Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View victory screen - resume to wrong side.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> View victory screen - resume to wrong side. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
View victory screen - resume to wrong side. - 9/13/2003 11:12:34 AM   
rwheard

So I was finally doing reasonably well with the 'Last Stand' vs. computer playing as Germans. At the start of turn 10 I clicked the Victory Screen button (I was losing by 66, a little more than the last turn). But when I resumed, I was a selected Russian supply truck at the western edge. I was the Russians!

Since I've yet to win a scenario I of course decided to cheat and moved the supply truck off the road. The next unit button kept taking me to the next Russian unit. So I moved them all to bad places, away from the action. It was like I was the Russians except I couldn't attack and I could only stack one unit per hex, and I never had extended movement. I moved all the Russian units I could, thinking I would have the greatest ahistorical victory in all of ahistory.

So I clicked the 'End the current turn button'. Then the AI ran the Russian 10th turn (again?). It was aggresive but oddly so, coming from all the weird locations I had put units. Then it was my turn, Germans again! That's where I am now, German turn 11.

I saved the game early in turn 10 when I first started seeing the problem, and will attach that file. As I am an early student of the game it doesn't worry me that this one failed but thought I should report this problem. Anybody else seen this?

Bob.
Post #: 1
- 9/17/2003 7:00:01 PM   
jhdeerslayer

Yes I had this happen too but can't recall what got it in the mode. If it happens again, I too will forward a file.

(in reply to rwheard)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> View victory screen - resume to wrong side. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI