Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Ki-84

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: Ki-84 Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Ki-84 - 6/12/2004 6:29:46 AM   
Brady

Well Some comments I think are in order hear:

Lundstrum, admited to me his reasearch was for a very short window of time and by no means all inclusive on this bomb issue with the val, I posted his E mail in the Last debate we had on this val bombload issue.

Lemurs: Your not going to win this one mate, trust me I provided a lot more referance material than you have and they dident budge either, their entrenched in their thinking on this one, and you aint going to change it. Same goes for the Juddy.

(in reply to Mr.Frag)
Post #: 151
RE: Ki-84 - 6/12/2004 7:09:48 AM   
Zeta16

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lemurs!

Yes, Zeta you did say that i came in here causing trouble, and that people causing trouble go away after awhile because they are not welcome.
Actually your civil people do start trouble with other people.

I feel oh so welcome here.
Thanks.

I wanted to get intelligent discourse but what i got was arguments and insults.

I feel that i am somewhat to blame, i get frustrated when i put information in front of people and i get no response on that just insults and personal attacks. I am sorry i got snappy yesterday.
I am not sorry about today.

I will go to my various other gaming forums where i am welcome and have friends. I guess i had not believed it when i was told this was an unfriendly board.
I was wrong.

Thanks guys, this was fun.

Mike

I may be drunk tonight, but these two other's have proof from the battles not some manual. I think most people will trust the reports from the battle. You seem to have the mind set that what it is in the manual is canon for the hole Pacific war. I don't think so. Frag and Nik have been messing with this stuff for years, and I will take there word for it.

"Ours was the first revolution in the history of mankind that truly reversed the course of government, and with three little words: 'We the people.' 'We the people' tell the government what to do, it doesn't tell us." -Ronald Reagan

(in reply to Lemurs!)
Post #: 152
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: Ki-84 Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI