Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Serial Number and Save Game Issues

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Supremacy: Four Paths To Power >> Tech Support >> Serial Number and Save Game Issues Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Serial Number and Save Game Issues - 3/10/2005 9:47:52 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hello everyone,

We had a couple of glitches in the initial overnight release that may have affected you, so this is the place to go for the solutions.

1. Order receipt had no serial number.

By unfortunate chance, the serial number database crashed last night and while it was returned to service within a short time, some orders went out with receipts that did not include activation codes. The orders themselves are fine and if you were affected by this, you need only go to www.findmyorder.com and put in your order information to get your serial number/activation code.

2. Can't save games.

The initial installer that was posted had a glitch that did not create the directory for saved games properly. You can either solve this yourself by creating a /savedgames sub-folder under your Supremacy installation folder, or you can re-download the updated installer which is now online and creates the /savedgames sub-folder properly. We apologize for this error.

3. Slow Downloads

Some customers have also reported slow download speeds. We have not been able to duplicate this, but we are investigating. In general, the online store has more than enough bandwidth and the problem is much more likely to be somewhere between our server and your internet provider. If you are experiencing slow or interrupted downloads, we recommend using www.stardownloader.com to allow seamless recovery from interruptions and broken downloads.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Supremacy: Four Paths To Power >> Tech Support >> Serial Number and Save Game Issues Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI