Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Still no two-player?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Still no two-player? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Still no two-player? - 6/27/2000 12:03:00 AM   
Belial

Hi! Is the two-player hotseat still under construction, or is it coming in the 3.0 patch? I have tried the hot-seat, but the game locks up when player 2 should buy his/her units? Marko

Post #: 1
- 6/27/2000 12:51:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Yes, in version 3.0, two player and something else, never done yet in the SP games online. This last one is still top secret, but it is pretty nice Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Belial)
Post #: 2
- 6/27/2000 9:10:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

Two player hotseat should work...I will check it out when I get home.

(in reply to Belial)
Post #: 3
- 6/27/2000 8:06:00 PM   
SuugLen

I haven't read this forum much so I don't know if this has been mentioned here before. Multiplayer campaigns would be great. It would bring much more excitement for my "e-mail" games that I play against my online friends.

(in reply to Belial)
Post #: 4
- 6/27/2000 11:30:00 PM   
Tom Proudfoot

Just out of curiosity, how would you run a multi-player campaign? Have it like the single player campaign, but the other player is always the "enemy", without a continuing campaign force? Otherwise, each battle, someone's army is pretty much destroyed, I imagine. Tom

(in reply to Belial)
Post #: 5
- 6/28/2000 4:35:00 PM   
SuugLen

Yes, pretty much like single player campaign, I guess. Maybe a bit more fixing points for the loser and if allmost everything is destroyed of his troops then the next battle could be enemy's assault which would easier to fight with small amount of troops. Am I wrong here?

(in reply to Belial)
Post #: 6
- 6/29/2000 1:17:00 AM   
David Heath

[I did post this about but wanted to make sure every saw this] Ok Now either I am not understanding everyone or this is not explain well enough by us. In order to play a game by hotseat from the battle gen. select human vs human. You will then get a screen that says security menu that requests a password. Click the button that says password. You now will be requested to enter a password. DO NOT enter a password just hit the enter key. You will then be prompted with a save screen which will say to PBEM click save and to play a Hotseat game click exit. To play a hotseat scenario set both switches to human vs human and just then click password and hit enter. Now your all ready to go. More information can be found in the manual. I hope this help everyone. David

(in reply to Belial)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Still no two-player? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI