Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

MATRIX - Forum Probs - Post Here

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> MATRIX - Forum Probs - Post Here Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MATRIX - Forum Probs - Post Here - 9/17/2003 7:00:40 AM   
Sleeping_Dragon

Haven't been able to add attachments since last Friday(?) Just wondering if this has been looked into; and if so, any ETA on a fix?

Power does not corrupt; It merely attracts the corruptable.

AKA: Bblue
Post #: 1
- 9/17/2003 7:56:03 AM   
JJKettunen

I haven't been able to remove any attachments lately.

Jyri Kettunen

The eternal privilege of those who never act themselves: to interrogate, be dissatisfied, find fault.

- A. Solzhenitsyn

(in reply to Sleeping_Dragon)
Post #: 2
- 9/18/2003 8:22:30 AM   
AbsntMndedProf

I can't attatch files to posts now either. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Eric Maietta

Post #: 3
N.B: Attatchment Problem Diagnosed, Possibly - 9/18/2003 7:35:36 PM   
AbsntMndedProf

Today when I tried to attatch a file to a post, I am now received the following error message:

"The following errors occurred:
Sorry, your attachment could not be accepted because your attachment quota would be exceeded by 44960889 bytes. If you wish to post this attachment, you will need to delete some of your older attachments.
Click here to view your attachments"

I therefore went through the list of posts brought up by clicking the 'Click here to view your attatchments' link and erased all but two attatchments which I could not remove: The two attatchments could not be removed are:

email7.zip 2 436,131 Thread: Prof(France) vs. Martin(Germany) 6/40

email7.zip 2 423,391 Thread: Prof(France) vs. Martin(Germany) 6/40

The attatchments in these two posts could not be removed, as clicking on the 'edit post' link for them brought me to the following message:

[QUOTE]Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster [/QUOTE]

Yet, when I again attempted to attatch a zip file to a post in the SP:WaW Scen/Campaign forum, I received this error message:

Sorry, your attachment could not be accepted because your attachment quota would be exceeded by 400807 bytes. If you wish to post this attachment, you will need to delete some of your older attachments."

It would seem that the amount of memory allocated to each forum member for attatched files has been somehow reset to almost nothing. This could explain why folks, especially those who have been around for a while and play PBEM games while posting their game files to the AAR/DAR forum, or those who post graphics to the forums are no longer able to post attatchments. I hope this helps the administrators of the forums to fix this problem.

Eric Maietta

Post #: 4
Attatchment Problem Diagnosed: - 9/18/2003 7:37:31 PM   
AbsntMndedProf

Today when I tried to attatch a file to a post, I received the following error message:

Sorry, your attachment could not be accepted because your attachment quota would be exceeded by 44960889 bytes [i,e, 44 MB. Yikes!]. If you wish to post this attachment, you will need to delete some of your older attachments.
Click here to view your attachments"

Therefore I went through the list of posts brought up by clicking the 'Click here to view your attatchments' link and erased all but two attatchments which I could not remove: The two attatchments which could not be removed are:

1. email7.zip 2 436,131 Thread: Prof(France) vs. Martin(Germany) 6/40

2. email7.zip 2 423,391 Thread: Prof(France) vs. Martin(Germany) 6/40

The attatchments in these two posts could not be removed, as clicking on the 'edit post' link for them brought me to the following message:

[QUOTE]Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster [/QUOTE]

Yet, when I again attempted to attatch a zip file to a post in the SP:WaW Scen/Campaign forum, I received this error message:

Sorry, your attachment could not be accepted because your attachment quota would be exceeded by 400807 bytes. If you wish to post this attachment, you will need to delete some of your older attachments."

It would seem that the amount of memory allocated to each forum member for attatched files has been somehow reset to almost nothing. This could explain why folks, especially those who have been around for a while and play PBEM games while posting their game files to the AAR/DAR forum, or those who post graphics to the forums are no longer able to post attatchments. I hope this helps the administrators of the forums to fix this problem.

Eric Maietta

Post #: 5
Search feature not working ? - 9/18/2003 11:31:03 PM   
Resisti

This feature seems not working, for me at least.
Make a try yourselves by searching for “bunkers”(choose “search titles only”) in Combat Leader Forum.

Federico "Resisti" Doveri

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> MATRIX - Forum Probs - Post Here Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI