Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sturmtiger & 38cm rocket & splash damage

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Sturmtiger & 38cm rocket & splash damage Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sturmtiger & 38cm rocket & splash damage - 8/11/2003 8:46:53 PM   
PzV im Einsatz!

According to achtungpanzer.com, one Sturmtiger managed to destroy 3 Shermans with one single rocket! If 2 or more enemy tanks are inside the same hex, is it possible in SP:WaW for a 38cm rocket to destroy more than one target? :confused:
Post #: 1
Big ole "YES" - 8/11/2003 9:01:30 PM   
Vathailos

Splash damage is an interesting thing.

I lost a BT-7 last night to splash damage from a short-barrel 75mm HT firing at troops in the same hex. *grumbles* *doggone Wombat* ;)

Hit the troops (killed one or two) and boom, there went the BT-7.

So, yes, splash damage works, even for smaller rounds, and differing types of targets.

I'm not sure about what the sliding gradient is for MUCH larger caliber weapons (like your rockets), but it should be huge.

You can even splash-damage the same target more than once interestingly. I've fired a 152mm HE round (from a Soviet ISU IIRC) that hit a tiger, took out it's radio mast, and then main gun optics with a splash.

Some days you're the dog, and some days you're the hydrant ;)

(in reply to PzV im Einsatz!)
Post #: 2
- 8/11/2003 9:31:07 PM   
Belisarius

Yep, if it's a unit in the same hex, it will be checked if it's hit as well as checked for splash damage, IIRC. :) I think I've had situations where the hit damaged an AFV and the splash took it out. *klonk-boom* :cool: The larger caliber pieces has a much bigger splash radius. For the Sturmtiger it's 3 hexes out or something. :eek:

Got StuG?

Post #: 3
- 8/11/2003 9:52:14 PM   
Frank W.

bel is right here.

the sturmtiger rockets even can affect
inf. that is far away ( 3 hexes might be right ) from the impact point. i noticed this in a game vs. vetkin ( btw. has anyone seen him here the last days ? ) in which i lose at least 3 inf. squads to one rocket. shot.

also amored target nearby get great supression which is okay i think. but perhaps the supression med. or heavy armor gets from small mortar shells ( no direct hits ! ) is somewhat too high ?

Post #: 4
- 8/11/2003 11:28:29 PM   
Jim1954

I was facing one a while back vs RB. Me: 2 T-34/85's 100 meters apart. Bob: 1 shot from Sturm tiger landed between them, Poof 1 T-34 ablaze and the other had the crap suppressed out of it.
Not a good feeling.:(

Jim1954
KMC/T

Post #: 5
- 8/12/2003 12:32:35 AM   
VikingNo2

I have noticed that slash damage sometimes causes more damge than the hex that was hit. I will purposely shoot between two targts rather than at one even if side by side. If I am shooting with 150mm or better.

Post #: 6
- 8/12/2003 1:20:32 AM   
AmmoSgt

I love the high , but nonhistorical, Rate of fire on a Sturmtiger. I real life maybe once every 12 minutes , muzzle loaded from outside the vehicle with a crane .. in SPWAW loads from inside and fires every 2 minutes. Oh those clever Germans , But hey it is "Fair and Balanced"

"For Americans war is almost all of the time a nuisance, and military skill is a luxury like Mah-jongg. But when the issue is brought home to them, war becomes as important, for the necessary periods, as business or sport. And it is hard to decide which

Post #: 7
- 8/12/2003 2:08:39 AM   
VikingNo2

Hmmmm, AmmoSgt I think I am sensing a theme:rolleyes:

Post #: 8
- 8/12/2003 2:38:24 AM   
rbrunsman

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jim1954
[B]I was facing one a while back vs RB. Me: 2 T-34/85's 100 meters apart. Bob: 1 shot from Sturm tiger landed between them, Poof 1 T-34 ablaze and the other had the crap suppressed out of it.
Not a good feeling.:( [/B][/QUOTE]

That was a nice shot. I think it was one of my first shots fired in the game too. What fun.:D

Stacking any units in the same hex is a very risky thing to do. Only the brave and foolhardy should attempt it. Don't do it without a good reason.

When I'm facing those SturmTigers or Flametanks, I look for a way to approach them where if I take a hit, at least my opponent will take some splash damage too. It's great fun to move up within range of a SturmTiger with a bunch of enemies around. The splash effect will make the opponent think twice about allowing op fire with those things.

Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom

Post #: 9
- 8/12/2003 2:44:34 AM   
Panzer Leo

[QUOTE]Originally posted by VikingNo2
[B]Hmmmm, AmmoSgt I think I am sensing a theme[/B][/QUOTE]

You bet :D

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AmmoSgt
[B]I love the high , but nonhistorical, Rate of fire on a Sturmtiger. I real life maybe once every 12 minutes , muzzle loaded from outside the vehicle with a crane .. in SPWAW loads from inside and fires every 2 minutes. Oh those clever Germans , But hey it is "Fair and Balanced" [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey Ammo, what's up with you ?

Nothing better to do then to cry about those nasty Übergermans always being preferred by those weird OOB designers ?

Poor US troops...nobody loves 'em...everything so unfair...buhu...

In the past you at least had a little argument here and there that one could talk about or that was worth looking up in a book or some good website...but hell, what is that now:eek: ...muzzle loading ? by crane ? 12 min ?

If folks want to talk about Sturmtiger, let them...and if you want to add something, please don't tell them such nonsense.

Do you want to make a little game ?

We take the latest 7.1 OOBs. Then we bring up OOB errors one by one, which we think are ahistorical and do favour the GER or US side.
In the end, after all got summed up and the different arguments got ranked by a jury, we could see which side is put to an disadvantage because of historical errors or inaccuracies.

When the jury comes to the result, that none of the nations is put to a disadvantage, or maybe even the Germans are, you promise never to complain about this topic again.
If the jury says you're right and the US are put to an disadvantage because of historical errors, I will never criticise your wining again...

Wanna give it a try ?

[URL=http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/panzer_leo_spw@w/spwaw_h2h_modrework.php] [IMG]http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/panzer_leo_spw@w/PzLeos-H2H-Title-1.jpg[/IMG] [/URL]

Mir nach, ich folge euch !

Post #: 10
- 8/12/2003 5:47:38 AM   
AmmoSgt

Ahhhh somebody slightly misrepresents a German Vehicle and everybody gets upset .. US M8 Scott SP 75mm only gets direct fire instead of direct and indirect and I am mean for even mentioning it ? German 80 mm Mortars get 12 extra hexes of range and US 81mm Mortars get cut 22 hexes of range and the German is more powerful in the game despite the US round having 4 lb of HE while the German only has 1 Lb and it is not a problem , but make one little comment about a vehicle that only 18 were made , that broke down before they could get to half of the few battles they were used in , something so rare as a StrumTiger that pratcically had no impact on the war and you would think I was asking folks to inculde US 9.4 Inch Hows in the Game or something .. sure was a lot more US 9.4 Hows in the ETO , 6 Bn's of 12 Guns each , but not even in the game .. You don't like me saying it took 12 minutes to reload a SturmTiger ?? what about US 4.5 inch Multiple Rocket Launchers 4 Bn of those in ETO game says they reload about 2 rounds per turn for a 32 round salvo , History says they fire 3 complete salvos of 32 in 5 minutes reloading between salvos , thats better than a salvo per turn ... But instead of inculding a much more common artillery piece like a 9.4 for the US Arty iot gets left out of the game , and instead of geting US reloading rates right allowing 4.5 inch rocket launchers correct historical reload rates , sturmtigers get to shoot every turn ..and yes Strumtigers did need a crane to load the 330 KG shell and had an exceptionally slow rate of fire, but yeah it is a breech loader.
But this is my whole point.. say something incorrect about a piece of German Equipment and OMG the world ends .. Point out with references incorrect modeling of US equipment for 3 years and nothing chages . In fact the US 4.5 inch rockets were deliberately made slow to reload , otherwise they would be to powerful, according to Matrix honchos , that was part on the internal arguement that got the Tiger OOB team canceled before the Arty could be worked on.
Leo Historical Ordnance is not a vote kinda thing .. save your votes for determining the sex of kittens .. either 9.4 inch Hows existed or they didn't , either M8 Scotts were indirect fire or they weren't , either a 4 lb warhead is more powerfull than a 1 lb warhead or it isn't .

"For Americans war is almost all of the time a nuisance, and military skill is a luxury like Mah-jongg. But when the issue is brought home to them, war becomes as important, for the necessary periods, as business or sport. And it is hard to decide which

Post #: 11
- 8/12/2003 6:39:46 AM   
Panzer Leo

[B]Leo Historical Ordnance is not a vote kinda thing[/B][/QUOTE]

Agreed...but what you you do is picking small details where you think (and I admit sometimes correctly), the US does not get itself modeled as it should.

BUT, I can ensure you a lot of details of other nations weapons (including German) are also not.

If you would take some of the more game influencing factors and general things, your picture would look quite different.

And with all your neat little examples on where the US is treated so unfair, I can give you one real balance threatening where they are modeled better then they actually were...

In short terms: to always complain about the US being put down and Germans being pushed to supermen status is just childish :p

[QUOTE][B]But this is my whole point.. say something incorrect about a piece of German Equipment and OMG the world ends ..[/B][/QUOTE]

Really funny...haven't seen many posts from you lately that didn't include wining about the poor US...and your wrong statements on the Sturmtiger were by far not the only wrong ones on German equipement...it was just the point where I thought someone should put this where it belongs...

...and yes, the Sturmtiger had a crane, but to load the round into the vehicle when refitting and not to load the rounds into the gun...and it had a slow rate of fire and the one in the game is most likely too high...but that doesn't make your 12min right...and right, it was actually a breech loader...and as you are fighting so much for historical accuracy on weapon systems: why should the Sturmtiger not be able to fire indirect in the game, as it did most of the times in it's real actions ?

But the Sturmtiger is not important here, as most of these small and picky details...what really is of importence, is to prevent folks from actually believing your conspiracy theory of the US being cut down in the OOBs...laughable at best...

[URL=http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/panzer_leo_spw@w/spwaw_h2h_modrework.php] [IMG]http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/panzer_leo_spw@w/PzLeos-H2H-Title-1.jpg[/IMG] [/URL]

Post #: 12
- 8/12/2003 7:06:01 AM   
VikingNo2

I diagree with somethings AmmoSgt has said but I do believe 60mm mortar should get smoke and the US should get some WP ammo.

Post #: 13
- 8/12/2003 7:19:47 AM   
Panzer Leo

[B]I diagree with somethings AmmoSgt has said but I do believe 60mm mortar should get smoke and the US should get some WP ammo. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I disagree with a lot of things she said, but there're also many things I would have liked to be implemented...WP is one of the things I haven't found a satisfactory way to model...
And the 60mm cannot have smoke, as long as you class them as light...if you class them as medium, then you will have formation troubles with the organic company mortars a.s.o. ...not easy, if not impossible...

Post #: 14
- 8/12/2003 8:21:02 AM   
Panzer Leo

[B] German 80 mm Mortars get 12 extra hexes of range and US 81mm Mortars get cut 22 hexes of range and the German is more powerful in the game despite the US round having 4 lb of HE while the German only has 1 Lb and it is not a problem [/B][/QUOTE]

And here's another one...

The range of a M1 81mm is now at 2800m, as the German mortar. The German mortar should indeed only have around 2400m, but you want it at 2200m, I can live with that (although quite an amount of foreign built mortars were used by Germans that had ranges over 3000m).
Now the US mortar. You want it at 3900m, but it's most common round (M43) made about 3300m as max.
Also it had a TNT filling of 1.22lb compared to 550g of the German makes...right almost equal (both have HE kill 8 in 7.1).
There was a heavy HE round M45 (although the extend of use in WWII or if at all, I don't know - it is usually referred to in Korea) with 4.48lb of TNT, but that made only 2600m as max...
BTW, the Germans had a round with 10lb TNT travelling 900m (but numbers of actual use I don't have...quite rare I think).

So what you ask for is a 81mm US WWII mortar, that fires 4.48lb TNT rounds up to a distance of 3900m...

...again just nonsense :mad:

Post #: 15
- 8/12/2003 8:27:58 AM   
VikingNo2

I don't know about editing but it would seem if you give the 81mm and 4.2inch WP, If AmmoSgt can come up with a way of doing it, that would be good. It just seems that the 60mm is too difficult to change around do to its classification, if I understand you. I like what you have done with H2H, did you low the load time down on arty, reloads seem slow ( which I like ) ?

Post #: 16
- 8/12/2003 1:11:48 PM   
AmmoSgt

Hard to express exactly what I mean in short posts .. ok not so short post .. yes the 81mm has several HE rounds .. the current 56 hex range is closest to the 4 lb charge the lighter charge would go the farther range and I think it should be 65 hexes I don't know where I got the 3900 yard I think I mistyped 3200 once and somehow got stuck with it in my head.
4 lb charge is not a small thing thats is larger than a German 105 at 3 lbs It is almost a US 105mm at 4.8 lbs . If Germans can somehow work with 80mm and 120mm as organic unit weapons I don't buy the lame excuse that the 60mm classed as a Mortar instead of a light mortar is some big problem ... Let me be clear about one thing .. I am posting concerning SPWAW NOT H2H .. what leo wants to do with Leo's Mod is Leo's business , it is not any business of mine , anyway back to the mortars ...
The 11 pound w/4lber HE Charged 81mm is a Standard round Just like the 7 lb w/1.4 or whatever Round .. the Current range is the proper range for the Larger round .. either or range or charge needs to be changed .. I have never asked for nor do i want US weapons modeled over strenght .. Do you really want to start worrying about who made how many rounds of what .. given the US Production capability compared to the axis powers ? A standard round is made in quanity I would prefer the heavier round and the currect range , but hey you want the lighter round and the longer range OK ? at least it will reflect something correctly.
Same with the 60mm whatever modeling problems making it a mortar might cause , since C&C is NOT a SPWAW strong point I say go with the more accurate modeling of the weapon , thats what is done in almost every case unless somebody needs an excuse to dumb down a US weapon .. geeze louise if you want to get into C&C, radios, and doctrine of use, Axis Arty is going to take a BIG HIT..
I am not concerned with other nations and how they are represented in the game .. typically somebody finds something, posts a reference and changes get made ..
It is only US Arty that after 3 years of posting changes has not been changed to reflect real world capabilities, and it is only US Arty that I have it straight from the OOB folks at matrix that is dumbed down deliberately to balance the game .. public posts about how it wouldn't be fun if it was done correctly abound , emails about why the 4.5 inch rockets were deliberately over sized to slow reloading as a condition of putting them in the game . Deliberately making US and German 105 Hows identical , and deliberately making US 4.2 inch mortars less effective than the 120mm despite the warhead being significantly larger , because it would be to hard to explain , and trying to keep the game "fair and Balanced " ( I didn't just make up that phrase ) and to make the game fun ect .. even the BS about to much HE in a Arty round makes the fragments too small and less effective .. thats real stuff from Matrix OOB Gurus. US 75mm Hows in Scott's and Amtrac's are direct fire only , only because the German 75mm kurz is direct fire only .. it is no secret that their primary function was indirect fire support.. and what is behind the M3 SP 75's having 2 versions one direct, one indirect , what other SP in the game gets that treatment.
US 4.5's got put in the game at the height of the Wulfram abuse complaints .. Lets just understand how that went .. Wuflies are a direct fire engineering assulat vehicle , but everybody was using them as indirect fire .. something they didn't have sights for .. they are just a wooden/ metal crate / launcher hung on the outside on a 251 fired by dismounted troops remotely .. but lets just ignore that little detail that they are NOT indirect fire weapons in reality, but to get US Rocket launchers in the game it was decreed solely as a "Fair and balanced " issue that they and the Brit Land Matresses would have real scaled back reloading capabilities. There is a conspiracy , and a prejudice aganist arty in SPWAW from the guys that control the game development, it is not a secret , you all have heard the " it wouldn't be fun" quotes .. it just so happens that the US Arty is the best/ strongest / most modern caliber for caliber and it has been reduced to the lowest common denominator ( usually the Germans unfortunately) as a matter of policy. Yes I am fighting that policy .. the Guys at matrix that control the OOB's will not listen to any of this and will not change any of this ...btw WP is not hard to do .. you just make the weapon class "napalm " you can't have HE and WP in the same unit , but you can have a WP 4.2 Mortar or even a WP 105mm off board like they do with so many specialty rounds in other SP versions like minelettes ect.

Post #: 17
- 8/12/2003 1:28:10 PM   
Belisarius

Uhm... I might be dumb, but the US 75mm HT is indeed capable of indirect fire. At least it was last game I played :confused:

Got StuG?

Post #: 18
- 8/12/2003 1:46:50 PM   
VikingNo2

AmmoSgt is stating that all 75mm HT ( US ) and the Scott should be indrect capable, not just the ones on the Arty Screen.

But I will have to say the 75mm HT in H2H can be quite deadly in the right hands, it has a Pen in the 90's. Much more deadly than in 7.1

And B-man your not dumb

Post #: 19
- 8/12/2003 1:58:12 PM   
Panzer Leo

[B] did you low the load time down on arty, reloads seem slow ( which I like ) ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, arty in general is one step slower then in 7.1. The only weapons able to fire before enemy movement (delay .1 or .2) are US mortars (and a few very experienced of other nations are getting 0.2 sometimes).

Ammo, it might be, that you are really frustrated and that somehow explains your crusade...but if you look at the whole thing, it becomes very rediculous.

The US OOB is in v7.1 the best and historically most accurate modeled one. Yes, there're some issues about arty, that didn't get adressed as they should...I don't know what reasons the OOB designers had and if the reasons given to you were actually the ones that based these decisions.
It seems, that the US gets a setback on their arty here and there...BUT it still has the best arty available int he game...

...and if you now take into account, that the US got pushed despite all historical facts in the last versions (it was a slow process, piece by piece and I'm not sure where it came from) in the branches of infantry, armor and airsupport, all your complains sound somewhat irritating to me...

You make yourself an advocat for the poor US arty (that still is the best, as I said - taken airsupport even beats any historical statistics), to get the last little step to make it better (to meet real performence), to have the final result:

infantry: better then real
armor: much better then real
airsupport: supermen with single-fire-sniper-rockets

and finally:

artillery: just as it was in real life, the best

...while other OOBs suffer from real bad errors, making whole nations worser then they were...

This is what I don't get...what the hell are you getting so upset about...

You are complaining on the highest level possible...as if it would matter if Bill Gates would get another 10 million dollars...

BTW, I also have enough examples of German arty being put down below it's actual performence (and some where it is better, I have to admit).

Before I forget...could you give me a source (website preferred), where the M45 round with 4lb TNT is listed as commonly used round in WWII and is put somehow in relation to the usage of the M43 ?
As I said I could only find Korean War statistics.

Post #: 20
- 8/12/2003 3:38:51 PM   
AmmoSgt

US Army Standard Ordnance Catalog 1944 Vol 3 .. I know you have the link because you sent the same link to me Leo, on the Bazooka issue

Post #: 21
- 8/12/2003 3:55:08 PM   
Panzer Leo

[B]US Army Standard Ordnance Catalog 1944 Vol 3 .. I know you have the link because you sent the same link to me Leo, on the Bazooka issue [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I don't have access to my links right now and can't find the one you meant in the Bazooka thread...and I actually have troubles recalling it :rolleyes:

So if it was mine, could you give it back to me and show me were I can find it...

Post #: 22
- 8/12/2003 7:14:45 PM   
Toontje

Obvious. The US was using 1800 g black powder, the Germans 550 g cordite. :cool:

Post #: 23
- 8/12/2003 9:34:53 PM   
Frank W.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Panzer Leo
[B]
But the Sturmtiger is not important here, as most of these small and picky details...what really is of importence, is to prevent folks from actually believing your conspiracy theory of the US being cut down in the OOBs...laughable at best... [/B][/QUOTE]

everyone who has a little bit experience in this game should note that US is one of the best nations. IMHO. at least in after normandy times and in 7.1 ! in H2H they are somewhat weaker ( i believe ).

Post #: 24
- 8/12/2003 9:49:28 PM   
Frank W.

another remark: if you want real historic accuracy even german 88mm AA and other AT guns ( as US 57 + 76mm ) and even tank guns must have the ability for indirect fire.....

Post #: 25
- 8/12/2003 10:52:33 PM   
Belisarius

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Frank W.
[B]another remark: if you want real historic accuracy even german 88mm AA and other AT guns ( as US 57 + 76mm ) and even tank guns must have the ability for indirect fire..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Kbing! Correct!

...and British 3" AA should not be able to direct fire, since they were never used in that way before '44 at least. ;)

Got StuG?

Post #: 26
- 8/12/2003 11:56:12 PM   
tracer

[B]I diagree with somethings AmmoSgt has said but I do believe 60mm mortar should get smoke and the US should get some WP ammo. [/B][/QUOTE]

The jeep-mounted version of the 60mm [U]has[/U] smoke rounds...are these classed differently?

Jim NSB

Post #: 27
- 8/13/2003 7:19:54 AM   
AmmoSgt

Yes the 60mm jeeps are classed differently .. and thats all that stops the Inf 60mm from having smoke .. they are classed as infantry mortars .
Not all AT Guns and Tanks had sights for indirect fire .. but alot did , Yes those that did should have indirect fire capability .. but that will open up a can of worms .. I think you are going to find some of the direct fire HE ratings are simply not going to work unless all HE shells are looked at closely so their is some cogent pattern and relationship between HE weight and shell weight and some differentation between high fragmentation / flak rounds and HE rounds with Fuzing appropiate to ground targets and some inculsion of US/ Brit VT Fuses after sept 44 ..
You can look up various US Unit Histories online and find that Tank and Anti-Tank Units were often and routinely assigned as Artillery in an indirect roll and you can go to some of those AFV modeler type sights with internal pictures of actual vehicles to find ample evidence on at US Tanks having Indirect fire sights ..in fact the M3 Lee/ Grant 75mm was originally intended as an indirect fire weapon. I don't think you are going to find many German Tanks with Indirect fire capability simply because they were designed more from an Tank V Tank philosophy while US Tanks were not designed from the philosopy .. AT any rate this has been brought up many times . The .Matrix Honchos, usually Paul, are dead set against this happening in the game because despite actually unit combat diaries available on the web and actualy printed unit histories it is Matrix's stated postion that this seldom if ever happened .. sorta like spotter planes :)
some examples http://www.100thww2.org/support/776combat.html or http://www.100thww2.org/support/824/824combat.html
those are from the two AT Bn's attached to the 100th Inf Div .. you can find more easily if you need more evidence.. in fact even the AAA Unit Attached to the 100th makes comment about using their Quad 50's in an interdiction role against German ground troops in conjunction with Mortars .. could it be ? Indirect? the Devil ? http://www.100thww2.org/support/898/898combat.html

Leo the link for the mortar ammo specs is http://carlisle-www.army.mil/usamhi/DL/chron.htm#AWorldWarII19391945
that should get you both the US and German WW2 stuff

Post #: 28
- 8/13/2003 7:23:27 AM   
AmmoSgt

As long as VT fuzes came up .. uhhh just why is such an important weapon as VT fuzes left completely out of the game .. not hard to model, just make US/ Brit arty say 105mm and up about 3 times a lethal after Sept 44. ooohhhh "Fair and Balanced" ooohhhh

Post #: 29
- 8/13/2003 12:15:57 PM   
AmmoSgt

Back to the StrumTiger for a minute .. Here is a website with detailed loading and firing sequence for the 380mm rocket launcher on the SturmTiger .. took 10 minutes or more to load a round .. in the game it gets two shots a turn .. and I complain about little details ... about monir overratings of German Gear .. yeah right ..http://members.aol.com/sturmpnzr/sturmi.html
In this article they call the loading crane an " overhead trolley"
anyway just incase anybody wondered about real life abilities instead of the inflated GameGerman " fair and Balanced" stuff.

Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Sturmtiger & 38cm rocket & splash damage Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI