Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Order of Battle: Join the first Slitherine Tournament!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Order of Battle: Join the first Slitherine Tournament! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Order of Battle: Join the first Slitherine Tournament! - 1/22/2018 3:54:17 PM   
AlbertoC

We are ready to announce the first ever official Slitherine Tournament for Order of Battle!

We would like to replicate the success of other official tournaments for other games of our catalog, and bring the competitive scene of Order of Battle to a new level. Take part in it and become the first official champion for the game, and even win some nice prizes!

Starting from today people will be able to sign-up. All you have to do is send an e-mail to albertoc@slitherine.co.uk containing your Slitherine username and timezone.

The tournament will begin in three weeks, on February 12th. It will be a direct elimination tournament - further information will be divulged when we're closer to the start of the first round.

Don't hesitate! Don't miss this great event! Sign up today!
Post #: 1
RE: Order of Battle: Join the first Slitherine Tournament! - 2/12/2018 2:58:42 PM   
robertahyuk

How is this tournament going to work out with all the bugs in this game now? I declined to sign up because of that!

(in reply to AlbertoC)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Order of Battle: Join the first Slitherine Tournament! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI