Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sovereignty is out!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [[Fantasy]] >> Sovereignty: Crown of Kings >> Sovereignty is out! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sovereignty is out! - 2/2/2017 1:59:36 PM   
AlbertoC

The 4x fantasy game Sovereignty has finally clawed its way out of the clutches of Early Access into the gaming universe.

Watch the trailer!

Sovereignty brings the 4X concept to a fantasy world. Mixing grand strategy, where resource management, diplomacy, and military aspects are key to progress and turn-based battles, where players are confronted with tactical issues.

The game features a bevy of different races and cultures, including Giants, Orcs, Humans, Dwarves, Elves and even chaotic evil factions. The game also includes a diplomacy, trade, recruitment and magic system that really fleshes out the existing concepts.

Although not an RPG, it makes use of the Good/Evil system present in many of these games. Some countries will be good, focused on chivalry and the betterment of society as a whole. Others, such as the dark and deeply occult wizards of Maledor, or the vicious Khazoth Orcs will have only plunder and destruction on their minds, falling into the Chaotic Evil category. With over 35 unique factions, you'll surely find what you're looking for in this gem of a game.

< Message edited by AlbertoC -- 2/2/2017 2:00:08 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Sovereignty is out! - 2/3/2017 7:40:12 PM   
ErissN6

Preterm released. However thanks for the needed coming patches.

(in reply to AlbertoC)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [[Fantasy]] >> Sovereignty: Crown of Kings >> Sovereignty is out! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI