Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is this a Bug?(Fast Transports)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> Is this a Bug?(Fast Transports) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is this a Bug?(Fast Transports) - 4/20/2004 12:26:41 PM   
Gen.Hoepner

Hi all,

i tried to search in the forum about that but i didn't find anything helpful,probably due to the reset that occurred few months ago.
My problem is concerning Fast transport.
I tend to use this form of transport very often.I never had problems with it in these months.Today,while playin my long scen 19 camp(Allied side),i noticed that the fast trasport system is screw up.I'm sending troops to lunga which is sieged by enemy air and naval forces.My DD fast transport TF(which has operated very well in the last month of operations) since one day has decided to go crazy.This means that it arrives at lunga early inthe morning and exposes itself to a all day long air attack by nasty betties and nells.This has happened 3 times in a row.....nothing (mines,sub attacks etc) has slowed down his speed during the searoute.
Is there an explanation for this?

Thanks in advance
Post #: 1
RE: Is this a Bug?(Fast Transports) - 4/20/2004 1:14:28 PM   
DoomedMantis

have you changed the place of origin? also what is the fuel condition of the FT, if its stopping to refuel enroute this might be an issue

I shall make it a felony to drink small beer.

- Shakespeare

(in reply to Gen.Hoepner)
Post #: 2
RE: Is this a Bug?(Fast Transports) - 4/30/2004 3:34:18 PM   
fcooke

If you have friendly CAP at the destination base then FT TFs will tend to stay there during the day. This might even happen just if you have fighters at the base (they don't have to be flying....)

(in reply to DoomedMantis)
Post #: 3
RE: Is this a Bug?(Fast Transports) - 4/30/2004 3:46:03 PM   
AmiralLaurent

quote:

ORIGINAL: fcooke

If you have friendly CAP at the destination base then FT TFs will tend to stay there during the day. This might even happen just if you have fighters at the base (they don't have to be flying....)

Agree 100%, this henomenon is exactly the same in PM in May 1942. So my rule is: if you have not enough (good) fighters to have local supremacy, it's better to have none at all, even grounded.

(in reply to fcooke)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> Is this a Bug?(Fast Transports) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI