Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I choose???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I choose??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I choose??? - 8/6/2004 7:35:34 AM   
Tanaka

I see these two have both created a Kyofu but which one is best or more historical??? Stats/Looks, etc...

See: Spooky's page for Lemur's new Scen 15 which includes his version and Spooky's page with Pad152's version.

< Message edited by Tanaka -- 8/6/2004 12:36:01 AM >

Post #: 1
RE: Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I ch... - 8/6/2004 7:41:48 AM   
2ndACR

I think they are pretty close to each other. Pad152's is an add on to the current scenarios. Where as Lemurs is bundled into his scenario. I like Lemurs's scenario alot, just need to find a willing allied PBEM opponent to play it.

(in reply to Tanaka)
Post #: 2
RE: Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I ch... - 8/6/2004 8:03:08 AM   
Tanaka

quote:

ORIGINAL: 2ndACR

I think they are pretty close to each other. Pad152's is an add on to the current scenarios. Where as Lemurs is bundled into his scenario. I like Lemurs's scenario alot, just need to find a willing allied PBEM opponent to play it.

Yep but I just was noticing how different the pics were and im assuming the stats are different.

Hopefully Matrix will officially add this plane soon....

(in reply to 2ndACR)
Post #: 3
RE: Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I ch... - 8/6/2004 8:17:39 AM   
Fallschirmjager

quote:

ORIGINAL: 2ndACR

Ill play

Start a thread at the steakhouse and we will get down to buisness

(in reply to 2ndACR)
Post #: 4
RE: Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I ch... - 8/6/2004 8:24:59 AM   
2ndACR

Done deal. Thread up.

(in reply to Fallschirmjager)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I choose??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI