Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Issues with insurrection

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Issues with insurrection Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Issues with insurrection - 7/6/2005 1:29:48 AM   
kerguelen

My Diplomat managed to initiate an insurrection in Posen in Russian protected Poland. But the end result was that not whole Poland became independent or Posen, but Krakow (named 'Poland'. The Rest of Poland (including Posen, where the insurrection had been started!) became part of Russia within the same turn. However all polish troops and militias ended up in Krakow(!), which has a huge army now, certainly more than they can afford.
This happened in two different games (Diplomat in Posen or Warsaw, independent Poland both times only Krakow.)
On the other hand Insurrection in single-province countries work fine.
Post #: 1
RE: Issues with insurrection - 7/7/2005 7:47:41 AM   
kerguelen

I have a follow up report on that:

The two polish states (one conquered by russia (labeled Poland, russian conquered), the other independent Cracow (labeled as Poland) coexisted as outlined in my previous post.
Poland (Cracow) offered to become Britains Protectorate and the same turn Russian conquered Poland became a russian Protectorate. I sent a Diplomat to Cracow, causing an Insurrection, he succeeded, Cracow became independent Poland again and - yes - russian protectorate Rest-Poland turned into russian conquered Poland.

(in reply to kerguelen)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Issues with insurrection Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI