Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What's the point of keeping minor characters happy?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> What's the point of keeping minor characters happy? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What's the point of keeping minor characters happy? - 3/26/2016 1:45:47 AM   
dhhd

The only one who seems to have any purpose is Goebbels - if you get on his good side, divisions will be getting AP bonuses due to attached propaganda units. It will piss off the army group commander (or maybe Brauchitsch?) but a small enough amount that it usually doesn't matter.

I have no idea what Keitel, Jodl, and Himmler do - all I know is that what makes them happy usually makes army group commanders upset, and vice versa. Additionally, the decisions that make them happy are almost inevitably the ones where you're being a murderer in a computer game.

It just seems like, Goebbels aside, there's no reasons to keep the minor guys happy, and plenty of reasons not to, from the moral to the mechanical.
Post #: 1
RE: What's the point of keeping minor characters happy? - 3/26/2016 2:02:04 AM   
demyansk

I think Goebbels club foot needs to be stuck up the fuhrer's butt,

(in reply to dhhd)
Post #: 2
RE: What's the point of keeping minor characters happy? - 3/26/2016 9:46:47 AM   
Steve110

Only reason I've found was you seem to get options later in the game to petition some/all the minor characters about pressing the case with Hitler for winter preparations.

The better the relationship the more chance/less PP the choice is.

Steve

(in reply to demyansk)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> What's the point of keeping minor characters happy? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI