Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! - 4/22/2005 3:12:21 PM   
Erik Rutins

v1.12 Update for Korsun Pocket Released
Resolves Minor Issues, PBEM Updates

Staten Island, NY, Apr 21st, 2005 - Patch v1.12 for Korsun Pocket has just been released. The update includes a few minor fixes and PBEM updates. Additionally this update is included in the new Digital Download version of Korun Pocket.

This is an incremental update that is intended for installations that are already updated to v1.11. Please note that v1.12 is not compatible with PBEM files from previous versions, so PBEM games should be concluded before upgrading or re-started once upgraded.

You can download it from our game product page at http://www.matrixgames.com/games/. For a full list of fixed and added features please check the patch readme file.

For more information on Korsun Pocket and the 1.12 update visit www.matrixgames.com and www.ssg.com.au.

=====

Korsun Pocket and Uncommon Valor Available for Digital Download
Two recent classics go digital!

Staten Island, NY, Apr 22nd, 2005 - Matrix Games announced today that two of their most popular and acclaimed wargames are now available for digital download. Digital download provides a fast, inexpensive, method for getting Matrix titles. You can purchase and download both games, completely patched to the latest update from the Matrix online store.

Korsun Pocket, Gamespy’s Game of the Year in 2003, is priced at $29.99 for a digital download of the latest full v1.12 compilation. Korsun Pocket is the first game in the SSG Decisive Battles series, which includes Battles in Normandy and the upcoming Battles in Italy. For more information visit the game product page at http://www.matrixgames.com/games/.

Uncommon Valor is the 2by3 Games predecessor to the massive War in the Pacific title. With a little more focus, this game is a great way to get your feet wet in the pacific theater before diving into War in the Pacific and the upcoming War Plan Orange. The newest v2.41 compilation of Uncommon Valor is now available for digital download for only $29.99, a terrific value! For more information visit the game product page at http://www.matrixgames.com/games/.

Both games are offered at a savings of $10 dollars off the box price for using digital download, and best of all, no shipping cost either! Enjoy the games that launched two of the most successful World War II series in the Matrix catalog, you’ll be glad you did!

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Ava... - 4/25/2005 10:53:22 PM   
freeboy

thanks Erik, how is this different than 1.1 for BIN, I already have that update.. are they not similar? thanks again for all your hard work..

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 2
RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Ava... - 4/26/2005 12:40:28 AM   
Erik Rutins

Freeboy,

I'm not sure what you are asking, exactly. This is a Korsun Pocket update, not an update for Battles in Normandy. For a list of changes for Korsun Pocket with v1.12, see the post Alex from SSG made in this forum last week on that topic.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to freeboy)
Post #: 3
RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Ava... - 4/26/2005 1:50:20 AM   
JSS

freeboy,

You have to install the patches in order. If you have the US v1.00 CD then you have to install v1.10, v1.11, and then v1.12 patch in order.

Recently the games were shipped with a patched version. Best to ask support staff if you had one of those versions and you have a question about patching.

JSS

(in reply to freeboy)
Post #: 4
RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Ava... - 4/26/2005 2:17:39 AM   
freeboy

ok, I think I was asking this thinking I could run the older korsun scens under BIN.. my error thanks again

(in reply to JSS)
Post #: 5
RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Ava... - 1/1/2006 11:43:50 PM   
hero_33

Gents,

What file in KP do you unzip it too? I have done it twice and my game still shows version 1.11?!

Thanks,

Steve.

(in reply to freeboy)
Post #: 6
RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Ava... - 6/13/2006 1:28:40 PM   
Gresbeck

Is this patch compatible with the European version of the game? If not, can I find it somewhere?

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 7
RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Ava... - 6/13/2006 3:16:20 PM   
alexs

Hi Gresbeck,

yes, the patch should work fine with the european version. Let me know if you have any problems.

Alex

(in reply to Gresbeck)
Post #: 8
RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Ava... - 6/13/2006 4:58:35 PM   
Gresbeck

O.K., thanks, probably I'm stupid, but I can't find the link.
Here I see only patch 1.11.

This link in the members area seems also to be broken.

(in reply to alexs)
Post #: 9
RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Ava... - 6/14/2006 2:56:33 AM   
alexs

I found the patch under the support link at the top of the page, then through to downloads, select korsun pocket and the link to v1.12b is there. Now sure if i can link it directly but Here Goes

Alex

(in reply to Gresbeck)
Post #: 10
RE: Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Ava... - 6/14/2006 11:57:11 AM   
Gresbeck

Fine, thanks alexs. Just downloaded.

(in reply to alexs)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket v1.12 Available, Digital Download Available! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI