that info somehow be put under the help menu in game for us nato idiots

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

(in reply to Big Ivan)
Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 >> RE: Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Works-In-Progress Page: <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI