Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Recovering pilots ... novice question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Recovering pilots ... novice question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Recovering pilots ... novice question - 10/5/2005 8:47:20 PM   
Cavalry Corp

I am playing two games one as Japs , I would like to stop risking the Nate pilots as the pilots are alll now 70 exp or so but they stll get saughtered in air to air. I have a shortage for other better units .

Is it possible to disband some of the Nates and Claudes and recover the pilots to the pool ?

Reagrds
Michael
Post #: 1
RE: Recovering pilots ... novice question - 10/5/2005 9:13:12 PM   
Feinder

You can't send pilots to the pool directly (by dispanding or whatever). You'd have to dispand the sqdn into another existing sqdn or withdraw the sqdn (to appear a reinforcement), in order to preserve the pilots.

The pool that you "get pilot" from, isn't a litteral collection of pilots that is stored. What's really happening is when you request a pilot from the pool, it CREATES THE PILOT AT THAT TIME. But there's no going back into the pool. Hope that helps.

-F-

"It is obvious that you have greatly over-estimated my regard for your opinion." - Me

(in reply to Cavalry Corp)
Post #: 2
RE: Recovering pilots ... novice question - 10/5/2005 10:43:52 PM   
tsimmonds

Some of your Nates upgrade to Oscar I right from the start (which later upgrade to Tony), other Nates upgrade to Tony/Tojo in August 42. You can disband some of your Nate squadrons that are stuck on the Oscar II path into these more useful units just before you upgrade them. This won't give you any more a/c available in the Tony/Tojo units, but you will at least get those good pilots out of Nate/Oscar and put them where they will eventually draw a decent a/c.

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to Feinder)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Recovering pilots ... novice question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI