Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Database screens

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Database screens Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Database screens - 8/17/2004 6:48:15 PM   
bgibs

I would like to see more info displayed about secondary loadouts in the aircarft database screen. Example: the Beufort is prmarily a torp bomber and carries a 250kg ap bomb for extended range attacks, but what does it carry for attacking an airfeild that is within its normal range?

(in reply to kayjay)
Post #: 61
RE: Database - 8/17/2004 11:08:46 PM   
gunnergoz

In the "Ships Sunk" screen, list the unit/vessel that sunk the ship (if known under FOW) and when sunk. Be able to sort under these fields so you can chronologically examine ships taken out and see which are your "ace" ships/subs/squadrons.

"Things are getting better!
...Well, maybe not as good as they were yesterday, but much better than they will be tomorrow!"
-Old Russian saying

(in reply to ATCSMike)
Post #: 62
RE: Database - 8/18/2004 2:15:13 AM   
siRkid

quote:

ORIGINAL: ATCSMike

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kid

1. Ship Database - Please add the full name of the ship types to the in-game ship information. Maybe a quick description on effective usage would be helpful too.

2. Aircraft Database - Display aircraft range in hexes instead of endurance in the aircraft database.

Ditto...

Mike

Please do not repost or vote fo items. The gets too long and frankly, the more repeats I see the less I feel like going through the comments.

Former War in the Pacific Test Team Manager and Beta Tester for War in the East.

(in reply to ATCSMike)
Post #: 63
RE: Information/Order Screens - 8/18/2004 2:20:30 AM   
siRkid

quote:

ORIGINAL: kkelley

INFORMATION SCREENS THAT POP UP DURING TURN EXECUTION
Allow ability to turn off all information screens and 'jump' animation that pop up and require a response during turn execution. There is nothing the player can do anyway! This would allow the turn to run all the way through. Capture the information scrolling down in the lower left hand in a .txt file time stamped with that turns execution date (actually I think this is done in the save game directory) and make it accessable from the top menu bar with a click so that it can be scrolled thru for review.

Kevin

Ok sounds good to me.

F5 & F8 and check out operational reports button.

< Message edited by Kid -- 8/18/2004 12:21:30 AM >

Former War in the Pacific Test Team Manager and Beta Tester for War in the East.

(in reply to kayjay)
Post #: 64
RE: Information/Order Screens - 8/18/2004 4:37:59 AM   
dtravel

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: kkelley

INFORMATION SCREENS THAT POP UP DURING TURN EXECUTION
Allow ability to turn off all information screens and 'jump' animation that pop up and require a response during turn execution. There is nothing the player can do anyway! This would allow the turn to run all the way through. Capture the information scrolling down in the lower left hand in a .txt file time stamped with that turns execution date (actually I think this is done in the save game directory) and make it accessable from the top menu bar with a click so that it can be scrolled thru for review.

Kevin

Ok sounds good to me.

F5 & F8 and check out operational reports button.

Not to be a PITA, but some of the stuff displayed during turn execution doesn't make into the Operations Report. Ships sinking is one, new units becoming available is another (though that is already another wishlist item), land unit movements, etc. I'd like to see all of that, minus the lines about how far the AI has gotten in doing its turn, in the Operations Report. You want that request formatted better?

This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 65
On Aircraft Upgrades - 8/18/2004 5:14:47 AM   
Mike Scholl

I know this is under discussion in a number of threads and a poll, but to break my
"Allied Fan-Boy" stereotype, I'd like to mention it here. There is just something
really wrong with a system that allows the Japanese Player to stretch, bend, sweat
and struggle to get his production to produce more modern aircraft..., and then tells
him he can't use them because he doesn't have any squadrons that upgrade on that
path. If the system honestly requires him to take a significant "hit" to his output to
re-tool for the production changes (and it seems to), then once he finally gets his
Georges or Franks or what-ever tooled up and flowing he should be able to convert
at least one squadron per month to make use of the newer aircraft. Why bother with
it at all otherwise?

(in reply to dtravel)
Post #: 66
RE: On Aircraft Upgrades - 8/18/2004 7:05:51 AM   
SpitfireIX

Ship availability screen

When you click on the name of a ship, the ship information should show the class. I know that most players know most capital-ship classes, but it would be helpful with destroyers not to have to look at the armament to try to guess the class, for those of us who had to turn in our grognard cards because we couldn't name every Fletcher-class destroyer.

"I know Japanese. He is very bad. And tricky. But we Americans too smart. We catch him and give him hell."

--Benny Sablan, crewman, USS Enterprise 12/7/41

(in reply to Mike Scholl)
Post #: 67
RE: WitP Wish List - 8/18/2004 1:15:18 PM   
fbastos

RESPAWNING SHIPS

Instead of automatically placing a CV/CA sunk before 1944 in the reinforcement list, add a button on the SHIPS SUNK screen for the eligible ships. On clicking that button, the player pays political points and the ship is placed on the reinforcement list to arrive 550 days later.

YORKTOWN II, LEXINGTON II, HORNET II, WASP II

Add these guys as regular Essex reinforcements. If the original Yorktown, Lexington, Hornet and Wasp survive, then you have both I and II of that ships at the same time. Ditto for the cruisers that are missing from the regular reinforcement list (didn't check which ones).

RENAME TASK FORCES

Yeah, daddy likes that! Much easier to track my convoys if I call them HX-15 rather than TF-1038 :-)

CREATE GROUP FROM POOL AIRCRAFTS

Add a button to air groups to duplicate that air group's structure, provided that there are several aircrafts of that type on the pool (like 4x monthly production). This operation would cost (a large amount of) political points. Make the duplicate group have 0 aircrafts and 0 pilots, and grow from the pool as any other group.

TRANSFER PILOTS BETWEEN AIR GROUPS

On the Pilots List screen, add a TRANSFER button; it will transfer the pilot to the first different air group of the same type (fighter, etc...) it finds on the same base. Let's make Elite Squadrons!

GIVE MEDALS

Add MEDAL button to air or land unit. You pay political points and raise the morale of the unit.

LOSE POLITICAL POINTS ON BOMBINGS

Nobody likes to have their cities bombed - make the player lose pp if that happens.

TIDES

Have a tide indicator. Make it rise from 0 to 10 and then back to 0 every 28 days. Calibrate it once to get the low tide at some particular day - it should follow correctly for the next 5 days. Increase/decrease the casualties of marine landings depending on low tide/high tide. Historically, the marines chose the landings carefully to match the tides.

FOG THE SHIP NAME

Add a random chance of reporting the wrong ship name on combat reports; if that check fails, list another one of the same class that is still alive. Make the check fail less for ship-ship combat, and more for submarine-ship and aircraft-ship combat.

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 68
RE: Information/Order Screens - 8/18/2004 10:19:47 PM   
pfnognoff

In game information options to help with planning aircraft production (especially in cases where scenario data on AC groups upgrades deferes from fixed upgrade paths):

Option A)
Air groups reinforcement screen - Add Upgrade to info on each AC group details screen.

Option B)
Make a new info list called Air group upgrade screen. This list would include all "on board" groups as well as the ones that will come into play as reinforcements and it would show to what a specific air group upgrades to and when. Depending on available space it should show the max AC capacity as well. Especially good thing would be, if possible, to show to-build-totals needed for all aircraft types on the right hand side of this screen.

Just option A would be a minimum, just option B would be good, both options would be great!

added to list

< Message edited by Kid -- 10/16/2004 2:56:34 AM >

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 69
RE: Database - 8/19/2004 11:01:03 AM   
Culiacan Mexico

ASW Fleets

ASW fleets of 25 ships are effective but are somewhat at odds with history. Perhaps lowering the limit to 5-10 ships might be considered.

"If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lig

(in reply to ATCSMike)
Post #: 70
RE: Database screens - 8/19/2004 11:13:00 AM   
bstarr

the option to keep playing after an automatic victory . . . I want to invade Japan or maybe even invade the U.S.

(in reply to bgibs)
Post #: 71
RE: WitP Wish List - 8/19/2004 8:50:30 PM   
Grendel

* Windowed option

I'd prefer to run the game in a window on the desktop. That way I could easily do other things while the game is running the calculations and nothing is happening.

* Option to remove the recon flighs from the action map. THey take loads of time and are in larger scenarios just waste of time.

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 72
RE: WitP Wish List - 8/19/2004 10:45:56 PM   
Damien Thorn

Auto-convoy should, if possible, pick ships of the same size when selecting ships. Often it picks 4 ships of one size (S AK) and one ship of lagre size (L AK). That means 4 of the five shis will waste time at the destination port after they finish unloading because they are still waiting for the big ship to finish unloading.

If there are enough ships of the same size in port the auto-convoy should pick those ships first instead of mixing sizes.

(in reply to Grendel)
Post #: 73
RE: WitP Wish List - 8/19/2004 11:11:11 PM   
kew

It would be noce if we could see the date that a ship was sunk on. That way we could keep track of what ships were just sunk on the last turn.

Also we could keep track of those big memorable battles

Kurt

already on the list

< Message edited by Kid -- 10/16/2004 2:58:13 AM >

(in reply to Damien Thorn)
Post #: 74
RE: Information/Order Screens - 8/19/2004 11:53:17 PM   
siRkid

quote:

Orders Screens - How about a simple interface addition: the ability to use "cntl-left click" (or some other method) to select multiple units, and then give them the same order?

Air Screen

Request a “Rejoin Air Group” button be placed on the Squadron Screen. When selected only the bases that are in transfer range and has an air unit that is associated with the selected air unit show up.

Air Group Info Screen - When you click on an airfield you get a great chart of all the air units. Awesome improvement over UV in the way one can sort the units and see their missions on the chart. In the next patch, could we get something to allow us to see a similar chart for all the planes on all the carriers in a TF?

List All Aircraft Screen - It'd be really nice to see secondary mission indicated in the List All Naval Aircraft and List All LBA displays, especially since so many planes are often on Naval attack and performing a critical secondary mission also.
So the wish is either:
1) add a Secondary Mission column to these displays
2) or add a mnemonic to the Mission column that represents the secondary mission (for example Naval-A, Naval-P, Naval-Re, Naval-Rs for Naval attack missions with secondary missions Airfield, Port, Recon, and Rest respectively).

Air Group Info Screen - Provide a way to show if Air groups or LCU’s are in command (range) and receiving benefits/replacements from HQ’s.

Aircraft Information Screens - A red number next to air and land unit counts in brackets, which would simply be the amount of losses taken by the unit during the last turn of operations. For aircraft this would just be planes, for land units this number would be next to squads, guns, weapons, etc.

I think this would give players a much better feel for how their units are peforming in combat (both air and land) and also give players an idea as to how effectives different types of attacks are (bombarment, air bombing, etc).

Base Screens

A "Form New TF" button on the screen that shows the list of ships in a port.

Data Screen

Add a next /previous button to the data screen in the on-line database when viewing planes, ships, etc.

Intel Screen

Record and show number of atomic bombs that have been used in campaign.

LCU equipment Loss List. Some thing like the equipment list, so one can see how nuch of what type of equipment is lost. This is more important for the Japanese player to know when to increase equipment production.

LCU Screen

Unit fatigue and moral should display last turn as well as current turn values.

The For split units it would be helpful if the location of the parent unit appeared on the info screen for sub-units. This would help for reuniting units later on.

A list of All Commanders (Land, Sea, and Air) and their current location

My number one issue is I would like to be able to return ground units to be empty shells and return all squads to pool.
This is especially required in India where due to the low level of Indian squad replacements throughout the war I would like to be able to say ok 17th Indian division will transfer its only bgde (i.e. its 100 assault points worth of squads) back to the pool for reassignment to allow another division to be brought up to strength. either that or Make Indian replacements grow as war goes on 40 just isn’t enough in my opinion I would happily give up a reinforcement formation for the ability to grow my replacements.
(Also arent British replacements a tad high at 40 squads per month all through the war I wasw sure that the UK started to run low on Inf by 44 surely UK replacements should decline in 43/44 and only pick up again in 45.)

I would like to see the ability to disband LCUs, with caveats:
1) LCUs cannot be disbanded from the West Coast, ABDA, or Allied/Japanese China commands.
2) LCUs cannot be disbanded if not in a supplied base.
3) Two-thirds of the LCU "devices" are returned to the pool after 3 months.
This would alleviate several problems, including withdrawls (still need to have "house rules" though), and would be historical in nature. Both sides regularly disbanded units to feed replacements to the front-line units.

Add a star next to the name of HQ’s that are restricted, in the change HQ screen, so players do waste PP’s to change a unit from one restricted HQ to another.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it but when you pull up the unit screen at a base can the fatigue and disruption be listed there as well ? It would make figuring out which units are ready for a fight and which are not much easier without having to look through each and every unit.

LCU Information Screens - I would like a DO NOT UPGRADE , but still accept replacment option for LCU's my current issue, all my indian units are severly depleted after the inital japanese conquest in burma. Most now locked in battle with japanese LCU's and i cant withdraw them. They are all depleted in artillery and i have ~ 350 18lbrs available to reconstitute the indian brigades/divisions organic arty, however, they are all trying to upgrade to 25lbrs and there are none left in the pool
I would like them to use the pool of 18lbrs and NOT upgrade until more 25lbr are available

Naval screen

Preview for ship upgrades - something like the show TOE for LCU's!

When looking at ship data screens in port, I'd like a "next ship in port" button like the "next ship in TF" button for TFs.

PT Boats - Ability to disband PT boats, where they will show up back in PT pool, say 60 - 90 days later. There are lots of groups of one or two PT boats all over the map and it’s hard to get them where you want because of the short range. It’s a complete waste of using a tanker for 2 wks to move PT boats around the map.

Ship list/TF Creation screen - I'd like to see AA and ASW ratings so I could sort the list by that. It would save a lot of work from having to right click everything to find the right DD's for your TF

Ship Information Screens - Could we put little Nationality flags or verbiage with the ships so one doesn't have to select each ship in a port to see what Nationality it is. I'd like to know if the DD is British or not since I don't have them memorized.
Maybe the name could say DD blahblah (B) where (B) is British, D for dutch, A for Aussie, U for US, C for Canada, Z for New Zealand F for French.

Add a column for the date the ship was sunk on the ship sunk screen.

Would there be a way to have who sank what on the sunk ship screen. By squadron or ship. It would be nice to see which sub sank the most ships or which sqd sank the most.

Operational Report Screen

New arrivals listed on the operational report.

Production Screen

How about a screen showing list of the industrial sites and showing the percentage of the sites capacity being utilized. Also perhaps a column showing how much was recently added to the pool in the last turn.
I would like to see two things. One is a PRODUCTION SCREEN that would pull up
all the locations on a list with what they produce. A single screen
that would allow the player to do make all production choices would be great. With
a "running tally" of output and demand at the bottom it would be even better---you
could see at a glance how your choices affected the whole picture.

If we can't have a Grand Unified Production Screen then how about at least being able to see a summary of what a base produces in the tooltip? It would be so much quicker to "hover" than actually having to click on the base ...
You get this for enemy bases right now so hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

I'd like to be able to have table/screen showing all aircraft production by base and what its producing. Having to go from base to base in order to see what's being made where is a chore.

A selectable table/screen for all production by base, so you can see it all at once instead of having to get a pad of paper and right is all down. I know in PacWar there was a list of resources by base screen.

Sigint Report Screen

Another thing would that make things easier, would be to add to the Intel screens what control zone a base is located in, Like Brisbane (SE).

Sigint Report -Would like to see a little lightning bolt symbol on the hex if it was included on the sigint report. Hover the mouse over the symbol and you would see the report. For example in the sigint report you might see a line item of "4th Fleet setting Wake Island as its objective". I'd like to see a little lightning bolt on the map at Wake Island and see that message on mouseover

TF Screen

I'd like two additional buttons on the botom of the TF info screen 'return to Karachi' and 'return to Sidney' to accompany the existing 'return to San Francisco' button.

ETA - for ship taskforces in both the ship list screen and ship/TF screen, I'm tired of calculating 180 hexes/2 hexes per day = 90 days.

A button to "make home base same as destination hex." I often seem to want to send a TF away and tell it to stay where it's going, so I end up clicking on the destination hex twice -- once to set the DH, once to set the home base.

In the "List all task forces" it'd be nice to have the percentage of max sorties listed for air task forces, much like the percentage of total ammo is listed for all task forces.

quote:

r

< Message edited by Kid -- 8/19/2004 9:54:31 PM >

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 75
RE: Information/Order Screens - 8/20/2004 12:23:23 AM   
kew

Kid, I'm guessing that you put that up to say that you're already aware of this kind of request.

If so my apologies I thought I did a pretty good once over on this message thread.

Kurt

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 76
RE: Information/Order Screens - 8/20/2004 2:05:03 AM   
mongo

Kid loves his cut and paste too much sometimes..

When all he has to do is go:

Sorry, couldn't resist

Doing a bang-up job so far Kid.. don't let it wear you down..

< Message edited by mongo -- 8/19/2004 7:05:36 PM >

"Mongo only pawn..in game of life"

(in reply to kew)
Post #: 77
RE: Information/Order Screens - 8/20/2004 4:32:49 AM   
Williamb

Ground Combat.

make either starting locations stronger for Allies or scale back the ability of LCUs to be drive off a wex.

Seen in too many AARs the quick capitulation of places like hong Kong, Malaya and Burma.

Think that battles should attrit more. Hong Kong shouldnt fall in just 4 or 5 days. Ground combat should be prolonged.

Could be same proble later on with Japanese Units. ahs to do maybe with units being unable to retreat.

(in reply to mongo)
Post #: 78
RE: WitP Wish List - 8/20/2004 4:54:42 PM   
rhohltjr

In the database aircraft slots either give us more(than 77 - 101) Allied carrier capable slots or a 'save game' editor so we can play Dec41 - Mar46 scenarios AND add late war aircraft too.

< Message edited by rhohltjr -- 8/20/2004 4:35:33 PM >

(in reply to kew)
Post #: 79
RE: WitP Wish List - 8/20/2004 6:19:15 PM   
Mr.Frag

quote:

Allied carrier capable slots

???

Lots of room for more CV's ... don't get your complaint. Only CV's prior to 1944's aircraft change require custom slots. After that, you can stick them ANYWHERE. They don't need a fixed slot.

(in reply to rhohltjr)
Post #: 80
RE: WitP Wish List - 8/20/2004 6:36:44 PM   
rhohltjr

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

quote:

Allied carrier capable slots

???

Lots of room for more CV's ... don't get your complaint. Only CV's prior to 1944's aircraft change require custom slots. After that, you can stick them ANYWHERE. They don't need a fixed slot.

more Allied aircraft carrier capable slots in the database(more than from 77 - 101).

< Message edited by rhohltjr -- 8/20/2004 4:38:03 PM >

(in reply to Mr.Frag)
Post #: 81
RE: WitP Wish List - 8/20/2004 7:14:02 PM   
Mr.Frag

quote:

more Allied aircraft carrier capable slots in the database(more than from 77 - 101).

Ah, missed the *aircraft* ... thought you were talking about CV's

(in reply to rhohltjr)
Post #: 82
RE: WitP Wish List - 8/21/2004 5:48:25 AM   
rhohltjr

Letting the computer play both sides must be the slowest way to run Witp.
Still it helps to see how the AI handles things like your newly created airplanes
and factories. The problem is the huge amount of information the program throws
at the update window. Yeah every thing that happens is written to the window.
Such as Freds Tank battalion gets 18 supplies, bicycle repair shop gets 35 supplies....Seattle receives 250000 orders for coffee....

Would it be possible to implement a toggle to remove the verbosity tidalwave if you are letting the computer run both sides? Just a question.... really.

(in reply to Mr.Frag)
Post #: 83
RE: Database screens - 8/21/2004 10:08:24 AM   
shoevarek

Ship Crew Experience
In addition to Night/Day expierience add Gun, ASW, AA experience. No hardcoded limits of experience for any of the ship classes should be present.

Movement
Waypoints - this is a must as AI can't do the job

FOW
Only enemy casaulties should be over/under inflated.

Target Selection
We have ground/port/airfield/recon/transport/training/rest targets for land missions. Why not adding asw/merchant TF/military TF/naval search/auto targets for sea missions. Ultimately i would see only 2 selection boxes for target selection in both primary and secondary target group. One selection would allow to choose land targets and the other naval targets. As IJN I don't want to attack heavily defended military TF (loosing many pilots that can't be replaced) if there are easier targets like transport TF nearby.

Pilot Training
Pilots from the pool can have exp 70+. Why can't I train the pilots on the map to the same level? Bomber squads can be easily trained. Fighter squads are almost impossible to train - not every mission counts as combat.

Pilot Pool
Lets say I disbanded float plane squadron and it came back after 60 days. I have to assign new pilots. IJN replacement rate is only 10 and I have several pilots in the pool. I really don't want to waste good pilots for such crappy planes. It should be allowed to assigned pilots outside of the pool (poorly trained).

UI
Filtering and sorting implemented the same way in every screen, especially in TF build screen and encyclopedia.

In ships encyclopedia all ship class upgrades should be combined in single screen. I click on class name and the screen shows me original configuration and all subsequent modifications.

Manual
It is possible that some of the features are currently in the game but I just don't know about them. Please, make the manual really useful. As it is it just scraches the iceberg. After reading this I have only more questions: what is really the R&D algorithm, how does the training work, what happens with pilots in the pool when the exp levels for IJN and IJA are lowered etc.

(in reply to bgibs)
Post #: 84
RE: Combat Reports - 8/21/2004 11:45:40 AM   
kokubokan25

En Combat Report may be add the Squadrons/Daitai's etc that participe in the raids and the base they fly from.

(in reply to shoevarek)
Post #: 85
RE: Combat Reports - 8/21/2004 7:05:01 PM   
BlackVoid

Screen resolution
-----------------
Support for larger resolution, at least one more: 1280x960 or 1280x1024.

Ground losses
-------------
Ability to see your own accurate losses for the previous day.

Jump to ship/TF
---------------
Ability to jump to any ship or TF location from the active ships/TFs screen.

More info on ship selection screen
-----------------------------------
Add ASW and AA rating to this, maybe also durability and armor (eg: 100-150mm armor). Right now I have to check every ship and write their names down before I can effectively build a TF - it is a major pain.

Already on the list

< Message edited by Kid -- 10/19/2004 5:15:16 PM >

(in reply to kokubokan25)
Post #: 86
RE: Combat Reports - 8/21/2004 8:40:15 PM   
Grapeape

What about these ship types:

Fleet Tugs (ATF's), Net Tenders (AN's), Gasoline/AVgas ships (AOG's), Refrigerated Stores Ships (AF's), Aircraft Transports (AVP's), and Liners/Very Large Troop Transports (AP's)? Would be nice if they were added, but then again, it might add TOO much "micromanagement"...

(in reply to BlackVoid)
Post #: 87
RE: Database screens - 8/22/2004 1:43:04 AM   
MadDawg

Combat Reports -

To be honest Id really like an OPTION to turn off FOW for Air to Air and Ground Combat combat reports so at least we would know how many of our own planes and troops were taken out. At this scale knowing our enemies losses more accurately really isnt going to make a huge difference in strategic descision making yet could really help players in many ways, including learning the game and the cost of ground combat, which is currently impossible to track losses for.

Besides, we already have 100% accurate info in the intel screen, so why not give the option for it in the reports.

Dawg

(in reply to bgibs)
Post #: 88
Request: - 8/22/2004 1:48:15 AM   
pad152

Please add the command name for airgroups in the "Aircraft Reinforcement Schedule", I would like to know what each command is getting before I spend PP's to switch airgroup commands.

added to the list

< Message edited by Kid -- 10/16/2004 3:01:17 AM >

(in reply to MadDawg)
Post #: 89
RE: Database screens - 8/22/2004 2:31:01 AM   
fbastos

ETA

Show when a task force will reach its destination.

It would be da bomb if the land groups could have an ETA too.

INTERCEPT REPORTS

Add a little red star to hexes that got a radio intercepted from on the previous day; pink from two days before; white from three days before (or whatever colors you chose). This would make the radio intercepts EXTREMELY USEFUL on tracking down enemy TFs; as it is right now, they are useless, first because it is a pain to try and locate the hex on the map, and second that may be a land hex just by Saigon.

F.

< Message edited by fbastos -- 8/22/2004 12:40:38 AM >

(in reply to bgibs)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Database screens Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI