Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

possible bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> possible bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
possible bug? - 7/14/2004 8:49:03 AM   
Onime No Kyo

I've noticed that you cannot transfer ships from existing TFs. Putting additional ships in works fine, but not the other way around.

For example: I ballpark the number of transports when creating a transport TF for a troop convoy (my estimates always end up wrong, somehow). If there is insufficient carrying cappacity, I can add another hull with no problems. But if I have too much, I cant seem to be able to take the extra ships out short of disbanding the TF. Even when I make sure the TF is not loading/idle, ships will not transfer out.

"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Post #: 1
RE: possible bug? - 7/14/2004 8:51:25 AM   
Xargun

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

I've noticed that you cannot transfer ships from existing TFs. Putting additional ships in works fine, but not the other way around.

For example: I ballpark the number of transports when creating a transport TF for a troop convoy (my estimates always end up wrong, somehow). If there is insufficient carrying cappacity, I can add another hull with no problems. But if I have too much, I cant seem to be able to take the extra ships out short of disbanding the TF. Even when I make sure the TF is not loading/idle, ships will not transfer out.

Sure you can... when you open the Transfer box you can ONLY transfer ships into the TF or back out if you transfered one in by mistake.. But if you click on a location in the top box (usually the port name) you can then transfer TO the port from the TFs in the hex... It all works the same, you just have to change you target..

Xargun

PS I hope that was clear enough to follow...

(in reply to Onime No Kyo)
Post #: 2
RE: possible bug? - 7/14/2004 9:17:09 AM   
Onime No Kyo

<slaps forehead painfully with a resounding echo> Transfer target?! Ugh, I cant beleive I can be so stupid. Thanks Xarg.

"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok

(in reply to Xargun)
Post #: 3
RE: possible bug? - 7/14/2004 9:41:23 AM   
Xargun

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

<slaps forehead painfully with a resounding echo> Transfer target?! Ugh, I cant beleive I can be so stupid. Thanks Xarg.

No problem...

Xargun

(in reply to Onime No Kyo)
Post #: 4
RE: possible bug? - 7/14/2004 4:53:28 PM   
rogueusmc

You can also open the TF's screen and select 'create new TF' and then select ships from the first TF...then disband the new one

There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

(in reply to Xargun)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> possible bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI