Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Update 2.3d and the 3.0 Beta

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> Update 2.3d and the 3.0 Beta Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Update 2.3d and the 3.0 Beta - 7/2/2003 1:51:33 AM   
Darkspire

Any news as to when the game updates will be available for our version of SUDG ?

SU is on update 2.3d and they have a 3.0 beta posted, seeing as we are, SUDG owners, paying twice the price for the game it would be nice to be kept updated :rolleyes:

Post #: 1
- 7/2/2003 2:56:38 AM   
Marc von Martial

The patch version 2.1 has been recently posted, that´s the current version of "Starships Unlimited- Divided Galaxies". Do not confuse this with "Starships Unlimited".

(in reply to Darkspire)
Post #: 2
- 7/2/2003 8:44:13 AM   
Darkspire

Yes I do realise they are two programs, but they are also the same programs, just different UI, music.
I bought SUDG at version 2.1, it has bugs and general UI problems which are being / have been addressed in the updates over at the 'other' site, the update over there was posted over a month and a half ago, im just asking when we, Owners of SUDG, can expect an update to address these issues?

Thanks

(in reply to Darkspire)
Post #: 3
- 7/4/2003 5:36:47 AM   
David Heath

That was for the shareware version. That version is different and does not have all the advance features the comerical release does. I am sure Andrew can comment on this a lot better.

David

(in reply to Darkspire)
Post #: 4
- 7/4/2003 8:17:01 PM   
Andrew Ewanchyna

I'm still commited to SUDG. In fact, I'm trying to track down why fighters sometimes lose their squad. This is a source of crashes. In the process I've fixed a few problems, such as ships sometimes leaving behind their fighters. I'm sure there will be lots of other changes by the time the patch rolls around.

As for STUN 3.0, well, I'm taking that in a different direction to SUDG. It involves more micromanagement.

Developer of Starships Unlimited

(in reply to Darkspire)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> Update 2.3d and the 3.0 Beta Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI