Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Everyone must be wargaming :)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) - 12/4/2020 10:16:56 PM   
Rosseau

I'm with you, brother. 64 years old and sitting causes me considerable pain. But I need to exercise the old mind via gaming when my writing jobs are finished.

Youth is probably on your side, compared with me, so don't sweat it. Relax.

You mention Biblical times. We need to be thankful living in this age, as Someone said:

"During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them."

Gosh Warhorse, I am doing exactly the same thing the past few days regarding modding JTS.

< Message edited by Rosseau -- 12/4/2020 10:18:03 PM >

(in reply to Protonic2020)
Post #: 31
RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) - 12/4/2020 10:43:02 PM   
Protonic2020

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rosseau

I'm with you, brother. 64 years old and sitting causes me considerable pain. But I need to exercise the old mind via gaming when my writing jobs are finished.

You mention Biblical times. We need to be thankful living in this age, as Someone said:

"During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them."

Gosh Warhorse, I am doing exactly the same thing the past few days regarding modding JTS.

I´m sorry, that you´re in pain there. But no youth here so much, 54. But i will probably be, act, and be considered juvenile until i die.
I don´t mind that apart for one aspect of that that seems to follow from experience.

Yes, faith, i have drifted away from that a tad, a bit, Sweden is not exactly one Christian country as well, it may officially be called so but i consider Sweden to be like USA´s or Great Britains little brother wannabe only in many aspects, not categorically of course.
Well! I have some fish gratäng to eat straight from the oven, going to be yum-yum i hope. A fish dish, "smashed", mashed potatoes and don´t know how to translate it.
Any end day Apocalypse on top of Corona and the rest and i might buckle under the pressure here.

Later mates

(in reply to Rosseau)
Post #: 32
RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) - 12/6/2020 12:36:11 AM   
ElvisJJonesRambo

Gaming for sure, C19 to thank!

Without Him, I could do nothing
Without Him, I'd surely fail
Without Him, I would be drifting
Like a ship without a sail

Post #: 33
RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) - 12/20/2020 4:07:05 AM   
Kuokkanen

I bought Phoenix Point Year One Edition just a couple weeks ago. Then last week I got into OpenXcom and now I'm playing X-Piratez.

Attachment (1)

You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars

(in reply to Rosseau)
Post #: 34
RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) - 12/20/2020 12:23:17 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Protonic2020

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rosseau

I´m sorry, that you´re in pain there. But no youth here so much, 54. But i will probably be, act, and be considered juvenile until i die.
I don´t mind that apart for one aspect of that that seems to follow from experience.

Yes, faith, i have drifted away from that a tad, a bit, Sweden is not exactly one Christian country as well, it may officially be called so but i consider Sweden to be like USA´s or Great Britains little brother wannabe only in many aspects, not categorically of course.
Well! I have some fish gratäng to eat straight from the oven, going to be yum-yum i hope. A fish dish, "smashed", mashed potatoes and don´t know how to translate it.
Any end day Apocalypse on top of Corona and the rest and i might buckle under the pressure here.

Later mates

Pain is to let you know that you are alive. If you fell off a roof, landed on hard ground, and then felt no pain you probably would be thinking "I am either dead or paralyzed!"

Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI