Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

BUG: Click to open screen also counts as a click on the screen being opened.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> BUG: Click to open screen also counts as a click on the screen being opened. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
BUG: Click to open screen also counts as a click on the... - 7/12/2004 4:11:23 PM   
Deathifier

Another bug that seems to have survived the transition from UV to WiTP is when I open an info screen (like list of troops, ships, a base, etc) the game counts the click twice - once to open the screen, and once on the screen that was just opened.

What this usually results in is I open up the list of troops in a hex and it immediately clicks through to an individual unit, or it (almost) silently turns off replacements or upgrades for every unit in the hex...

The back button seems broken at times to, so I can't always use that to return to the full listing.

You can reproduce it easily by positioning the base/infantry icon you are clicking on in the top-left quarter of the screen and shuffling it a little until you click and an individual unit, or one of the "allow/disallow" buttons on the screen that pops up appears under the mouse cursor.

Could this be fixed?

- Deathifier
Post #: 1
RE: BUG: Click to open screen also counts as a click on... - 7/12/2004 4:31:29 PM   
WhoCares

Copy that.

And the back button works only when you enter the list via the according button in the base info screen (e.g. the flag for the infantry). It (the back button) does not work when you use the small little square at the bottom of the hex.

(in reply to Deathifier)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> BUG: Click to open screen also counts as a click on the screen being opened. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI