Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

pricetag?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> pricetag? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
pricetag? - 8/1/2004 2:22:26 PM   
Error in 0

What will the price be? And will it be available in stores like Korsun Pocket?
Post #: 1
RE: pricetag? - 8/2/2004 3:39:09 AM   
Fred98

I am guessing you will have a choice between a download and ordering a CD from Matrix.

But nothing has been announced.

(in reply to Error in 0)
Post #: 2
RE: pricetag? - 8/3/2004 6:19:21 AM   
Rubblestone

i hope they dont go to crazy on the price. looking at the prices of some of the other games in the matrix store, i see war in the pacific going for $93 canadian! thats waaay too much for my limited budget. though i am interested in playing it, at that price i will have to let it pass by. the original korsun pocket originaly sold in stores for $70 cdn, and though it got raving reviews I passed it up as it was (for me at the time) a little to expensive, but after looking at BoN (especially the AAR which are a great selling point) i decieded to give KP a try (so i could learn the system). what i am trying to get at is that if i see BoN selling for $70 in the stores i WILL be buying it this time, i just hope it is available in stores for i am not a big fan of buying over the internet (especially digital downloads as i am still a poor bastard with dial up (no choice))

(in reply to Fred98)
Post #: 3
RE: pricetag? - 8/3/2004 11:45:04 AM   
Rob Gjessing

Dont count on it being on the shelves in the stores.. what you probably will be able to do though is order a CD copy to be shipped to you via the Matrix Store.. but Im not firm on these details.. someone from Matrix will be able to confirm this stuff..

(in reply to Rubblestone)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> pricetag? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI