Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: December 7, 1942

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: December 7, 1942 Page: <<   < prev  33 34 [35] 36 37   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: December 7, 1942 - 4/7/2019 12:19:22 AM   
GetAssista

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anachro
Meanwhile, John inexplicably crosses the river again at Calcutta, we think seeking to attack and destroy unsuspecting Allied forces across the river. Perhaps he though the forces here were small.

Typical John, eh? Looks like his usual shock attack caught up in something unexpected. But wait, he has a hard road for him and your guys were marching there across the river for some time. So enough turns for him to recon the hex and see the numbers before he commits...
Basically, he just shaved off a month or two from the siege of Calcutta

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1021
December 8, 1942 - 4/7/2019 12:25:37 AM   
Anachro

@JohnDillworth Please see the plane losses in the image below. He has lost 336 such planes to date. The power of Japanese industry...

@GetAssista Yes.

December 8, 1942

Today, I hit John's divisions that crosses the river from Calcutta with the entire might of the Indian air force (except for my 4E's which fail to launch due to weather or some such) and his forces take ~1000 casualties before any ground combat begins. As a result, my forces are able to successfully maul the Japanese 4th and 5th Divisions and send them back to Calcutta. John pays the price for his reckless crossing and now two of the divisions he had garrisoning the place are wrecked. With 56k troops still holed up in Calcutta, that is not a good thing for him.

Meanwhile, John seems to have his two divisions (19k men) at Dacca trying to make their way to Chittagong while he also brings up a division to Silchar in an attempt to protect it. He does so and I doubt I can take it with the current AV there, but with some additional pressure from me, it offers up opportunity to degrade another Japanese division with superior forces. In this case, the 16th Division.

Meanwhile, KB or part of it makes a reappearance in the South Pacific. I suspect he was attempting to do a raid, as the last few turns he has spotted various xAK convoys around Luganville and Efate. It will be interesting to see what he does now that his carriers' position is known. All Allied carriers excepting for two new Commonwealth CVL's at Capetown are currently at Auckland. Furthermore, I have ~230 fighters between Efate and Luganville (bringing up dive bombers soon). If he wants to fight in this vicinity, I'm more than happy to do so with the additional LBA protection, but my carriers need some refueling and also need to be in position, so we'll see what happens.

< Message edited by Anachro -- 4/7/2019 12:26:16 AM >

(in reply to JohnDillworth)
Post #: 1022
December 9-10, 1942 - 4/8/2019 1:37:26 PM   
Anachro

December 9-10, 1942

Two things of note in the Indian theater of operations. First, John has split his forces at Dacca, in an attempt to save his divisions no doubt, with all of the various support units heading east (11 units east of Dacca) while John's divisions are at Dacca trying to go southwest towards Chittagong. This means that John's forces at Dacca are now devoid of any AA cover and John will need to rely on fighters in LRCAP; it also means that these divisions will suffer bombing raids like below. From my rough count, the Japanese divisions at Dacca suffered ~700-1k casualties.

Meanwhile, John's decision to expose his 16th division at Silchar isn't working out so well for him as he suffers inordinate casualties relative to my own forces. Look at the disparity in outcomes below and also observe that Japanese forces at Silchar are showing signs of fatigue, lack of supply, lack of experience, bad preparation, and an op mode malus. I should state that there is another 150 AV of Allied tanks one hex away that will arrive next turn.

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1023
RE: December 9-10, 1942 - 4/8/2019 1:41:40 PM   
Anachro

KB or part of it is still roving around in the South Pacific. He spotted an AV two turns ago, didn't spot it last turn as I moved it away south. However, I promptly forgot to disband it in port last turn and he has definitely spotted it again this turn. I'll probably lose the AV next turn, but this is useful information in terms of how John reacts to seemingly isolated units. Perhaps with similar such fruit left hanging, a trap can be laid. It should be noted that John brought one very exposed carrier task force down while the others moved north. This gets filed away into my brain for potential use later...maybe.

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1024
RE: December 9-10, 1942 - 4/8/2019 2:11:44 PM   
Anachro

Forgot to mention that the CL Danae got safely back to Pearl last turn, she will be in the shipyards for about a month.

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1025
December 11, 1942 - 4/9/2019 1:51:47 PM   
Anachro

December 11, 1942

John certainly likes his deep raids. A pattern is emerging here that can be exploited. Might lose some xAKs or xAKLs this turn. In good news, my AV from last turn is safe and sound.

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1026
December 12, 1942 - 4/10/2019 1:37:26 AM   
Anachro

December 12, 1942

Sadly, John sinks a few of my transports east of Brisbane. Luckily, it's only a few xAKLs and one xAK. My other xAKs/xAKLs are all unspotted for the following turn and it looks like John is retiring. The frustrating thing here is that both of these enemy task forces are within range of my 32 Beaufighters at Brisbane, but my Beaufighters do nothing despite being set to naval strike. Oh well.

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1027
RE: December 12, 1942 - 4/10/2019 1:41:49 AM   
Anachro

We get a form of recompense through a strike against Japanese ships carrying troops southwest of Ceylon. They were carrying these troops to Ceylon, so perhaps John is reinforcing the island. We also down a lot of bombers in India.

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1028
RE: December 12, 1942 - 4/10/2019 12:44:07 PM   
Elessar2

It's just...weird...how John uses his carriers. He seems to just like to have them gallivant here there and everywhere, vs. using them as part of a spearhead to, you know, actually accomplish something useful. I know he paid the price for this in his last game with Canoerebel, and it must be costing him a tonload of fuel to sail them hither and yon like this.

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1029
RE: December 12, 1942 - 4/10/2019 1:10:57 PM   
Anachro

I didnt show it, but these two carrier TFs are visible last turn, north of Luganville and heading on a path seemingly towards Lunga. The third carrier TF seems to have gone back up towards Tabiteuea.

< Message edited by Anachro -- 4/10/2019 1:11:20 PM >

(in reply to Elessar2)
Post #: 1030
December 13, 1942 - 4/11/2019 3:27:11 PM   
Anachro

December 13, 1942

John really likes raiding. His destroyers stick around for another day and even get closer. I don't think I sank any of them, but still...this seems kind of reckless on his part.

quote:

Afternoon Air attack on TF, near Bundaberg at 102,155

Weather in hex: Clear sky

Raid spotted at 16 NM, estimated altitude 8,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 3 minutes

Allied aircraft
Beaufighter Ic x 14

Allied aircraft losses
Beaufighter Ic: 2 damaged

Japanese Ships
DD Matsukaze, Shell hits 6
DD Arashio, Shell hits 4
DD Hatakaze, Shell hits 10

Aircraft Attacking:
14 x Beaufighter Ic bombing from 100 feet
Naval Attack: 2 x 250 lb SAP Bomb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Afternoon Air attack on TF, near Bundaberg at 102,155

Weather in hex: Clear sky

Raid spotted at 18 NM, estimated altitude 11,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 4 minutes

Allied aircraft
Beaufighter Ic x 14

Allied aircraft losses
Beaufighter Ic: 1 damaged

Japanese Ships
DD Yunagi, Shell hits 4, Bomb hits 2, on fire
DD Inazuma, Shell hits 1, Bomb hits 1, on fire

Aircraft Attacking:
14 x Beaufighter Ic bombing from 100 feet
Naval Attack: 2 x 250 lb SAP Bomb

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1031
RE: December 13, 1942 - 4/11/2019 4:49:48 PM   
Anachro

Just as a thought here. Considering the massive buildup of defenses and presence of the large majority of the IJN in the South and Central Pacific, I am considering refocusing the majority of my units for a push on Northern Australia and the DEI. While doing this, I will still make it look through ship movements and air attacks and even staged invasions that my targets are SoPac/CenPac/Aleutians. What say you? I currently have a number of divisions, artillery, engineers, etc in New Zealand that can be re positioned and re-focused for new targets. Currently, they are 100% prepped for Ndeni, Tulagi, Lunga, Milne Bay, etc.

My main thought it this: given the huge buildup in IJN forces and heavy industry needed to build his additional carriers in this mod, John's main constraint in-game is oil. I will soon threaten and cutoff oil production from Burma. An early focus on the oil production centers in the DEI coinciding with this could seriously hamper and destroy the Japanese economy going into '44/'45.

< Message edited by Anachro -- 4/11/2019 4:56:59 PM >

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1032
RE: December 13, 1942 - 4/11/2019 8:38:54 PM   
Uncivil Engineer

quote:

Just as a thought here. Considering the massive buildup of defenses and presence of the large majority of the IJN in the South and Central Pacific, I am considering refocusing the majority of my units for a push on Northern Australia and the DEI. While doing this, I will still make it look through ship movements and air attacks and even staged invasions that my targets are SoPac/CenPac/Aleutians. What say you? I currently have a number of divisions, artillery, engineers, etc in New Zealand that can be re positioned and re-focused for new targets. Currently, they are 100% prepped for Ndeni, Tulagi, Lunga, Milne Bay, etc.

My main thought it this: given the huge buildup in IJN forces and heavy industry needed to build his additional carriers in this mod, John's main constraint in-game is oil. I will soon threaten and cutoff oil production from Burma. An early focus on the oil production centers in the DEI coinciding with this could seriously hamper and destroy the Japanese economy going into '44/'45.

Any idea how many and what strength have been left behind on Sumatra? I suspect very little. Hasn't it all been sent to India? You might run some carriers along the west coasts of Sumatra and Java doing recon (secondary to naval attack just in case) to see what he's got. You threaten Palembang and he's got to react. Of course, I don't know were your CVs are, but an idea. BTW, oil is ALWAYS Japan's main constraint.

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1033
RE: December 13, 1942 - 4/11/2019 8:40:54 PM   
Anachro

Oil is always their main constraint, but in this game the effects of losing or hampering his oil supply is a lot more dire and immediate.

(in reply to Uncivil Engineer)
Post #: 1034
RE: December 13, 1942 - 4/11/2019 9:48:18 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

You should have the wherewithal now to set two main axes of attack and have the shipping and logistics to support them. The only thing you would need to wait on is switching the USN from theatre to theatre. So having a bunch of units prepping for SWPAC and CENTPAC while also having units set to go from Australia through the DEI is good stuff. Your trigger gets pulled for either vector when you know where KB is located.

But if this is PDU ON and Japan's navy is still strong, you will not be able to sustain deep thrusts until late 1943 or a decisive carrier battle very much in your favour. Canoerebel did it but it was dicey until John III left his CVE fleet dangling too far from KB while not knowing where the Allied CVs were. After that loss for Japan, the Allied fleet could be pretty sure of handling whatever Japan threw at it which made resupply and reinforcement of the deep incursion possible.

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1035
RE: December 13, 1942 - 4/11/2019 9:57:53 PM   
JohnDillworth

You idea has merit and it would certainly keep the KB tied down if that is considered a positive thing. Choose your foothold carefully as you will need a few, large, interlocking bases (you engineers are the stars here). One thing that certainly will happen is you will get into an aircraft war of attrition. Fact of the matter is Japan can outproduce you in army fighters for the duration of the war so your army pools may get thin. John gets to pick if wants to have a war of attrition and you will have to respond to his choice

Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1036
December 14, 1942 - 4/11/2019 10:28:20 PM   
Anachro

December 14, 1942

Silchar falls today and with it, the 16th IJA ID, 2nd Tank Regiment, and 1st Para Assault division all take considerable attrition over the last few days. Tezpur will fall tomorrow with the rest of my forces crossing the river today to it. This will open up the rail (and more importantly bring supplies) to Comilla. At Comilla, a Japanese division crosses the river but is now due to be surrounded by forces already on the way to that hex while others move south to cut it off. I suspect this division will either be destroyed or suffer great attrition. John leaves behind 12 units at Dacca and in the hex east of it. These forces will be attacked next turn and Dacca should be taken a few turns after.

John's comments for the day. It was a "much calmer day today." I am sending in a small 8 AV unit to Calcutta to see what's there. Airfield damage in Calcutta is ~60 and not going down so he's can't be building more forts.

< Message edited by Anachro -- 4/11/2019 10:35:05 PM >

Post #: 1037
RE: December 13, 1942 - 4/11/2019 10:32:48 PM   
Anachro

quote:

ORIGINAL: JohnDillworth
Fact of the matter is Japan can outproduce you in army fighters for the duration of the war so your army pools may get thin. John gets to pick if wants to have a war of attrition and you will have to respond to his choice

I can already feel the attrition in the air war in India. John has endless Zeroes and Tojos; I am continually running on empty in my fighter pools for British and American fighters. One totally unrelated aspect of air attrition I wasn't expecting was my pools for PBY Catalina's are non-existent. I take so much damage from John's carriers when I spot them that most of my PBY's are running at 40-50% efficiency and my production rate is 8-9 a month.

Post #: 1038
RE: December 13, 1942 - 4/11/2019 10:37:03 PM   
Anachro

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

You should have the wherewithal now to set two main axes of attack and have the shipping and logistics to support them. The only thing you would need to wait on is switching the USN from theatre to theatre. So having a bunch of units prepping for SWPAC and CENTPAC while also having units set to go from Australia through the DEI is good stuff. Your trigger gets pulled for either vector when you know where KB is located.

But if this is PDU ON and Japan's navy is still strong, you will not be able to sustain deep thrusts until late 1943 or a decisive carrier battle very much in your favour. Canoerebel did it but it was dicey until John III left his CVE fleet dangling too far from KB while not knowing where the Allied CVs were. After that loss for Japan, the Allied fleet could be pretty sure of handling whatever Japan threw at it which made resupply and reinforcement of the deep incursion possible.

Taking Ceylon and surrounding islands will really open up the eastern axis of attack. The Bay of Bengal will not longer be a Japanese lake.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1039
RE: December 13, 1942 - 4/12/2019 1:46:01 AM   
CaptBeefheart

You never have enough Cats, even though it looks like you get an extra 2 ea./month in this mod (the replacement rate). Luckily, PV-1s and PB4Ys can take up some of the slack when they come online, as well as the PBM.

I would certainly keep a strong focus on the DEI to stop the flow of oil. But, as BBFanboy says, it does make sense to do credible invasions in SoPac and/or CenPac to keep him on his toes.

Cheers,
CB

Beer, because barley makes lousy bread.

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1040
RE: December 14, 1942 - 4/12/2019 8:43:06 AM   
GetAssista

quote:

I am sending in a small 8 AV unit to Calcutta to see what's there.

I suppose you also send a strong followup to arrive next turn to exploit John once again ;)

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1041
RE: December 14, 1942 - 4/12/2019 6:42:17 PM   
Anachro

Two sinking sounds heard during the night of the Dec 15th turn. Intelligence thinks the second DD hit by a Dutch sub near Akyab sank. Maybe one of the destroyers near Brisbane sank too. One can only hope, could also be an xAK from near Ceylon.

(in reply to GetAssista)
Post #: 1042
December 15, 1942 - 4/12/2019 8:23:18 PM   
Anachro

December 15, 1942

Just so people can see it. Last turn, Tezpur fell and now the supply lines are opened up so supplies can flow into Comilla and ease my situation there. This is nice. No more relying on air supply transport.

quote:

Ground combat at Tezpur (60,36)

Allied Deliberate attack

Attacking force 19838 troops, 277 guns, 301 vehicles, Assault Value = 601

Defending force 2379 troops, 12 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 53

Allied adjusted assault: 328

Japanese adjusted defense: 24

Allied assault odds: 13 to 1 (fort level 2)

Allied forces CAPTURE Tezpur !!!

Combat modifiers
Defender: preparation(-)
Attacker:

Japanese ground losses:
1552 casualties reported
Squads: 36 destroyed, 15 disabled
Non Combat: 49 destroyed, 13 disabled
Engineers: 6 destroyed, 0 disabled
Guns lost 2 (1 destroyed, 1 disabled)
Units retreated 2

Allied ground losses:
50 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 8 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 2 disabled

Defeated Japanese Units Retreating!

Assaulting units:
44th Indian Brigade
193rd Tank Battalion
7th Australian Division
43rd Cavalry Regiment
22nd (East African) Brigade

Defending units:
3rd Indpt SNLF Coy
16th Naval Guard Unit

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1043
December 16-18, 1942 - 4/14/2019 1:13:08 AM   
Anachro

December 16-18, 1942

The chase is ended with my forces catching up to the 41st Division south of Dacca. In a lopsided battle, I cause immense damage to the 41st Division who, with their path further south to Chittagong cutoff, are forced to retreat back across the river to Dacca. 13 separate Japanese units, including the 18th and 41st IJA Divisions, are now cutoff and isolated at Dacca with little hope of escape beyond airlift. Moreover, with my ability to now rail in base units and supplies, Comilla can now be turned into a forwards fighter base, which will soon provide CAP protection to my various land units, who suffer from bombing attacks defended against my LRCAP from Rajshashi.

I think John will now shift to trying to get out of Calcutta, but Calcutta's airbase is degraded limiting his ability there. He has some troops moving down to retake Diamond Harbor while I re-concentrate my forces at Jessore. A recent foray into Calcutta revealed 700 AV there. I will have 2300 AV at Jessore which will cross the river, followed by 900 AV at Howrah. Various dive bombers, torpedo bombers, and fighters are at Howrah and Cuttack. John might try to move his forces to Diamond Harbor and then use coastal bombardments against any of my forces that try to follow, but this is risky due to naval air threat. Furthermore, I'll soon take Chittagong, making any journey long and costly in fuel to do many times.

quote:

Ground combat at Calcutta (52,37)

Allied Shock attack

Attacking force 174 troops, 0 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 10

Defending force 36517 troops, 334 guns, 284 vehicles, Assault Value = 764

Assault collapses, attacking force wiped out

Allied ground losses:
112 casualties reported
Squads: 9 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 6 destroyed, 0 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled
Units destroyed 1

Assaulting units:
RM Viper Force

Defending units:
48th/B Division
33rd Division
48th/A Division
5th Division
4th Division
48th/C Division

57th Fld AA Bn /1
16th AA Regiment
4th Ind.Hvy.Art. Battalion
23rd AA Regiment
12th Ind.Hvy.Art Battalion
1st Ind.Hvy.Art. Battalion
7th Ind.Hvy.Art. Bn /3

21st Fld AA Gun Co
Tonei Hvy Gun Rgt /1
31st Special Base Force
62nd JAAF AF Bn
44th Fld AA Bn /1
Dai-kyu Koku Fleet /2

< Message edited by Anachro -- 4/14/2019 1:24:13 AM >

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1044
December 19th, 1942 - 4/14/2019 4:34:36 PM   
Anachro

December 19th, 1942

I shock and destroy a small Naval Guard and SNLF unit south of Texpur, killing off another 1500 Japanese troops. Took more casualties than I would have like as I expected my troops to cross the river tomorrow and not today; as a result, they take a malus from being in movement op mode I think. Meanwhile, John's troops are at Dacca and not moving. I'll start doing LRCAP over it to knock down Japanese air transports if there are any. 700 AV and the 40th "Sunshine Division" (a fitting name for their location) marches on Chittagong followed by the 18th British ID. Chittagong is showing a minimal garrison that should be taken without too much trouble, but John has a cruiser nearby for some reason, perhaps trying to do a CAP trap. I don't take the bait, opting to bomb Chittagong's airfields, which are now at 100 in damage with the fighter presence there mostly cleared out.

Meanwhile, in my last email returning the turn to John, I said, "Here you are. The 41st Division is finally caught up to in chase and beaten back towards Dacca." John's response was thus:

quote:

The 41st did its job though. It still continues to do exactly what was ordered of it.

You can't win against this guy. Anything and everything is somehow always a tactical victory or necessary maneuver for him.

VP Screen

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1045
RE: December 19th, 1942 - 4/14/2019 5:43:53 PM   
BBfanboy

I would bet that CA at Chittagong is heading up a FT TF to pick up troops. I think IJN CAs also have a small troop capacity. Right now I am sure John would count getting cadres out as a victory, given the peril they are in!

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1046
RE: December 19th, 1942 - 4/15/2019 1:26:04 AM   
Bif1961

He sounds just like Hitler, they were ordered to die in place and are doing it.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1047
December 20-21, 1942 - 4/16/2019 6:10:32 PM   
Anachro

December 20-21, 1942

My forces (~750AV) reach Calcutta last turn and then this turn bombard it to see what's there, taking massive casualties for their trouble. Not too troubled because I have two very good British divisions on the way that should reach the hex in a few turns. However, I would like to know the cause of this disparity? Supply? Fatigue? Or is it that he has some heavy artillery there and I don't. Happy to see another Japanese division at Chittagong. Perhaps it can also be hurt some. I'd suspect John will try some naval bombardments.

quote:

Ground combat at Chittagong (55,41)

Allied Bombardment attack

Attacking force 23377 troops, 370 guns, 181 vehicles, Assault Value = 747

Defending force 8864 troops, 176 guns, 100 vehicles, Assault Value = 314

Japanese ground losses:
39 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 2 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 2 disabled

Allied ground losses:
313 casualties reported
Squads: 14 destroyed, 13 disabled
Non Combat: 4 destroyed, 5 disabled
Engineers: 1 destroyed, 1 disabled
Guns lost 17 (9 destroyed, 8 disabled)
Vehicles lost 3 (1 destroyed, 2 disabled)

Assaulting units:
16th Australian Brigade
87th Mountain Regiment
40th Infantry Division
111th LRP Brigade
24th Indian Mountain Gun Regiment

Defending units:
82nd Naval Guard Unit
58th JNAF AF Unit
67th Div /23
5th Ind.Hvy.Art Battalion
35th JAAF AF Bn
3rd Hvy.Artillery Regiment
1st Air Defense AA Regiment
33rd JAAF AF Coy

In other news, we land take North Male, the little island northwest of Ceylon, both to deny John it's use as a floatplane base for nav search and to use it for that purpose myself if need be. Also, to keep John guessing.

quote:

Amphibious Assault at North Male (20,45)

TF 202 troops unloading over beach at North Male, 20,45

Allied ground losses:
19 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 3 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled

(in reply to Bif1961)
Post #: 1048
RE: December 20-21, 1942 - 4/17/2019 5:59:50 AM   
BBfanboy

You are correct that the enemy heavy arty is what is hitting you so hard. It usually can outrange guns of lesser caliber and the greater effect of their shell inflict more casualties even if you have some forts. The IJA has heavy arty with 280 and 350mm calibers. Those kick up some dirt!

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 1049
RE: December 20-21, 1942 - 4/17/2019 4:14:58 PM   
Anachro

Figured. Should be interesting; British division arrives at Chittagong next turn and 2100 AV of good divisions will cross the river into Calcutta next turn as well. Will post what happens.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1050
Page:   <<   < prev  33 34 [35] 36 37   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: December 7, 1942 Page: <<   < prev  33 34 [35] 36 37   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI