Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 4/22/2001 4:54:00 PM   
Dedas

When is the download coming up??? It would be nice to know...

Glory to the brave

(in reply to David Heath)
Post #: 31
- 4/22/2001 6:15:00 PM   
Paul Wykes

Hurrrrrrrah. I cannot wait. I`ll be constantly watching for the postman! I`d like to say congratulations to all involved, the game is a remarkable achievement. Paul

Post #: 32
- 4/22/2001 7:57:00 PM   
davidmiller

Just want to congratulate all of you folks at Matrix for your patience in attempting to make a bug free game and for putting up with some of us who can't wait properly for the game. My whole back yard is now covered with empty cans anticipating the heat of the desert. Again, thanks for a fine job. Well Done.

rabid lobo

Post #: 33
- 4/22/2001 8:50:00 PM   
Hans44

My panzers are fueled and the ammo is loaded. My crew report is gunner, loader&driver- READY! MOVE OUT!!!

Post #: 34
- 4/22/2001 9:01:00 PM   
Alby

Great job guys! and much appreciated!!! uh oh when I see quotes like... "a little while" I get nervous heheh ;)

Post #: 35
- 4/22/2001 10:13:00 PM   
Panzer Capta

Lock and Load!!!

Post #: 36
- 4/22/2001 10:26:00 PM   
xavier

Congratulations to all the Matrix's staff. XAAL. :)

xaal

Post #: 37
- 4/22/2001 10:33:00 PM   
Resisti

To Matrix staff: Hope this wont sound too tough in a so celebrative thread, but I've to complain a bit with you. The reason ? Ok,here it is. Preorders=20 usd Orders=25 usd Well,nothing to say abt this in general, this is something commonly happening. But in this case i think that somebody will be unjustly disadvantaged by this. Who ? well me, for example,and others like me,I think;I'll explain why. I WOULD have placed a preorder for MULTIPLE items (2 CD + 1 shirt at least) if everything with the order mechanism would work well,but this is not YET the case because, as admitted by yourselves in several threads,there is something wrong in the shipping costs calculation system(a bug ?) which cause people to be debited by an amount which is exactly a multiple of the # of items ordered. In my case I would have paid 42usd(!) for 3 items instead of 14usd (or maybe just a little more due to the higher weight of the envelope). This was known since the first days the preorder phase has been launched, and up to now has not been solved yet (even I'm SURE you've worked and are working on that). Of course I've chosen to wait and place my PREorder up to when the problem was solved, but now I see it's too late,cause the problem is still there and the preorder phase is almost expired;the result is that I'll have to pay more NOW cause I've not been put in the position to pay the right amount BEFORE. I think this is a bit unfair and that's why I felt the need to draw the case to your attention. Well,I know 5usd more per cd it's not a big amount and infact I think I'll order them anyway(but not up to when the problem with the shipping costs is solved);but sometimes things must be said just to affirm a principle which you think it's right. This being said,I want to say you made a great job up to now,and you'll always have ANYWAY my appreciation and support. Thanks.

Federico "Resisti" Doveri

Post #: 38
- 4/22/2001 10:34:00 PM   
Greg McCarty

quote:

Originally posted by xavier: Congratulations to all the Matrix's staff. XAAL. :)
Yes indeed! I'm going to order a second CD for a friend. Perhaps the T-shirts I ordered will inspire some interest as well.

Greg.

It is better to die on your feet
than to live on your knees.

--Zapata

Post #: 39
- 4/22/2001 11:13:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

You make a good point Resisti, I think perhaps the solution is to leave the pre-order price available for a couple days after we shift over to the new service. Hopefully that will allow those who have wanted to pre-order but could not to do so before teh price goes up. No promises, but we will try our best to accomodate those of you who have vocally been trying to get your orders in!

Post #: 40
- 4/23/2001 12:49:00 AM   
steel

Good job ! How many pre-ordes has taken David ? I order 2 MC to Finland and cost was 100$, how much costs really are ? Lot of questions, but no answers yet Steeeeeeel :D :D

Post #: 41
- 4/23/2001 3:19:00 AM   
rfox

Wonderful news! I was just able to pre-order online without any problems. The site was a little slow, but apart from that, the bugs seem to have been worked out. Now if I can just remember where I hid my desert cammo... :D Thanks, Matrix, for all of your hard work!!

Rob

Post #: 42
- 4/23/2001 4:04:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

As you might expect we have a lot going on right now - If you have sent in a question it will get dealt with, but please be patient!

Post #: 43
- 4/23/2001 4:07:00 AM   
Don

quote:

How many pre-ordes has taken David ?
Steel, David has already said that they won't release those figures, but they will announce if they reach their goal of 3500 MC sold. That's great that you ordered 2 MC, and I'm sure Matrix is getting it to you as cheaply as they can. It's just not custom here to tell everyone what your cost is and how much you're making on every sale. $100 is steep, but these guys have absolutely worked their butts off to try and get the best deals they can. As this evolves I think it will get better - but I don't know about cheaper.

Don "Sapper" Llewellyn

Post #: 44
- 4/23/2001 11:19:00 AM   
Randy

"RETREAT HELL, WE'RE WAITING FOR OUR MEGA CAMPAIGNS!" Thanks guys, I just ordered, now I can't wait. :D :D Semper Fi Randy

Semper Fi
Randy

The United States Marines: America's 911 Force-The Tip of the Spear

Post #: 45
- 4/23/2001 3:20:00 PM   
Tortfeasor

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :p

My opinion might have been changed, but not the fact that I am correct.

Post #: 46
- 4/23/2001 3:26:00 PM   
nimu

I'd like to share with all of you guys my happiness about the future release of M-C!!!You,guys of Matrix staff,can confide in my support!!Great job!!Keep on doing like that!I've ordered only one copy(can't do anything more for the moment),but i'm sure i'll be buying the next mega campaign releases. THANKS

"out of ammo........God save the King"

Post #: 47
- 4/24/2001 3:42:00 AM   
phaelos

does anybody know the date of avaliability (sp?) of the v5.0 download? What can we expect as far as size, time to download (dpndg on speed) and will there be any forseeable problems with the number of people downloading it at that date?

"They can't kill me. They'd need a golden bullet from a golden gun. And then only if I stood still."

Post #: 48
- 4/25/2001 12:06:00 AM   
O de B

Well, i'd really like to buy it but the bulk order seems still bugging :(

Post #: 49
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI