Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Conquest Of Japan Problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> Conquest Of Japan Problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Conquest Of Japan Problem - 4/30/2017 6:18:45 AM   
GaPete_slith

In this game Japan was conquered by the US, on the turn previous to this one. I go through the next turn no problem but when I get to the conquest phase, it says Germany has conquered Japan, and wants to throw every allied unit in Japan off the Island. That's a lot, including ground units that can't relocate. I also noticed that Japan still remains flagged US or CW. I've had some minor issues with this in the Pacific in previous games. Island chains, once conquered by Japan, can't be reconquered except to physically move through every single hex. Hong Kong has had similar problems. I have included a zip of the game file here, it's in the USSR production phase, just move past that and the bug will kick in. Would be nice if this can be fixed somehow so I can finish this game. Thanks

Attachment (1)

If I am to be damned then let it be for who I am and not what I think you want me to be.
Post #: 1
RE: Conquest Of Japan Problem - 4/30/2017 10:57:47 AM   
Centuur

There is a lot of very strange behaviour during the conquest phase in this game. It's a critical bug.

Peter

(in reply to GaPete_slith)
Post #: 2
RE: Conquest Of Japan Problem - 4/30/2017 12:04:06 PM   
GaPete_slith

Ah, thanks for letting me know I'm not alone. Yeah I would call this one a very critical bug. Right now, I'd settle for a work around just so I can finish this game.

If I am to be damned then let it be for who I am and not what I think you want me to be.

(in reply to Centuur)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> Conquest Of Japan Problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI