Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Almost back from Vacation

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Almost back from Vacation Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Almost back from Vacation - 6/30/2006 5:07:50 PM   
puresimmer

OK, the family and I got off the Disney cruise yesterday and we drove north for a few hours and spent the night in my favorite vacation spot (Amelia Island, Florida). I have about a 3 1/2 hour drive ahead of me today with 3 crazy boys who are a bit wound up after 6 days of free soda and pastries :) I would have thought they would have crashed by now, but no such luck. We had a great time and it was really good for me to be off the computer for a few days.

So I should be home by tonight and will go through the forums over the weekend.

To the new players out there, I was on vacation all week, so please don't judge my lack of responses based on the past 7 days -- typically I answer most reports quickly.

Also, if there are folks out there that are on the fence regarding purchasing PureSim then as of tonight at midnight you have no excuse ;) . Starting at midnight, and for 2 weeks, PureSim will be available for just $14.99, which from my not-so-objective point of view is an amazingly good deal.

Ok, time to pack up and head home. See you on the forums this weekend.

Developer, PureSim Baseball
Post #: 1
RE: Almost back from Vacation - 6/30/2006 7:32:10 PM   
tbear2b

Take your time getting back. PureSim and its fans will be here, including a lot of new ones!

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 2
RE: Almost back from Vacation - 7/1/2006 4:12:07 AM   
WYBaugh

Hey Shaun,

I live in Jacksonville (you probably came right by my house!) and I absolutely love Amelia Island.  What a beautiful place.   Wish I could afford to live up there :)  Where did you stay?

How was the cruise?  Would you recommend it for a 7 year old?

Bill

(in reply to tbear2b)
Post #: 3
RE: Almost back from Vacation - 7/1/2006 4:35:38 PM   
puresimmer

My wife and I have been going to Amelia for almost 10 years -- this is the first time we brought the kids, just as a little surprise on the way back from the cruise. We always stay at the Ritz Carlton, it is a stunning place with amazing ocean views from the room.

I totally 100% recommend the Disney Cruise for a 7 year old. My sons are 6, 8 and 12 and all three loved it. So much to do. The Castaway Cay island you cruise to has some amazing snorkeling, we did it for almost 5 hours :)

Great trip, surprisingly good actually.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to WYBaugh)
Post #: 4
RE: Almost back from Vacation - 7/1/2006 6:31:36 PM   
WYBaugh

My wife and I stayed at the Ritz a few years back and it is very nice.  Our favorite is down the road...Amelia Island Plantation.  Just seems to be more family oriented but you can't go wrong with either.

Thank you for the information on the cruise.  We'll have to give it a try.

Bill

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 5
RE: Almost back from Vacation - 7/1/2006 7:20:41 PM   
SittingDuck

Hilarious, Shaun - had I gone with my stepfather, his second wife, and my sister/bro-in-law/their kids, I would have been there just a few days ahead of you.

I would have left a PURESIM ROCKS graffitti emblazoned somewhere for you!  hehe

(in reply to WYBaugh)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Almost back from Vacation Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI