Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Command: Chains of War is Released!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Chains of War >> Command: Chains of War is Released! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Command: Chains of War is Released! - 5/18/2017 1:32:36 PM   
Daniele

It’s 2018, the near future and the World is on the verge of a Third World War.

Tensions in the Korean peninsula region are erupting on a scale rarely seen before. Many countries have pursued particularly muscular policies in recent years, hardening a situation, ready to light the fuse at any moment.

China’s political elites are seeing the chance to fulfill their ambitions of a Chinese sphere of influence over the Pacific, and even if the United States are refocusing their military efforts in a revamped War on Terror, they haven’t left their interests in the region unprotected.

Now the question is not when, but who will be the first to strike.

Watch the trailer!

Chains of War, the latest installment in the C: MANO series is finally here! Be ready to face the apocalypse of an ultra-technological war, where all the rules have been subverted!

Tactical EMP weapons, railguns, high-energy lasers, communications disruption by network/cyber-attacks– and more! – have been implemented, making Command: Chains of War more challenging and realistic than ever!

Load mobile forces on ships, aircraft and even submarines, and unload them on any suitable point on the battlefield, with the new “Cargo, landing and airdrop operations” feature!

Are you ready for the next generation of war?

Chains of War comes as part of a massive update for CMANO (you can check the version 1.12 changelog here) and can be played as a separate game (with the possibility to upgrade it to the base game with all the available database entries and scenarios at any point in time). Alternatively, it can be integrated as a new set of scenarios for owners of the original Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations Game of Year Edition!
Post #: 1
RE: Command: Chains of War is Released! - 5/18/2017 8:31:13 PM   
tshugart3

Looks like very cool new scenarios. Where did you guys get the idea for the massive Chinese ballistic and cruise missile strike?

Thanks,
Tom

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Command: Chains of War is Released! - 12/19/2017 11:00:38 PM   
magi

i did all the updates.. and then i bought Chains of War... twice the other day... (matrix and steam) i cant play either of them.... they gave me a key .. but they didnt tell me what to do with it....
oh well.....

(in reply to tshugart3)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Chains of War >> Command: Chains of War is Released! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI