Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 2:49:44 AM   
wodin

Does this mean 8.2 will be released whne Leo H2h is finished? Or will it be out before and then download LEo h2h?
Also is modswapper already fin or is it still in development?

(in reply to Nikademus)
Post #: 31
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 3:20:26 AM   
John David

Sounds Good!

Looking forward to it's release.

JD

The only thing good about war, is it's ending!

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 32
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 4:34:25 AM   
Gallo Rojo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orzel Bialy

quote:

ORIGINAL: rbrunsman

Not to rain on the parade, but...

Leo is another believer in the thought that "unit costs should include rarity factors." That is a bad thing for PBEM gamers.

Unless someone at Matrix would care to allay my concerns about this. If it is only a minor change here and there to the point costs, I have no problem, but if a 3000 pt Allied force is not combat equal to a 3000 pt Axis force, then PBEM is fubar.

rb

RB,

I think that it's a good bet that both regular 8.2 and H2H 8.2 will be basically the same formats as far as pricing and OoB composition...the only difference being that one version is based to take on AI play and the other Pbem.

It's a good question though.

Sorry Orzel, but I disagree.
If both versions will be basically the same, which is the point of having two versions?

I like the concept that rare equipment cost more than mass produced equipment because it lures the players to buy more realistic OOB.
And is not true that H2H is "unbalanced" because of that. If you want a good and strong OOB all you have to do is buying the most comon units in your arsenal (and that works for the US, the USSR and for Germany too... If you play the Germans all you have to do is buying Stugs and PzIV, not Tigers and Ferdinands).

I have played docens of PBEM in the Eastern Front Theater using H2H both with the Soviets and the Germans and the game is balanced. I thik that is more balanced than the regular WaW (7.1 I mean ... that was the last official Matrix version I played and then moved to H2H)

If the new H2H version takes the same price system than the regular WaW version I'm afraid that I'll definitively abandon the Matrix SP and move to the SPCAMO version.

The bayonet is a weapon with a worker on each end

(in reply to Orzel Bialy)
Post #: 33
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 4:35:12 AM   
Gallo Rojo

Are we in time to make some sugestions to Leo for the new H2H? Where should I make my sugestion?

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 34
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 4:37:10 AM   
Gallo Rojo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alby

So, does this mean no more 2 installs of spwaw??
one for H2H and One for Reg spwaw??
both these games can now be played from one install??
This is the best thing thats ever happened!!!!
Thanks guys!!!

Basically yes. We introduced ModSwap (as we call it) with Squad Assault. The idea behind it is that you are able to swap "mods" for the game with a simple mouseclick (and some seconds patience as the tool swaps files). Mods are packed in ModSwap specific files to avoid confusion. We will give out a manual with it so every gamer will be able to write / generate his own modswap files.

Comes pretty usefull for swapping OOBs etc.

now that's good news ... and I had give up the hope of reading any good news from Matrix... I guess I will have to reconsider it!

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 35
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 4:56:01 AM   
Orzel Bialy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gallo Rojo

If both versions will be basically the same, which is the point of having two versions?

I like the concept that rare equipment cost more than mass produced equipment because it lures the players to buy more realistic OOB.
And is not true that H2H is "unbalanced" because of that. If you want a good and strong OOB all you have to do is buying the most comon units in your arsenal (and that works for the US, the USSR and for Germany too... If you play the Germans all you have to do is buying Stugs and PzIV, not Tigers and Ferdinands).

I have played docens of PBEM in the Eastern Front Theater using H2H both with the Soviets and the Germans and the game is balanced. I thik that is more balanced than the regular WaW (7.1 I mean ... that was the last official Matrix version I played and then moved to H2H)

If the new H2H version takes the same price system than the regular WaW version I'm afraid that I'll definitively abandon the Matrix SP and move to the SPCAMO version.

Ummm Gallo...you can disagree with me all you want but not for the reasons you stated...chiefly because that's not what I said.

All I said was that it may be a good bet that the two OoB's will end up being very similiar...and that one version may have a mech.exe that is fine tuned for play against the AI while he other is left as is for Pbem. Again that's just a thought that I shared. I'm waiting to see the definite answer to RB's question too so that I'll know for sure.

As for anything being unbalanced...that wasn't me either. I actually don't mind the price point concept in H2H...just have been of the opinion that they needed just a slight bit of tweaking.

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 36
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 4:58:00 AM   
Orzel Bialy

PS...please don't ask for anything else to be added or changed at this point...just let them load the files and get it over with!

Never mind...thought you were talking about this version. Feel free to send Leo any ideas you have.

< Message edited by Orzel Bialy -- 6/16/2004 9:03:27 PM >

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 37
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 6:05:23 AM   
Smeghead

Excellent. I look forward to trying out some mods on the new 8.20

Post #: 38
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 6:40:14 AM   
rbrunsman

quote:

Why do people keep getting bent out of shape about me buying whatever equipment I want? As long as my opponent has the same option I do, what business is it of anyone if two people want to screw around with historically accurate equipment in an ahistoric manner. I just don't get this holier-than-thow attitude. It is a game people! Why are you trying to impose your historic rigidity on others? You can have your cake and eat it too if price is based on performance. Think of all the fun equipment that is rare that will be relegated to 'never-used' if you took this thinking as far as you guys want to. Jeesh!

Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 39
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 8:33:16 AM   
Wallymanowar

Great news David!! A long awaited utility for the game and a welcome addition to your designing team.

tmac:
quote:

I may be waaaay off base here, because I haven't delved into editing or swapping oob's etc at all playing the game, I have only played the stock game. But, can't a player right now (and apparently easier in the future with this modification) edit the oob to have the pricing format set like RB desires?
This wouldn't seem to be (here's where I go out on a limb speculating about things I don't know about) that hard to do, albeit a little tedious, but done once and posted, would be avalaible to all interested parties for PBEM play if desired? This may be a huge job, I don't know, to change all unit prices, but again, done once it would be available to all. There seems to be enough interest to entice a few volunteers to try. MG will post the stock version, and then modders out there can tweak to hearts content and then use new utility to swap them in easily.
Am I ignorant of issues that would prevent this?
Is it sour grapes to say MG didn't use the pricing system I prefer, if it is possible for me to change it?

Please don't interpret this as a personal attack on anyone, because it is not meant that way at all, and I may be just showing everyone how little I know about modding the oob. I clearly see RB and others pricing prefence having validity for evenly matched PBEM games. Is it that big a job to change it?

I'm interested in hearing your opinions, thanks

Tim

Trust me, since you've not delved into editing or swapping the oob's, this is a very welcome addition. Editing the oob's involves a lot of research and work and some little mistakes can cause a great deal of heartache. The ability to swap out oob's easily is something that I'm sure the oob editors have been waiting for for a long time. The idea of swapping out mods also allows a great deal of flexibility in order to experiment with different sets - a very good thing.

rdrunsman:
quote:

A performance based point system can be all things to all people. A rarity based system only satisfies historical accuracy fanatics.

If you want Midway or Barbarosa, you just set it up according to the historical situation as can easily be determined by referencing the right books. The cost of a unit has no bearing on the scenario creation.

Two PBEM players who want a fairly matched battle (and not caring about recreating a historical scenario) cannot do so with a rarity inspired point system.

When I want to recreate history I get a scenario. When I want to match my wits against someone else there has to be some way of knowing that we each have the same number of checkers. Don't we? A performance based point system does this. A rarity based system doesn't.

The rarity based people are imposing their will on everyone, even if they don't want the imposition. Performance based people see it as everyone can get what they want out of the game. I don't see why this is a tough concept for people to understand.

And, I'm annoyed that the Matrix folks alway just ignore this kind of inquiry. If performance based costs were good enough for SP1 to SPWAW v7.1, why change it now?

rb

The big problem with the performance based pricing system is that it doesn't satisfy the rarity based pricing nuts like myself and Les. Fortunately with this new modswapper we can develop our pricing systems and play the way we feel it should be played.

The idea behind using rarity priced units is in order to simulate historical forces. Les is incorrect in one respect, and that is that the Germans started out with more than the Russians or the French. The historical record shows that the Germans were outmatched by both the French and the Russians in both number and quality of tanks. The main advantage that the Germans had over the their enemies was in their superior use of tactics and the performance of their troops.

Now if you are interested in matching wits against an opponent in a game and you want to spend 1000 pts each on your units with a pricing system based on the performance of the units that is fine - it allows fair and balanced game. If you are interested in matching wits with an opponent based on a game which has a pricing system based on historical rarity then play as the Poles opposing the Germans in 1939 with infantry against tanks and defeat your enemy - this allows the satisfaction of knowing that even with the odds stacked against you you can win, even fighting your opponent to a draw gives you the feeling that you are better than your opponent. Balanced forces mean nothing unless you and your opponent are evenly matched in tactical skill as well and in this kind of match it is no better than a game of chess or checkers.

I believe that this is what Les feels as well - victory for people who like historical match-ups means doing better than the historical results. There is no feeling better for us than feeling that we can do better than the great generals of history, and a worthy opponent is one who feels the same way. Rarity pricing systems allow you to simulate hypothetical matchups based on the historical forces available to both sides - this is something that performance based pricing does not do.

I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
Yogi Berra

(in reply to David Heath)
Post #: 40
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 8:45:39 AM   
David Heath

Hi Guys

Let me set the record straight. Panzer Leo is developing H2H the way he sees fit. Matrix is not requesting that he follows anything except what he wants.

David

(in reply to Wallymanowar)
Post #: 41
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 9:01:09 AM   
Wallymanowar

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Guys

Let me set the record straight. Panzer Leo is developing H2H the way he sees fit. Matrix is not requesting that he follows anything except what he wants.

David

Not a problem David - as I understand it, it is just another mod we can now 'swap' out if we don't like it

I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
Yogi Berra

Post #: 42
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 11:50:41 AM   
sami heimola

I have a little proposal what comes to H2H mod. How about adding Spanish Civil War OOBs into it? And China too? If I remember right these were not in previous H2H version (not sure because I have not played H2H a long time)... Too much work for Panzer Leo perhaps?

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 43
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 2:23:19 PM   
robot

Here we go again a game for the computor wiz. While the uninformed or less knowing people of the workings of the computor are left behind. I have enjoyed spwaw since its conseption. All i want to do is finish the dam long campaign. Historical or non historical as long as it plays with no trouble. I dont play pbm and dont care about playin even. I dont even care if russia has 120 tanks to my 15. I dont care if a panther is priced 200 points double the points for a sherman. I just wont be able to use them in the battle.

I have restarted the long campaign at least 8 times now. I have never got up past december 1941. Although Germany, Russia,Japan, and the British have battles starting as soon as 1939 or early 40. America does not come in till late 41 or early 1942. I have nevere had to select a core force for America as i cant get to the time they enter the war.

Guys i will be 73 this year. Have had 2 major heart operations. Lets just leave it alone please. I would like to finish all the battles for all the major powers.

Robots wear armor for skin.Grunts wear skin for armor.

(in reply to Nikademus)
Post #: 44
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 3:57:42 PM   
Gallo Rojo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orzel Bialy

quote:

Ummm Gallo...you can disagree with me all you want but not for the reasons you stated...chiefly because that's not what I said.

All I said was that it may be a good bet that the two OoB's will end up being very similiar...and that one version may have a mech.exe that is fine tuned for play against the AI while he other is left as is for Pbem. Again that's just a thought that I shared. I'm waiting to see the definite answer to RB's question too so that I'll know for sure.

As for anything being unbalanced...that wasn't me either. I actually don't mind the price point concept in H2H...just have been of the opinion that they needed just a slight bit of tweaking.

Ok. I had miss-undestood what you had said.

Post #: 45
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 4:09:37 PM   
Gallo Rojo

quote:

Why do people keep getting bent out of shape about me buying whatever equipment I want? As long as my opponent has the same option I do, what business is it of anyone if two people want to screw around with historically accurate equipment in an ahistoric manner. I just don't get this holier-than-thow attitude. It is a game people! Why are you trying to impose your historic rigidity on others? You can have your cake and eat it too if price is based on performance. Think of all the fun equipment that is rare that will be relegated to 'never-used' if you took this thinking as far as you guys want to. Jeesh!

Ok... I'm not a hard-core-realist in terms of OOBs...
My basic point (to ansewer to Orzel's post as well) is the following:
we have now the H2H which lures you to more realistic buyings
and we have the regular WaW which doesn't (except for the rarity)

So why don't we keept it the way it is!
Two modes for two types of players!

I had miss-undestrood what Orzel said before... I though he was advocating for modifying the H2H price sytem to get it closer to the official WaW

any way:
Rbrunsman, I think that you and I think in a very similar way:

You want a game with a price system that doesn't care about mass production (WaW)
and I want a game with a price system that does care about it (H2H)

Good news is that both you and me have it! You have the WaW and I have the H2H

my only point is: let WaW be WaW, and let H2H be H2H... you you and I can be both happy

My only worry was that I had understood that Orzel was advocating for using the same (WaW) price system for both modes.... since that wasn't the case I'll close my mouth and go back to my PBMs

(in reply to rbrunsman)
Post #: 46
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 4:35:19 PM   
Rune Iversen

quote:

quote:

Ok... I'm not a hard-core-realist in terms of OOBs...
My basic point (to ansewer to Orzel's post as well) is the following:
we have now the H2H which lures you to more realistic buyings
and we have the regular WaW which doesn't (except for the rarity)

So why don't we keept it the way it is!
Two modes for two types of players!

I had miss-undestrood what Orzel said before... I though he was advocating for modifying the H2H price sytem to get it closer to the official WaW

any way:
Rbrunsman, I think that you and I think in a very similar way:

You want a game with a price system that doesn't care about mass production (WaW)
and I want a game with a price system that does care about it (H2H)

Good news is that both you and me have it! You have the WaW and I have the H2H

my only point is: let WaW be WaW, and let H2H be H2H... you you and I can be both happy

My only worry was that I had understood that Orzel was advocating for using the same (WaW) price system for both modes.... since that wasn't the case I'll close my mouth and go back to my PBMs

If WaW 8.2 performs as advertized (and follows the tradition of 8.X) pricing accrding to rarity and useage will be a universal phenomenon. But given the current oversight of the project by the management itself, I believe that this might not be the case after all.

< Message edited by Rune Iversen -- 6/17/2004 2:36:47 PM >

Ignoring the wulfir
Fighting the EUnuchs from within

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 47
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 5:02:08 PM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

I would love to teach RBrunsman the Conscript lesson I once taught a friend of mine in a game of ASL.

He too wanted to just be able to buy what he wanted, because he only wanted to buy what he wanted. The fact the game went out of its way to be accurate was I guess not important to him.

So he bought his SS with all the trimmings (because it was cool) and he bought the cool tanks, and he bought all the cool benefits.

Me, as Russian, I just spent all my points getting the most incredibly large pile of worthless bottom feeding crud possible.

So he set up his guys, there was like about 15 counters total.

Then he watched in horror as I placed first the games entire force pool of conscripts squads, then all the games 2nd line squads, then a large some of regular type squads.
Not one single vehicle, not one single gun, not one single special piece whatsoever.

And on my turn, I proceeded to shoot full of holes his entire force with garbage, mountains of garbage. Because remember, each one of those lousy squads gets to roll the dice eh. And even a conscript can hit something eventually.

It was a brutal lesson, and he never asked to play a DYO game again.

Which is what I would do to you Rbrunsman, each and every time till you realised, its a game set in a historical period for a reason.

Playing the game with well thought out rarity factors, means only one thing, absolutely no need for houserules about what is considered "gamey".

But even still, a game that has never been played before, would still suffer from a lack of paytesting and play balancing.
Which is why deliberate, planned, logical, historical games are the only useful way to use ones time.

It matters not what the games prices are. No one is likely to play me a game of Steel Panthers PBEM, simply because time is precious.

I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.

(in reply to Rune Iversen)
Post #: 48
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 5:17:19 PM   
Orzel Bialy

Good Christ!

I'm not a mod here...but Lord Almighty let's drop it already.

Les, I understand what you are saying (I'm a fan of historical accuracy myself)...however, the fact remains that if people want to play the game with a different mindset then so be it. There should be a range of choice to pick from...and if you don't like one then you can play the other.

It's not a question of who is wrong and who is right...just a question of choice. Let us not forget that.

(in reply to Les_the_Sarge_9_1)
Post #: 49
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 5:55:43 PM   
m10bob

Modswapper sounds like a utility we needed years ago!!!.
How many different "mods" will it handle?..I suspect even if only 2,Modswapper itself might lend itself to further expansion??..Maybe one of the "mods" could be the one RB is seeking??

Post #: 50
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 6:01:49 PM   
David Heath

Guys

The great thing about coding the ModSwapper for Steel Panthers World At War is so that any one can make any changes OOB's included and promte what they like.

David

(in reply to m10bob)
Post #: 51
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 6:10:03 PM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Hey I don't have a gun to anyone's head here hehe :)

Why do you think I said what I said in the first post I made. How I figured this would only go nowhere. It did precisely that :)

I just find the arguments of some to be funny. You will have to forgive me if I laugh at what I call funny.
It never stops anyone from laughing at things I say that they think are funny :)

Post #: 52
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 6:14:04 PM   
Marc von Martial

quote:

ORIGINAL: m10bob

Modswapper sounds like a utility we needed years ago!!!.
How many different "mods" will it handle?..I suspect even if only 2,Modswapper itself might lend itself to further expansion??..Maybe one of the "mods" could be the one RB is seeking??

Basically it can handle as much mods as you want. BUT of course it doesn´t make sense to install mods on top of each others (unless they don´t mod the same files). There is a mechanism in modswap that allows the modder to include a security feature into modswap files that prevent that you can install a mod on top of another. This is only to prevent bad surprises. And it´s strongly recommended that those guys making the modswap files look into this very very carefully.

(in reply to m10bob)
Post #: 53
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 6:59:24 PM   
Akmatov

Matrix - what a desert treat to top off SPWAW development! Many thanks!!! Personally I enjoy putzing around with 'what if' OOBs and weapons, so this will be pure joy for me. Release it whenever it is finished and then PLEASE get CL released ASAP! Not just because I want it, and especially the previously indicated Modern Mod, but because I, and hopefully all of us, want Matrix to be a commercial success so it can survive. Quality products are getting a bit thin on the ground and we need you to hang in there.

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 54
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 7:49:42 PM   
rbrunsman

Les, Les, Les, ask anyone I play and you'll find that your tactic of buying heaps of garbage probably won't work on me because I don't buy the expensive best of the best units (i.e. King Tigers and Easy8s, etc.). Newbies make that mistake. I don't. But, I'd sure like the opportunity to do it IF I FEEL LIKE IT. As O.B. said, it's about choice. You are advocating taking away the choice.

Anyway, with Modswapper it sounds like I COULD have the performance based OOBs that I want, BUT as Matrix is being hush-hush about what changes they made to the OOBs, how am I to put them back the way I want them? I'm not an expert at this stuff, I just like to play the game the way it was up to v7.1.

I'm not even certain the changes will be so big that it will make that much difference to me anyway. But how am I to know? As you can see, throughout this thread Matrix is ignoring this whole line of the conversation. If they would just say what their philosphy was and what point cost changes were made, I'd probably be satisfied. The refusal to address the subject is what bugs me the most.

Maybe I'm not enough for the Mods.

rb

Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom

(in reply to Akmatov)
Post #: 55
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/17/2004 9:07:09 PM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Opinions are usually worth notion until the item in question arrives of course.

Until I get 8.2 downloaded, I won't really be capable of saying anything worth saying :)

As it stands, I have the 4 MC all included 8.0d file, and it is my cup of tea. Basically because it installs all the MCs without fuss, and I really only like playing the MCs.

(in reply to rbrunsman)
Post #: 56
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/18/2004 5:04:47 AM   
Commander Klank

I bet Panzer Leo gets the T-50's armor right in 8.2 H2H....

I hope

< Message edited by Commander Klank -- 6/17/2004 9:05:13 PM >

Commander Klank

(in reply to Les_the_Sarge_9_1)
Post #: 57
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/18/2004 12:29:42 PM   
Toivo

Maybe this isn't right topic to ask but...
Since I haven't watched discussions on Matrixforums too closely (been busy winning war at Ostfront:) , has it been discussed and will it be fixed - the air bug? You know, the one where your opponent can fly over plane and watch VCR playback in slow mode and since plane shows off all enemy positions, could mark them down?

It would be REALLY nice news if I could finally use some aircraft in my battles.

Regards

(in reply to Commander Klank)
Post #: 58
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/18/2004 3:02:34 PM   
Gallo Rojo

It was fixed in SPH2H.
I don't know in WaW

(in reply to Toivo)
Post #: 59
RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means - 6/18/2004 3:44:01 PM   
Toivo

You mean it was fixed and will appear as it should in new H2H with v8.2 right? Since in H2Hfr it's still bugged.

Regards

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> RE: ModSwapper & Panther Leo and What It Means Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI