Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Help me...need vid998.smk or whatever its called, none of the download links work!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Help me...need vid998.smk or whatever its called, none of the download links work!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help me...need vid998.smk or whatever its called, none... - 5/17/2001 6:26:00 AM   
jenth

I tried all the links and I could not get it anywhere....none of them worked...please someone show me a link that works... :(

----------------------------------- -Captain Erik Ski World War Two Reenactor and Living Historian
Post #: 1
- 5/17/2001 7:04:00 AM   
SteeliiiBart

Can send u the file via icq (nickname=steeliiibart),limewire, drop chute or morheus. It's about 62MB so will take long time to send. U need icq in all cases to make an apointment with me. icq LimeWire Drop Chute Morpheus

(in reply to jenth)
Post #: 2
- 5/17/2001 10:58:00 AM   
Stukadawg

Hi Captain, If hotmail can handle it I can e-mail it to you from AOL (don't worry, I have a cable connection so it shouldn't take long to upload). I sent a friend the 75Meg Age of Kings demo wothout a hitch but she was on AOL too. I don't know thw limits for hotmail but if you want to give it a try, respond here or e-mail me at MW21121050@AOL.com I'm going to be awake until around 4AM (its midnight roughly at the moment) so I'll check back here every so often. There's a ton of helpful people in this forum (that's why my copy works) so even if you don't take me up on the e-mail, someone else will undoubtedly help you. Best Wishes, Le Hound de Stukaville (screw Sherlock Holmes)

(in reply to jenth)
Post #: 3
- 5/19/2001 11:14:00 PM   
Zius

I have the same problem, and I guess I'm not the only one. Perhaps Matrix should fix it's download section.

Zius Moed, Beleid en Trouw

(in reply to jenth)
Post #: 4
- 5/20/2001 3:03:00 AM   
GeneralOberst Teufel

Cap'n Ski I have the full Downloads 5.0 & 5.1 & 5.0 to 5.1 all Patches & PBEM DL's (Love the T1's & T3's at Work) if you want a copy drop me a E-Mail I will send one out to you in the mail Just re-imburse me the cost of the CD and the postage around $2.00 in the Lower 48 I did this before for a couple people only got burned on a fella from England.. I do suggest Ordering the Mega Campaign 25.00 (I did) is not bad to support the Matrix team. Jim Dunn ~AKA~ GeneralOberst Teufel ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

(in reply to jenth)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Help me...need vid998.smk or whatever its called, none of the download links work!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI