Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: How is the AI in the game? As Allies? As Japan?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: How is the AI in the game? As Allies? As Japan? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: How is the AI in the game? As Allies? As Japan? - 9/10/2016 4:29:24 AM   
wdolson

I do disagree with the OP's assertions, but that doesn't make him a troll. Personal attacks such as calling him a troll is where people crossed the line, which was the crux of my point.

Bill

WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 61
RE: How is the AI in the game? As Allies? As Japan? - 9/10/2016 5:27:07 AM   
Gandalf

Bill,

I respectfully disagree. I was one of the first to give him the benefit of the doubt. I provided him with several links/tips in response to his OP in this thread. (It was originally Post #4, but since then it has been deleted/changed to "duplicate post" after his follow up trashing in the other thread. That trashing "by definition" is trolling behavior and if the shoe fits... So there's no misunderstanding, I suggested closing the other thread because the thread title itself reflected poorly and incorrectly on the great people that populate this forum. I did not suggest it's locking because of any great affinity towards his feelings.

This thread here was appropriately titled and at least at first had a reasonable topic up for discussion. Lots of new gamers really become curious about the AI of games they might purchase. The problem is he's already trashed the field so to speak and this thread probably won't continue along its original topic.

< Message edited by Gandalf -- 9/10/2016 7:53:39 AM >

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 62
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: How is the AI in the game? As Allies? As Japan? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI