Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Linking to Construction Menu from Management -Assets Screen

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Linking to Construction Menu from Management -Assets Screen Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Linking to Construction Menu from Management -Assets Sc... - 6/28/2020 11:48:58 AM   
ZiggyMaca

I hope I am not missing it, but I would like to be able to open the construction screen to make asset upgrades from the management - assets screen. Maybe be able to go to the map hex of an asset from the screen too would be helpful to.

Thanks,
P.

< Message edited by ZiggyMaca -- 6/28/2020 11:49:42 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Linking to Construction Menu from Management -Asset... - 6/28/2020 5:35:07 PM   
Atros

Personally I am WAY past trying to even consider improvements to the UI, as I am not even sure where the biggest issues are anymore.

Still, choose the hex where you want to build or upgrade something and press "c" (for construction) is easy enough even for me...

If there is something I would like to change in the construction screen, it would be possibility to start multiple constructions at one go and not needing to open the same menu separately for each construction project you start.

(in reply to ZiggyMaca)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Linking to Construction Menu from Management -Assets Screen Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI