Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, U2 are welcome

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, U2 are welcome Page: <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 2/1/2018 8:03:36 PM   
Dinglir

quote:

ORIGINAL: M60A3TTS
I'm not saying this is the cause, but keep in mind that sometimes aircraft are not produced due to supply shortages.

That is true. But unfortunately, I do not think HardLuck has run out of supplies by turn three in our game...

To be is to do -- Socrates
To do is to be -- Jean-Paul Sartre
Do be do be do -- Frank Sinatra

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 331
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 2/3/2018 12:56:23 AM   
Dinglir

Turn thirtysix.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Dinglir)
Post #: 332
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 2/3/2018 1:45:15 AM   
HardLuckYetAgain

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dinglir

quote:

ORIGINAL: M60A3TTS
I'm not saying this is the cause, but keep in mind that sometimes aircraft are not produced due to supply shortages.

That is true. But unfortunately, I do not think HardLuck has run out of supplies by turn three in our game...

Dinglir,

Give me the numbers for 41 & I will check again for you. On the U-2's I may have not added what was in the pool and I was looking at current turn. But just to be on the safe side lets do the numbers for turn 41.

UV-2S = Built =34, in Pool = 46 on planes at the moment = 438 Total UV-2S = 481. Give me the other planes and I will give you the totals this time. Hope this helps.

***** So I could have been the problem with your calculations****

< Message edited by HardLuckYetAgain -- 2/3/2018 1:48:55 AM >

(in reply to Dinglir)
Post #: 333
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 2/3/2018 6:16:26 AM   
Dinglir

quote:

ORIGINAL: HardLuckYetAgain
UV-2S = Built =34, in Pool = 46 on planes at the moment = 438 Total UV-2S = 481. Give me the other planes and I will give you the totals this time. Hope this helps.

It helps a lot.

The Soviets start turn one with 535 U-2VS in pool and prooduction numbers at a total of 15 on four individual factories, each with an expansion rate of one. I have added that up to a total production of 19 on turn two and 23 on turn three (before you gifted the U-2VS to me).

That should have given you a total of 577 U-2VS in this game totally. With current losses (turn 41) noted at 82, that should give you a total of 495 U-2VS at the end of turn 41. Your total at the beginning of turn 42, ie after Soviet logistics phase, is 484. (pool + in Air Groups from your numbers above). Or so it should have been, by my math so far.

One of my assumptions I have just checked, and have proved wrong, was that I have assumed that production happens AFTER expansion, while it appear to happen before (and no Soviet production on turn one either). Thus your built numbers for turn two is 15 and for turn three is 19 (instead of 19 and 23, respectively). That gives you a total production of eight less U-2VS aircraft than my formula has told me. So you total production for the game should be 487 instead of 495.

So, provided you have lost three U-2VS in the logistics phase of turn 42, I can now correct my formula to be spot on.

Thanks, I really appreciate you giving out info you do not have to share at all.

(in reply to HardLuckYetAgain)
Post #: 334
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 2/3/2018 2:57:45 PM   
HardLuckYetAgain

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: HardLuckYetAgain

It helps a lot.

The Soviets start turn one with 535 U-2VS in pool and prooduction numbers at a total of 15 on four individual factories, each with an expansion rate of one. I have added that up to a total production of 19 on turn two and 23 on turn three (before you gifted the U-2VS to me).

That should have given you a total of 577 U-2VS in this game totally. With current losses (turn 41) noted at 82, that should give you a total of 495 U-2VS at the end of turn 41. Your total at the beginning of turn 42, ie after Soviet logistics phase, is 484. (pool + in Air Groups from your numbers above). Or so it should have been, by my math so far.

One of my assumptions I have just checked, and have proved wrong, was that I have assumed that production happens AFTER expansion, while it appear to happen before (and no Soviet production on turn one either). Thus your built numbers for turn two is 15 and for turn three is 19 (instead of 19 and 23, respectively). That gives you a total production of eight less U-2VS aircraft than my formula has told me. So you total production for the game should be 487 instead of 495.

So, provided you have lost three U-2VS in the logistics phase of turn 42, I can now correct my formula to be spot on.

Thanks, I really appreciate you giving out info you do not have to share at all.

You are welcome. Did you need to check any more of the planes you had in question?

(in reply to Dinglir)
Post #: 335
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 2/12/2018 2:38:02 AM   
HardLuckYetAgain

Light tanks seem to be doing ok. Saving the tank Divisions has its bonuses I would guess.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 336
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 2/22/2018 7:06:34 PM   
Dinglir

Turn thirtyseven.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 337
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 3/12/2018 6:54:18 PM   
Dinglir

Turn thirtyeight.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Dinglir)
Post #: 338
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 3/18/2018 6:10:58 PM   
Dinglir

turn thirtynine.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Dinglir)
Post #: 339
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 4/14/2018 12:57:39 PM   
Mamluke

hope you haven't given up on us

(in reply to Dinglir)
Post #: 340
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 4/14/2018 3:07:54 PM   
Telemecus

From another thread

quote:

I currently have a slipped spinal disk, making it physically painful to play. At what level of frustration does this rank?

I guess this is what is keeping them. Hope they get well soon and can satisfy our longing for more of their AARs!

(in reply to Mamluke)
Post #: 341
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 4/15/2018 8:23:09 PM   
Mamluke

I see, hope for a quick recovery Dinglir!

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 342
RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, ... - 4/17/2018 9:08:13 PM   
EwaldvonKleist

All the best Dinglir, get well soon!

(in reply to Mamluke)
Post #: 343
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: Zum Angriff: Dinglir (Axis) v HardLuck - HardLuck, U2 are welcome Page: <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI