Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Expected Release Date of SP: W@W 5.0

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Expected Release Date of SP: W@W 5.0 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Expected Release Date of SP: W@W 5.0 - 4/29/2001 4:20:00 AM   
David R. Elkins

This is my first post. I pre-ordered v5.0 on March 28th. I have yet to have any response. When will it be released? "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows." Guderian -1937 The Feldmarschall

Post #: 1
- 4/29/2001 4:53:00 AM   
Jack

Do what you want this weekend. But don't make any plans for next weekend, we hope it will be out by then. That's what Paul said.

(in reply to David R. Elkins)
Post #: 2
- 4/29/2001 5:33:00 AM   
Warrior

quote:

Originally posted by The Feldmarschall: [QB]This is my first post. I pre-ordered v5.0 on March 28th. I have yet to have any response. When will it be released? /QB]
You should have gotten an email confirming your order (which includes a link for checking the status of your order), and as I understand it, it will be charged to your credit card when it's shipped. For what it's worth, I pre-ordered mine on April 14th, and my card has been charged. I'm watching the mailbox with bated breath. I have a very hard time being patient, but I'd rather wait than have Matrix send out an unfinished product. I know they want to make sure it's as bug-free as possible. It will be worth the suspense. By the way, welcome to the Forum and the wonderful world of SPWaW!

Retreat is NOT an option.

Post #: 3
- 4/29/2001 11:14:00 AM   
CPT Shoe

Another week without 5.0? What is a warrior to do...reading these forum posts and warming up my PBEM address book only gets me so far :( PLEASE hurry, I want to try out my MC desert face :cool:

People like me should scare the hell out of you. Why? Because I can get inside your head. And once there, I run around like a squirrel through a habiTrail, flipping the switches that can make you do everything from craving a Pepsi to voting Republican.

Post #: 4
- 4/30/2001 2:40:00 AM   
Alby

quote:

Originally posted by REMF: You should have gotten an email confirming your order (which includes a link for checking the status of your order), and as I understand it, it will be charged to your credit card when it's shipped. For what it's worth, I pre-ordered mine on April 14th, and my card has been charged. I'm watching the mailbox with bated breath. I have a very hard time being patient, but I'd rather wait than have Matrix send out an unfinished product. I know they want to make sure it's as bug-free as possible. It will be worth the suspense. By the way, welcome to the Forum and the wonderful world of SPWaW!
your credit card was charged before it was shipped, I dont think anything has been shipped yet. I too preordered around the same time as you and my card was charged. Last I saw, the shipping hasnt even started yet. The link that takes you to where you check on your shipping status takes me to....a blank page. [ April 29, 2001: Message edited by: Alby ]

Post #: 5
- 4/30/2001 11:10:00 PM   
slammer

When you click on the link you should see your order number, shipping info, your address, etc. It also displays when you order is shipped and a tracking number. Try hitting refresh on your browser when the blank screen comes up. I am able to bring up this info. I only placed my order last week. Not shipped yet, no surprise.

Post #: 6
- 5/1/2001 12:44:00 AM   
Charles2222

Well, since Paul just said the MC cd hasn't even shipped yet, the downlaod becomes even more anticipated.

Post #: 7
- 5/1/2001 12:47:00 AM   
Dan Bozza

My internet connection is so slow, if I started dowloading now, I'd still get my copy in the mail faster! ;)

"Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means."

Post #: 8
- 5/1/2001 5:29:00 AM   
Alby

well today i didnt get the blank page so i dont know whats up

Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Expected Release Date of SP: W@W 5.0 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI